Cloud Solutions Architect
at Best-in-class technology & software infrastructure in Mumbai
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup
- Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations
- AWS Cloud, CICD, Serverless setups, Monitoring Setup, Performance setup, scalability in hands experience, Linux expertise, DevOps Operations.
About Best-in-class technology & software infrastructure in Mumbai
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
• Support software build and release efforts:
• Create, set up, and maintain builds
• Review build results and resolve build problems
• Create and Maintain build servers
• Plan, manage, and control product releases
• Validate, archive, and escrow product releases
• Maintain and administer configuration management tools, including source control, defect management, project management, and other systems.
• Develop scripts and programs to automate process and integrate tools.
• Resolve help desk requests from worldwide product development staff.
• Participate in team and process improvement projects.
• Interact with product development teams to plan and implement tool and build improvements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
While the job description describes what is anticipated as the requirements of the position, the job requirements are subject to change based upon any changing needs and requirements of the business.
• TFS 2017 vNext Builds or AzureDevOps Builds Process
• Must to have PowerShell 3.0+ Scripting knowledge
• Exposure on Build Tools like MSbuild, NANT, XCode.
• Exposure on Creating and Maintaining vCenter/VMware vSphere 6.5
• Hands On experiences on above Win2k12 OS and basic info on MacOS
• Good to have Shell or Batch Script (optional)
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred
• 3 or more years experience with Software Configuration Management tools, concepts, and processes.
• Exposure to Source control systems such as TFS, GIT, or Subversion (Optional)
• Familiarity with object-oriented concepts and programming in C# and Power Shell Scripting.
• Experience working on AzureDevOps Builds or vNext Builds or Jenkins Builds
• Experience working with developers to resolve development issues related to source control systems.
mavQ is seeking a motivated Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team. mavQ is a low-code Artificial Intelligence platform that enables organizations to build fast, cohesive, and user-friendly applications to digitally transform while creating valuable insights. mavQ offers AI-enabled products such as Intelligent document processing, a contact center platform, a suite of electronic research administration tools, DataX- a data orchestration and pipeline tool with a built-in machine learning workbench, and more. mavQ also offers professional services for full-stack development and AI services on a multi-cloud ecosystem. Learn more...
Work Location: Hyderabad, India.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire DevOps practice of mavQ and lead the team in managing the infrastructure and CI/CD ecosystem.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Conceptualize and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform.
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve the efficiency and productivity of all development teams.
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability, and security.
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distributed across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM services for the organization.
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring, and alerting for all services and code running in the organization.
- Work with development teams on communications and protocols for distributed microservices.
- Oversee the SRE practices and define KPIs and SLAs for various services provided by the DevOps team.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must have hands-on and thorough knowledge of using Linux, Kubernetes and Docker, Jenkins.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Practical experience with containerization and clustering (Kubernetes / ECS / Docker / OpenShift)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Container Registry Solutions (Harbor, JFrog, Quay etc)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good understanding on Kubernetes Networking & Security best practices
- Monitoring Tools like DataDog, or any other open-source tool like Prometheus, Nagios
- Load Balancer Knowledge (AVI Networks, NGINX)
Who You Are:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Application development using Java, Spring and frontend angular etc., with experience in deploying to and managing it on Cloud infrastructure mainly AWS / GCP.
- Experience with managing cloud platforms using Terraform, Ansible and Packers.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development/ deployment, private versus public cloud options and virtualization.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices/tools including CICD Pipelines, IaC, SSO, Monitoring, Orchestration.
- Experience in managing the delivery of a high-availability infrastructure to support mission-critical systems and services.
- Architecting design, deploying, ensuring high scalability and high availability, cloud security implementation.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio, team, or partnership engagement.
- Experience in handling Complex IT Infrastructure Solution Design & Implementation.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability and a strong commitment to professional and customer service excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills & the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams for collaborative propositions.
Good to have:
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Shell scripting, GoLang, Python, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed services like ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Synthesis and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs / courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
The role requires you to design development pipelines from the ground up, Creation of Docker Files, design and operate highly available systems in AWS Cloud environments. Also involves Configuration Management, Web Services Architectures, DevOps Implementation, Database management, Backups, and Monitoring.
Key responsibility area
- Ensure reliable operation of CI/CD pipelines
- Orchestrate the provisioning, load balancing, configuration, monitoring and billing of resources in the cloud environment in a highly automated manner
- Logging, metrics and alerting management.
- Creation of Bash/Python scripts for automation
- Performing root cause analysis for production errors.Requirement
- Proficient in Linux Commands line and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in AWS Services. Deployment, Monitoring and troubleshooting applications in AWS.
- Hands-on experience with CI tooling preferably with Jenkins.
- Proficient in deployment using Ansible.
- Knowledge of infrastructure management tools (Infrastructure as cloud) such as terraform, AWS cloudformation etc.
- Proficient in deployment of applications behind load balancers and proxy servers such as nginx, apache.
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python, Groovy.
- Experience with Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting tools like ELK(Elastic-search, Logstash, Kibana), Nagios. Graylog, splunk Prometheus, Grafana is a plus.
Linux, CI/CD(Jenkin), AWS, Scripting(Bash,shell Python, Go), Ngnix, Docker.
Good to have
Configuration Management(Ansible or similar tool), Logging tool( ELK or similar), Monitoring tool(Ngios or similar), IaC(Terraform, cloudformation).
• Hands-on experience in tasks automation experience via scripting
• Hands-on experience in implementing auto-scaling, ELBs, Lamdba functions, and other auto-scaling technologies
• Experience in vulnerability management and security.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence stakeholders
• Experience in virtual, cross-functional teamwork
• Strong customer and service management focus and mindset
• Solid and technical hands-on experience with administrating public and private cloud systems (compute, storage, networks, security, hardware, software, etc)
• AWS Associate, Professional or Specialist certification
At Neurosensum we are committed to make customer feedback more actionable. We have developed a platform called SurveySensum which breaks the conventional market research turnaround time.
SurveySensum is becoming a great tool to not only capture the feedbacks but also to extract some useful insights with the quick workflow setups and dashboards. We have more than 7 channels through which we can collect the feedbacks. This makes us challenge the conventional software development design principles. The team likes to grind and helps each other to lift in tough situations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work on the deployment of code via Bitbucket, AWS CodeDeploy and manual
- Work on Linux/Unix OS and Multi tech application patching
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, and hotfixes on servers.
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Easing developers’ life so that they can focus on the business logic rather than deploying and maintaining it.
- Managing release of the sprint.
- Educating team of the best practices.
- Finding ways to avoid human error and save time by automating the processes using Terraform, CloudFormation, Bitbucket pipelines, CodeDeploy, scripting
- Implementing cost effective measure on cloud and minimizing existing costs.
Skills and prerequisites
- OOPS knowledge
- Problem solving nature
- Willing to do the R&D
- Works with the team and support their queries patiently
- Bringing new things on the table - staying updated
- Pushing solution above a problem.
- Willing to learn and experiment
- Techie at heart
- Git basics
- Basic AWS or any cloud platform – creating and managing ec2, lambdas, IAM, S3 etc
- Basic Linux handling
- Docker and orchestration (Great to have)
- Scripting – python (preferably)/bash
Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
Creates, modifies, and maintains software applications individually or as part of a team. Provides technical leadership on a team, including training and mentoring of other team members. Provides technology and architecture direction for the team, department, and organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops software applications and supporting infrastructure using established coding standards and methodologies
- Sets example for software quality through multiple levels of automated tests, including but not limited to unit, API, End to End, and load.
- Self-starter and self-organized - able to work without supervision
- Develops tooling, test harnesses and innovative solutions to understand and monitor the quality of the product
- Develops infrastructure as code to reliably deploy applications on demand or through automation
- Understands cloud managed services and builds scalable and secure applications using them
- Creates proof of concepts for new ideas that answer key questions of feasibility, desirability, and viability
- Work with other technical leaders to establish coding standards, development best practices and technology direction
- Performs thorough code reviews that promote better understanding throughout the team
- Work with architects, designers, business analysts and others to design and implement high quality software solutions
- Builds intuitive user interfaces with the end user persona in mind using front end frameworks and styling
- Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders throughout the organization
- Document software changes for use by other engineers, quality assurance and documentation specialists
- Master the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team and project assigned
- Train others in the technologies, languages, and practices used by the team
- Trouble shoot, instrument and debug existing software resolving root causes of defective behavior
- Guide the team in setting up the infrastructure in the cloud.
- Setup the security protocols for the cloud infrastructure
- Works with the team in setting up the data hub in the cloud
- Create dashboards for the visibility of the various interactions between the cloud services
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Mastered advanced programming concepts, including object oriented programming
- Mastered technologies and tools utilized by team and project assigned
- Able to train others on general programming concepts and specific technologies
- Minimum 8 years’ experience developing software applications
- Must be expert in advanced programming skills and database technology
- Must be expert in at least one technology and/or language and proficient in multiple technologies and languages:
- (Specific languages needed will vary based on development department or project)
- Additional desired skills:
- Single-Page Applications, Angular (v9), Ivy, RXJS, NGRX, HTML5, CSS/SASS, Web Components, Atomic Design
- Test First approach, Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated testing (Protractor, Jasmine), Newman Postman, artillery.io
- Microservices, Terraform, Jenkins, Jupyter Notebook, Docker, NPM, Yarn, Nuget, NodeJS, Git/Gerrit, LaunchDarkly
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Lambda, S3, Cognito, Step Functions, SQS, IAM, Cloudwatch, Elasticache
- Database Design, Optimization, Replication, Partitioning/Sharding, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, PySpark, Kafka
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, DevSecOps
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to track software issues to successful resolution
- Ability to work in a collaborative fast paced environment
- Setting up complex AWS data storage hub
- Well versed in setting up infrastructure security in the interactions between the planned components
- Experienced in setting up dashboards for analyzing the various operations in the AWS infra setup.
- Ability to learn new development language quickly and apply that knowledge effectively