- Write, test, debug and ship code and gather feedback on the scale, performance, security to incorporate back into the platform.
- Work with the founders to identify complex technical problems and solve them.
- Work with the product design and client experience development team to support
them with scalable services
- Feed into the overall mission and vision of the eParchi’s platform over the period of the coming months and years.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
Job Description -
- Write web application code following best practices of accessibility and test driven development.
- Create reusable testable organized efficient and self documenting code components.
- Deliver code in a DevOps environment and agile team environment.
- Sound understanding of Redux Saga, React router Webpack Styled components ES6, Jest.
- Perform development adhering to all standards and framework.
- Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross browser cross platform and design constraints on the web.
- Learn and understand relevant application, functional & technical architecture and use the same effectively during development
- DB Design for the modules/units assigned.
Job title: Front End Senior Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new front-end solutions.
2.Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
3.Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4.Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
5.Designing and building responsive web applications.
6.Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
7.Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of Frontend development experience
2.Experience in ReactJS, Redux and component based design
3.Experience in HTML5/CSS3, SASS or LESS
4.Experience in Mobile web Specific Technologies Like PWA, Service Workers.
5.Experience in Unit testing and Flow testing using Jasmine/Karma, Jest Framework
6.Knowledge of front-end build tools and frameworks. Webpack and Babel.
7.Experience in TDD (test-driven development)]
8.Experience of developing and consuming RESTful web services
9.Proficient understanding of web Markup.
10.Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
11.Should have executed a production level end to end UI application
Presenting India's first of its kind instant messaging app that makes you feel secure - Buzz is an AI & machine learning powered - content-driven instant messaging app tailored to make you feel secure with more focus on privacy. At Buzz, we are on a mission - to help users be in control of the degree of their exposure.
And this is just the beginning :
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an exceptional Android Developer with must have experience in Socket.IO, to help us realize build and scale our offering, who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our application.
What you'll get :
- Compensation in terms of EQUITY ONLY, salary once we raise funds. This is more of a hands-on role especially in the initial stages of the company. Part-time would work also.
We are looking at passionate people with entrepreneurial spark and a hustler.
People who are deeply passionate of solving user problems in social networking space and vision of making an Indian product to be used by billions worldwide must only apply.
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before.
- Flexible timings & work from home
- A friend for life.
- Primarily software development of Android.
- Do you want to create best-in-class instant messaging + video streaming applications, together with talented colleagues in a friendly work environment?
- Do you keep on top of all things Google and Android, and enjoy reading blogs and articles regarding the world of Android development?
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTFUL APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Must have understanding of socket.io
- Strong problem- solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Understanding and experience of MVP/MVVM architecture.
- Experience with threading and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message API and push notifications.
- Understanding Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT knowledge and experience in Kotlin.
- Android Architecture Components (Live Data, Android View Model)/ MVVM/ MVP architecture work experience.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing SDKs is good to have.
Role & Responsibilities
We are a workplace thriving on young energy, on mentorship, craziness, drive and commitment to making a difference. This is what we could open for you!
We are looking for an experienced and accomplished Frontend Developer (ReactJS). The role will suit a natural problem solver. The core role will be in a technical leadership capacity.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Must have minimum 1.5 years of experience in React JS.
- Knowledge in Web services, Web API, REST services, HTML, CSS3
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and desire to learn new technologies and platforms.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Good teamwork.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Flexible in his/her technical approach with a willingness to try new, creative technical solutions.
Working Mode: Only Office
Job Location : Bangalore
First Round – Telephonic Discussion
Second Round – Zoom Call
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
AliveCor, the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Software Engineer (Front-end Applications) to contribute to the Applications team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading web applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Passionate about User Experience.
- Has great verbal and written communication skills to engage directly with your peers.
- Understands and is thoughtful about engineering trade-offs
- Experience building web applications with cross-browser support and RESTful API integrations
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
- B.E in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Frontend development experience with at least 2 years working as a React.js Developer.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies (e.g. ES.Next).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect the Front-end applications to backend service
- Bonus points for:
- Publicly available web applications, portfolios, or examples available on a source repository (e.g. GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket)
- Experience managing front end tooling (e.g. gulp, grunt, webpack, post-CSS, service workers)
- Experience with performance analysis and tuning of web application
- Experience developing back end server APIs and/or server-side rendering
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
AliveCor is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, colour, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
2+ years' experience in frontend development
Experience with WordPress and Shopify a plus