We are looking for someone who will play a key role in turning creative ideas and thoughts into resources that generate leads. As a Senior Editor at Hypersonix, you will:
Ensure timely, error-free production of resources from a content standpoint
Proof-read and edit both short form and long form resources (blogs, landing pages, whitepapers, social media posts + collateral, emails, etc.)
Research subject matter to ensure factual accuracy and depth.
Ensure thought leadership content from the leadership team is at par with expected tone and voice, while meeting company communication standards and guidelines
Work with the team to ensure that content standards are met across departments
Optimize content to comply with SEO requirements
Requirements for the role
* Over 10 years of content editing experience
* Experience in B2B SaaS based Corporates
* Sound knowledge of the consumer commerce industry
* Native proficiency in US English
* Stellar communication skills
* Proven track content of creating content with high traffic
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle a large volume of content
* Should be comfortable with coordinating among multiple time zones
About Hypersonix Inc
What problem do we solve?
One of the critical aspects of running a business is managing finance. Bizpilot helps businesses get clear visibility into their key financial metrics, streamlines their financial processes, and improves financial efficiency via automation. BizPilot gives businesses the technology and team to manage their finance.
About the Role
- Write Simply: http://www.paulgraham.com/simply.html" target="_blank">http://www.paulgraham.com/simply.html
- Write Briefly: http://www.paulgraham.com/writing44.html" target="_blank">http://www.paulgraham.com/writing44.html
- Put Ideas into Words: http://www.paulgraham.com/words.html" target="_blank">http://www.paulgraham.com/words.html
- Finally, Write Usefully: http://www.paulgraham.com/useful.html" target="_blank">http://www.paulgraham.com/useful.html
What will you do?
- Write blog posts, guest posts, video scripts, and landing pages
- Write ad copies for Facebook Ads, Google Ads
- Write scripts for marketing & corporate promotional videos
- Create & analyze email marketing campaigns
- Technical Product documentation
- Copy for in-product messaging
Background of the founder
Anup Nair is the Founder and CEO.
- He has led technology teams in companies like Sumologic and Adobe.
- He was the Managing Director of Sumo Logic - India. He joined SumoLogic as an early employee and scaled the team from the initial stages to IPO.
- He founded a Security Analytics company acquired by a Cybersecurity company in the Bay Area.
at A fintech startup
Summary of Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual to lead our entire Marketing, someone who can tie-in our Demand Generation, Social & Brand as well as Content play. A candidate who has experience in Performance + Social + Content Marketing would be an ideal leader for us.
• 7+ years of experience in driving Performance + Social + Content Marketing for a B2C startup
• Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
• Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid
channels with quantifiable results.
• Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to
• Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
• High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Instagram/Affiliate Marketing. Responsibilities:
• Build KPI for weekly reporting to show impacts from the marketing department
• Oversee social media, content & performance marketing as an entirety
• Build marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of
• Prepare social media marketing campaigns and strategize them such
that they align with the business objectives.
• Create and monitor an advertisement on various platform keeping the
business vision aligned.
• Monitor the team goals and their execution keenly.
• Ensure that the website, promotional material, marketing campaign
strategy are updated on a regular basis.
• Prepare monthly marketing budget.
• Create monthly reports for the marketing department.
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand
Also Nice to Have Skills and Background:
• Diploma/Degree in Marketing background.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Proofreading website content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Social: Manage the Social Content,ORM, and CRM, Join Different industry-related Forums across social networks and communicate with the relevant audience, Manage the Facebook Groups for B2B( Designers/ Architects) and B2C( Social Media Audience), Quora & Reddit Question and Answers related to the industry.
- Writing Content for the Emailers/ Newsletter.
Who are we?
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for auto care based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Do you see yourself here? Learn about the role and challenge below!
Who are you?
You are a versatile Copywriter that’s driven results through performance marketing with a distinct voice across a variety of marketing channels. You’re comfortable working in a fast-moving environment and have successfully implemented your work into a broader brand strategy at a growth-stage company. In fact, you crave the opportunity to help define and shape a consumer-facing company’s verbal brand. Cross-functional team members would describe your tone of writing as “fresh” and “modern.” Building something that scales up excites you more than inheriting and maintaining it.
GLINTs Copywriter will help to drive the creation and strategy of our verbal brand through a period of rapid growth. It will inherit and build a relevant, car-maintenance oriented brand voice that our customers love across email, paid, landing pages, by partnering with designers, marketers & business-development teams.
Who are we looking for?
· 1-3 years of experience in Copywriting.
· Work experience in SEO is a must.
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
· Proficient written and verbal skills.
· A strong, unique voice and innovative ideas.
How will you impact this role?
· Act as a key collaborator on the strategy for GLINTs overall verbal brand
· Write, edit, and manage all consumer/member-facing copy for all paid, owned, and earned marketing channels including but not limited to emails, ads, website, landing pages, push notifications and SMS
· Help establish word-class Copy Strategy through cross-functional partnerships with several key stakeholders at GLINT.
· Define and execute on GLINTs content calendar
· Build headlines, sub headlines, emails, and more that drive marketing performance across all channels.
· Understanding the business and the type of targeted customers
· Understanding and adapting to the “Tone” of the organization and modify existing or new copy as per the same.
· Write concepts and final scripts and create storyboards with the art team
· Work closely with the rest of the teams to co-create copy.
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent industries.
Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for everyone through our business, education and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
We are looking for an experienced content writer to join our dynamic content team and enrich our website/social media with new blog posts, guides, marketing, and ad copy.
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company to create valuable content to educate our customers.
Content writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles.
If you’re familiar with producing online content for the Indian automotive industry and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website content, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral,
ad copies, videos, and blogs
Research industry-related topics
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Write appealing ad copy to promote our brand and our services
Build and manage an editorial calender; coordinate with teammates to ensure standards
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use best SEO practices to write SEO friendly content
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content
Proven work experience as a content writer, content marketer, copywriter or similar role
Experience creating strong, engaging content
Portfolio of published articles
Highly proficient at research through authoritative and up-to-date sources
Able to think critically about writing ‘Voice’ to relate to a target audience
Motivated and deadline driven
Responsive to management through email, text and phone, in regard to project assignment and deadlines
An understanding of best SEO exercises
Excellent writing and editing skills in english
Ability to meet deadlines
A bachelors degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
collaterals Ability to generate grammatically correct content in clear and precise manner using
appropriate vocabulary and tone Proficient in MS Office, PPT, Good knowledge of conducting online research (Finding information from Internet) Understanding and knowledge of website optimization Understanding and knowledge of internet marketing, digital media and e-commerce.
|Role||:||Design & Creative|
|Industry Type||:||SOFTWARE, IT & ITES|
|Functional Area||:||Other Design|