Grow Your Staff is looking for a Product Manager for a share scheme platform in the UK. This is a remote role.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the UK from 1:30 PM - 10:30 PM IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience Required- 4- 8 years
CTC- 15 LPA- 22 LPA
About the client
The client is a fin-tech startup and one of the UK's original share scheme platforms for startups, scaleups, and SMEs. Its mission is to encourage founders to use equity as a lever for business growth. The team is on a mission to increase equity inclusion.
The client is looking for someone who has experience with Product Management/ Ownership with a SaaS product and has exposure working in an agile environment.
- Work with stakeholders, as well as conduct proactive research, to continue to shape the development of the existing product
- Create, manage and prioritize clear, unambiguous, and concise user stories
- Provide feedback on the roadmap and ensure that development work is aligned with this
- Communicate the voice of the customer to the development team
- Communicate with the client in regards to their requirements
- Work with the team to continuously review and optimize the process
- Conduct research and knowledge of the best methods to get the necessary information
- Communicate and build the ability to forge strong working relationships across the business and drive remote collaboration
- A bachelor's or masters in Product Design or any related field
- 3 years of experience with SaaS product
- Experience with collaboration and wireframing tools such as Miro or Adobe XD
- Proven experience with product and data analytics
- Strong technical understanding of the software development process
- A familiarity with share schemes/ESOPs is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Remote and flexible working conditions
- Team retreats twice a year
- A budget for training / professional development
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
1) Lead a team of 6-10 Product Managers and Design team members to build cutting-edge Vision products for the AI Cataloging space.
2) Create a world-class Self Serve SaaS Product experience with data analysis at its center.
3) Lead the Web, Mobile and API experience of the AI product stack.
4) Talk to users - Large and Small to better understand their needs and motivations.
5) Project management to align the technology team and ship products.
6) Stay up to date with the latest research in Computer vision and best product practices and bring the most important features
7) Prioritization and Roadmap Management, Work alongside all stakeholders to represent a true picture of priorities and future initiatives.
8) Diving deeper into the data to identify opportunities and learnings.
1) BTech/MBA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject from a Tier-1 institute (Mandate)
2) 3+ years of experience leading Product team in high growth Product companies
3) 5+ years of Product Management experience in growth startups or Product companies
4) Extremely self-motivated and autonomous. You'll be given direction but it's on you to figure out how to proceed.
5) Analytical. You should have plenty of experience looking at the data to inform your decisions.
6) Strong product intuition. You need to have an informed opinion to build a product from scratch.
7) Systems thinker. You should understand how even the smallest change affects the entire system.
8) Super detail-oriented. Small errors or oversights should jump off the screen for you.
9) Team champion. We're serious about our work, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together. :)
Education Mandatory: IIM, IIT, BITS
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, finance, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building. As Product Manager, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love.
Come help us revolutionize how applications are built, deployed, operated, and maintained. As a Product Manager with a passion for building great products, you'll be a part of the team that works on building our ads platform. Our current customers including top public listed companies across FMCG, Healthcare, Food, Technology, BFSI & more.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where One Impression does business.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Be at the center of everything: collaborating with the core team, and crafting powerful, world-class ad products and experiences for people around the world
- Prioritize new features and improvements for agile sprints by determining the feasibility and value of building new features
- Research and collect insights on the best influencer ad products from around the world
- Implements usage tracking and analyzes patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competition.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance, or Marketing.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges.
- Understanding of internet and developer platforms and the cloud ecosystem.
- Have at least 3 years of experience leading products for a top SaaS company
- Have successfully launched tech products and experiences to a diverse audience
- Are well-versed in product/project management tools, such as JIRA, Trello, and Google Docs
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mixpanel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson.
- Knowledge of how top social networks including but not limited to Instagram, Youtube, Twitch tv, clubhouse, etc
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company success
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; you rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of Creator Economy
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Company-sponsored tech talks and social events
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- Health Insurance Cover
- An open and highly productive work environment
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for software development engineers who want to move to a product management role and can join us as Associate Technical Product Managers. You will be responsible for product planning, and delivery throughout the product life cycle. You will be assisting in developing a vision and roadmap for the product based on the input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and your industry insights.
Experience level: 2-3 years.
- Documenting the products - the working from a functional point of view and customer onboarding point of view.
- Gathering product data, including web analytics, statistics, and consumer trends.
- Keeping track of the ongoing development and progress.
- Handle regression with the tech team and determine improvements in the product features.
- Assist CSM team to help solve queries
- Interact with the customers to discover/understand their problems with the product. Identify new features or new products and feedback.
- Creating Jira tickets for the tech team to work on for both regression and new development
- Basic level of testing for acceptance criteria
- Estimating / Prioritizing / Demoing new products or features
- Ideate new product development and lay out the roadmaps.
- Collaborate with the team to define the product vision.
- Allocating tech resources and ensuring the sprint roadmaps are made in accordance.
- Documenting and creating a pipeline of new features of existing products.
- Collaborating with other functional teams beyond tech like marketing, UX, and customer success teams.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and consumer feedback.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and break down competitive behavior.
- Ability to collaborate with the team and PM.
- Taking full ownership of assigned tasks and being proactive in handling ongoing projects.
- Proficiency in business communication / Excellent communication skills.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for new initiatives for OneScore. OneScore aims to give access to credit score, analysis and help over 50m Indians improve their score. We are working to expand this to other credit avenues and include trust initiatives.
You will understand different customer segments and launch new products for OneScore. You will use data, creativity, and experimentation to constantly improve the product experience by working with designers, engineers and marketing to improve the scale and retention for the product.
you should apply if you have:
2-3 years hands-on product experience working on building products or problem solving in consumer space. You have a good understanding of user behaviour and enjoy customer research. You are also comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans. You have launched new products earlier and are willing to experiment with new ideas.
Team at OneScore?
The product team is highly empowered to drive experiences and build innovative products for users. Our product managers come from diverse backgrounds - customer service, technology, design and have high empathy for the end user. Currently over 8m users use OneScore to check and understand their credit score. We want to enable over 50m users in the next 2 years to access, understand and improve their credit score.
Job profile: Product Manager
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Create business models and analyse competitive landscape.
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics.
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives.
- Work with the lead product manager, key stakeholders and a cross-functional team to assist with new product releases, including product launch deliverables.
- Work with sales and partners to strengthen offerings.
- Define the product requirements and manage aspects of the offering roadmap.
- Develop and coordinate enablement assets for sales and partners.
- Work with industry analysts, partners, and customers to gather and validate market requirements, understand pain points, address RFEs, and evangelizing the product roadmap and vision.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting.
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst, IT Consultant or similar role
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Understanding of business practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Have good experience in Wireframing, UI & UX Design, Microsoft Azure, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Figma, Confluence, JIRA.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Business analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Permanent
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.