Role: Customer Success & Ad Ops
Location: Bangalore & Mumbai, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too. To know more, visit www.rdandx.com
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
We are gunning for a hybrid work culture as we truly believe that everyone can perform in any environment with a deep sense of belonging and a community to deliver results that we can be proud of.
Come aboard, because we are building a flying jet 🚀 while in a take-off mode. And the jet is a supersonic one! 😊
Customer Success & Ad Ops Executive:
Fueled by our customer and business growth, we’re looking for Customer Success Executive to run and grow relationships with our customers, ensuring they are successfully adopting the product.
The goal of our Customer Success Executive at ReBid is, simply, to help our customers achieve marketing and advertising growth using our platform. They do so by partnering with the ReBid Customer Success Team and other cross-functional partners to onboard, train, and provide day-today support for our customers. Since we partner with clients to help them automate their marketing and advertising, our Customer Success Executive need to be skilled at understanding the customer’s business priorities and able to map the product capabilities of ReBid and the Various integrations we have with walled gardens and programmatic DSPs
- Understand customer needs, to then plan, organize and manage all phases of a joint success plan, then focus on how we use our product to help customers meet those needs
- Be an expert on the ReBid platform and act as a vital resource for helping with training, questions, and troubleshooting customer issues
- Managing client’s advertising budget and driving success
- Be a subject matter expertise in digital advertising for our customers, guiding them on how to drive growth for our customers
- Perform deep data analysis to answer the client’s strategic questions, and drive action
- Move the needle with respect to the client’s KPIs and continuously showcase the value of ReBid platform throughout the engagement period
- Collaborate with our internal teams to shape new features
- Take ownership of customer service requests through coordinating with the technical support and engineer teams to ensure requests are addressed quickly and with a high level of satisfaction
- Advise our Sales team on upselling & cross-selling opportunities that will help our customers succeed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communication, Economics or related field
- 1-4 years of professional work experience prefered
- experience in running media and advertising engagement with customers, in a consulting/agency role prefered
- Well versed in Bid and Budget management, content optimization, and promotion planning
- An analytical approach to problem-solving with advanced Excel skills
- Project management experience and ability to anticipate and mitigate risks
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both oral and written
- Google Ads/Facebook Ads/Linkedin Ads Certification prefered
- Track record of retaining and renewing Enterprise customers in the SaaS space.
ReBid is RD&X Network’s MadTech products and solutions suite. A Unified MADTech Platform for Omni channel Activation, Measurement & Automation powering data driven marketing. Having early clients across continents. With having offices in Mumbai and Bangalore with a hybrid work culture
The company was founded in June 2020 by digital advertising serial entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra and joined by APAC Agency Veteran Ashish Bhasin as Co-founder in June 2022.
To know more visit www.rebid.co
This is an exciting opportunity to come and lead growth for a fast scaling start-up and create meaningful impact in the education space. It will be a truly global experience in driving growth for company across all major geographies - United States, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific. And also a chance to work with a very diverse and motivated team at the company.
You will be reporting to the COO and will be assisted in the role with a team of your own and cross functional teams such as sales, learning, product & design.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be the custodian for the generation of all insights be it market research, consumer
Insights or competitive landscape. These will be the power behind everything we do.
You will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth
plans, and optimising our funnel to meet revenue targets. Our ambitions are big and so will be the scale of this role - from our current 25000+ educators to 60 million globally.
We've listed a few things you'll be responsible for below, but it will also be your call to
determine which of these we should spend resources on and which we should not.
• Identifying target geographies and schools for each business
• Planning marketing initiatives to generate leads, using below
• Content (key medium)
• Events (key medium)
• Digital/Performance marketing
• Product marketing
• Website and other internal channels
• Email campaigns
• Programs such as referral and affiliate
While the immediate focus will remain to grow the business, eventually you will also help build the company brand and lead key initiatives for it.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- A hands-on marketing leader who absolutely loves their craft
• Experience: 7-15 years experience in driving demand in the B2B SaaS space
• Have used content as a key medium for demand generation
• Have a good handle on product, digital and performance marketing
• Both right and left brained - can think of creative ideas and alongside crunch numbers
• An exceptional communicator and can distill complexity and jargon into simple messaging our customers will resonate with
• We deeply value building the right culture at company, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise creative and engaging social media strategies following the design thinking process.
- Build user personas to create understanding and empathy with target audience.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Craft engaging multimedia content across multiple social media platforms.
- Build key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Manage social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Research and assess the latest trends and techniques to find new and better ways of measuring social media activities.
- Analyze competitor activities.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
Digital Marketing, Social Media Ads Campaign Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM), SEO, Marketing Strategy, Content Strategy, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing.MS Office
Digital Marketing is in charge of planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services. Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends. They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
Monitor and report on website usage via Google Analytics and other tools, develop new sources of website traffic, as well as identify and improve underperforming areas of the website in terms of visitor numbers, user experience, and conversion rates. Ensure new creative content fits with our brand to maintain the website’s personality, ensure online content complements off-line activity, utilize any additional content sources where appropriate, conduct regular reviews of agency performance against agreed targets, implement cost-effective paid campaigns to maximize conversion, as well as test and monitor website conversion rates and improve or update appropriately.
* Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or similar
* Excellent understanding of digital concepts and best practice
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
* Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
*Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for posts.
*Writing, editing, and publishing for the company's hosting websites.
As A campaign manager (DMA) at WWS you will be responsible for campaign management to formulate and manage the strategic functions of marketing the product through diversified channels.
What We Expect
- Have strong quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English. (Read, write, and speak).
- Bachelor’s degree in business domain is required with 2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing team would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience in omnichannel marketing automation, targeting, and personalization strategies .
A campaign manager’s Ideal Day At WWS
Campaign Plans. Create and manage workspace providing campaign plans which require convenient strategies that allows the process to end up in a unified goal of management.
Implementation of Marketing Strategy. Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign.Use marketing automation and omnichannel nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers.
Compile and Analyze reports. Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results suggesting improvement in new campaigns using data and feedback nurtured by the market.
Marketing Automation. Interact with customers using various channels,educate respective of their demands/requirements such as to improvise on our development and marketing strategy.
What You Can Expect
- Full-time, salaried position creamed with welfare programs.
- Competitive salary and tailored training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
- Performance appraisals.
- Attendance Incentives.
- Working with the best talent in the industry
- Conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
Why Consider a Campaign Management Career With WWS?
With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of medical office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
Today’s world of digitalization has led a million things to fall at a place enabling each one to have a wide prospect and reach.As a campaign manager the scope to devise the strategies in various fields has a firm potential, nevertheless so healthcare industry. WWS has always been an exquisite example to count on the odds, summing up its constructive growth even in grounds of hospitality. The process which defines us being the stand out from competitors is the progress of our entitled entity which takes a leap from your services on a hone marketing strategies.
Applications are welcome from fresh graduates too!!
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
We at AiSensy, are building end-to-end WhatsApp based Marketing Automation, CRM & Customer Support platform for Enterprises & growing SMBs. Helping brands like SkullCandy, NMIMS, Byjus, Rentomojo, etc.and are handling 5 million+ messages per month.
1. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
2. Develop and monitor campaign budgets
3. Plan and manage our social media platforms
4. Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign's overall performance
5. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
6. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
7. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
8. Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
9. Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Google Ads, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
11. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
12. Launch and drive digital initiatives
– Maintaining AdaptNXT’s social media presence across all channels
– Keep track of trends and insights, and optimize campaigns based on the insights
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Collaborate with internal teams to create engaging social media posts, landing pages and optimize the user experience
What we are looking for?
– College Students or freshers who want to learn Marketing
– Ability to research on a topic over internet
– Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
– Strong Attention to Detail
What’s in it for you?
1. Certificate of internship.
2. Work directly with the founding team.
3. Potential to convert the internship into a full-time employment.