We are looking for a competent Marketing Manager to be in charge of the organisation's marketing activities. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's market presence and help it find a voice that will make a difference. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. She will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the company's market share and maximise revenues in order to thrive against competitors.
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company's business activities.
- Supervising the department and providing guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Responsible for building the brand and achieving revenue goals by developing and executing marketing plans through regular promotions, special activations and events, strategic tie-ups, influencer networks, PR, digital media, ads and brand promotional material as per plan.
- Produce ideas for promotional events or activities and organize them efficiently.
- Plan and execute campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company's online presence, editorial design and organising the company's publications.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor's marketing movements.
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects.
- Become the organisation's agent towards external parties such as media, stakeholders and potential clients and build strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for guest feedback management, tracking marketing expenses, vendor management, co-ordination with agencies to extract the deliverables from them and maintaining good communication with the stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Build a library of artworks, product/event photographs and other brand promotional material on a regular basis. Do an ROI evaluation of all promotions/activations done within two days of execution/completion to understand and improve effectiveness of future marketing promotions/activations. Any other tasks as assigned.
- Will be transparent in job duties through daily reports to direct reporting manager/s, regular updates on activities during execution and monthly updates for regular evaluation.
- Follow it up with concept note, as first step of initiating any promotion.
- Responsible for Annual Marketing Plan, Quarterly Marketing plans, Product creation, Product launches, Brand tie-ups, Event Management, Advertising deals, Barter associations, Email Marketing, Guest Comment card analysis, Periodic photo-shoots
- Responsible for Content Creation for Press Release, Coordination with the PR agency to ensure periodic coverage, Coordination with operations on industry story quotes and various treatment, Entertaining of Media for PR barters, Media meets for Principals or company news launches, Media Gifting, Coordination and closure on monthly PR plan over Marketing activities.
- Proven experience as Marketing & excellent organising skills,
- Analytical and creative thinking, exquisite communication, and interpersonal skills, Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e. g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc. ) and Google Adwords, Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About health care sector
● Strategize and execute digital advertising for lead generation and
digital marketing efforts. Focus on search and display ads, PPC
campaigns on channels such as Facebook, Google, YouTube.
Coordinate offline advertising with creative ways to measure
the progress of physical ads.
● Improve conversion and optimize for improved lead-gen results.
Plan, execute and measure A/B experiments and conversion tests.
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Improve brand’s digital presence and lead-gen with SEO/SEM and
relevant Influencer/Social Media campaigns. Oversee SEO efforts
on websites with a focus on technical elements, keyword analysis, and content guidance. Manage content changes to the Website, create
relevant Landing Pages for optimizing user experience. Promote
company app and manage app SEO and reviews
● Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
Work collaboratively with internal teams to identify areas of
improvement and implement effective changes to improve the
● Provide thought leadership for impacting overall brand exposure
and lead generation, brainstorm, and execute on new and creative
● BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
● Proven working experience in digital marketing
● Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Google
Adwords, PPC campaigns
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and
devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
● Solid knowledge of advertising tools and resources (e.g., Google
Analytics, InMobi, Firebase, Appsflyer, Hootsuite)
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online
marketing and measurement.
● A passionate and confident marketer who can take full project
ownership and guide to guide others
● Be a collaborative team player and an encouraging people
manager with positive listening skills
● Strong problem solver with a willingness to learn
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Transforming from agency driven to in-house digital marketing functioning
Supporting in building in-house digital marketing function
Roles & Responsibilities:
·Manage company’s various online bidding profiles
·Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
·Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
·Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
·Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
·Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
·Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
·Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
Skill & Experience Required
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
·Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
·Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
·Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
·Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
·Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team
Immediate Joiner Preferred
The job is applicable only for Mumbai-based candidates.
Digital Marketing Agency Experience preferred.
I. YOUR ROLE
Driving business objectives for the agency’s clientele through Paid marketing activities.
II. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring, Auditing and Executing Campaigns on Google display/search Ads, Facebook, and Instagram ads
- Ensuring campaign performance and identifying insights to drive incremental results.
- Collaborate with the Account Manager and creative teams for campaign planning.
- Drive positive curiosity and a hunger for learning and new ideas through the team.
- Initiate and drive case study creation that can be nominated for awards, post completion of noteworthy campaigns.
- Build trust with clients’ POCs and Digital Leads.
- Ability to represent the agency in account reviews and performance meetings
- Assisting the team in pitching for new business.
- Auditing Ad accounts of prospects and identifying opportunities for performance improvement.
- Deliver volume, quality leads , TAT & cost outcomes (in accordance with quarterly OKRs) for paid user acquisition (i.e. advertising)
III. ABOUT YOU
- Professional / Academic Requirements
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Paid media
- A Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or another relevant field
- Technical Requirements
- Expert level command over Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram ads
- Exposure to multiple verticals like eCommerce, BFSI, Realty, Travel, etc.
- Proficient at Google Analytics, Apps-flyer, Similar web, Adobe solutions, etc.
- Master of decoding trends and analytics from data
- Proficient with the MS Office Software (PowerPoint, Excel)
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Creative & Strategic thinking
- Up-to-date on creative and market trends
CTC upto Rs 3 LPA
Experience 2 years
THIS ROLE IS A PERMANENT PART TIME ROLE