An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, creative and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Developing the event brand in the marketplace will also help to drive web traffic, grow the social media interaction and client acquisition
- Facilitate all internal and external communication about the event to increase attendee revenue and create new partnerships
- Understanding the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players
- Create and proofread web updates at all stages of the campaign life cycle
- Working with internal stakeholders, editors, internal designers and conference producers to ensure marketing campaigns have been implemented effectively
- Instigate promotional activity through email, print, data and mailing to enable multi-channel marketing
- Creating content and deliver communications that drives lead generation
- Producing all marketing material including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners and web imagery
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing plan for exhibitor and visitor recruitment
- Fulfilling media deals, direct marketing, social media
- Database filtering and segmentation
- Planning, copywriting and proofreading
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum marketing experience from a B2B events or conference production organisation
- Graduated to BA degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with proven examples
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
About My Digital Shelf
Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
Our kinda of “Social Media Manager”
We are looking for our very FIRST social media manager who will lead the creative team in building the brand voice of GLINT. An adverse talent who will take part in strategy building for the brand and an amidst dreamer who loves to take great effort on being the best social media marketer
The Role :
The brand strategist : Be the champion on building the voice of our brand in social media channels.
The creative head : Closely work with the creative team and the leadership team of GLINT on building the brand of GLINT !.
The Ad’s analyst : From running advertisements in various social media and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, you will be GLINT’S Ad analyst.
The brain stormer : Getting started with strategies in branding the visionary of GLINT till sending the festive season messages to each of our customers, you will be the important person on brainstorming the ideas.
The Genie : From making sure of active interaction of GLINT in social media channels till creating a better customer experience, you will be the Genie of GLINT.
The human we are looking for :
- The creative mindset that loves to build a voice for the brand.
- An experienced strategist in social media with 3-5 years of experience.
- A strong human with good analytical skills and leadership abilities.
- Expertise in SEO is a must.
- An authentic brain that loves to create impact and work for a purpose.
- A growth mindset human who loves to work in a fast paced startup environment.
If you think that role belongs to you. Let’s have our first chit chat with a cup of coffee.
We are looking to hire an SEO Code Specialist who understands search engine optimization and can write SEO-rich code for company websites that makes them rank higher in search engines and drives maximum traffic.
You must be below 28, graduate from a Tier-1 Engineering College with 2+ years of SEO/SEM coding experience.
You will be responsible for planning, execution, and optimization of SEO/SEM strategy to increase rankings, online visibility & organic traffic, and ensure success of our brands.
Detailed Job Description
- Planning and execution of all SEO projects, including developing strategies for organic search visibility.
- Write compelling title tags & meta descriptions for all brands; do image & page-speed optimization, internal linkages, and improve the overall user experience.
- Day-to-day execution of organic SEO campaigns including keyword research, content gap recommendations, strategic optimization of existing content, competitor analysis, and site improvements.
- Own the complete organic content funnel - from driving organic traffic to the site to making sure that call to action and landing pages are correctly aligned to drive leads.
- Track progress through analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Stay up to speed with the latest SEO trends and follow other SEO techniques from time to time to stay ahead of the game.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- Strong understanding of all SEO standard methodologies, such as user content optimization, meta-data optimization, SEO-friendly site architecture, technical SEO, off-page SEO, and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, etc.
- Consistent track record in leading SEO projects (from inception to completion) that drives business growth.
- Should be able to implement necessary changes to increase page speed, and other required technical interventions
- Worked with HTML, WordPress, CSS.
- Knowledge of WordPress & Bubble.
- Self-motivated and independent, well-organized, able to do hands-on work and analysis with minimum supervision.
We hire candidates for their strengths and superpowers, with a belief that the best team draws its mojo from these unique, yet complementary, individuals.
We are looking for an SEO and Organic Marketing Manager who thrives in fast moving environments. You will work closely with the Marketing Head as well as cross functional teams to create and implement the brand’s SEO and Content strategy. This will aid the marketing goal to do with massive customer acquisition and brand building so as to help millions learn new skills & build better careers.
CareerNinja is a VC-funded, fast growing Edtech venture that is building the world's largest personalized digital university. We curate the right content, provide live expert mentorship & connect to top employers to help youth achieve their career goals. Alongside our partners like Canva, we have 50,000+ learners across 100+ courses with an average rating of 4.8/5. Join our mission to make high quality learning available at a mass-affordable scale globally.
1. Plan, Develop and implement effective SEO strategies in order to increase the organic traffic to the website/landing page/blog.
2. Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization by collaborating with web developers and marketing team
3. Regularly perform thorough keywords research
4. Optimize the content of landing pages, blogs and websites and monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
5. Develop and manage content calendar and get work done according to the acquisition goals monthly
6. Direct and coordinate content teams in off-page search engine optimization tasks like link-building, forum commenting, etc.
7. Analyze the insights and create a report on all aspects of SEO including the audience, traffic, views, clicks, rankings, etc.
8. Collaborate with agencies to feature referrals and guest blogs/listicles
9. Produce high-quality articles, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy
10. Accountable for overseeing all content marketing initiatives and team across all channels to drive traffic, engagement and leads.
1. 3+ years of Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
2. Overall marketing experience of 4-6 Years
3. Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills
4. Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
5. Strong experience of working closely with design, content, marketing to implement high-leverage campaigns
Good to Have
1. Relevant industry/Start-up/Edu-tech experience in a similar role
2. Great content writing and marketing skills.
3. A high level of comfort with data and strong research and analytical skills
4. Exposure of other aspects of the marketing functions like performance, social, brand, market research, pricing, etc
Why Work With Us-
We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you’re looking to jump five steps ahead in 5x the amount of time. We offer exciting growth opportunities, cross functional learning & ownership. We also offer the chance to work on an exciting product, the opportunity to witness the growth of an early stage start up and be a part of it!
You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Work from home (even without Covid), flexible work, free drinks & snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
domain in particular or we can say we need a Social Media Marketing
Digital Marketing- Facebook
Digital Marketing- Google
Website technology understanding
Experience: 3-6 years
Working hours: 9 hours
Working days: Monday to Saturday
Working mode: On Site
Any benefits: No extra incentive
Greetings from App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd looking for a SEO Executive. The App Ideas is the leading Web & Mobile App Development Company that can help your business grow with innovative and engaging solutions. We build cutting-edge digital solutions with the quick-engaging user interface and user experience. Over the years we have established ourselves as the leading service provider for mobile app development, web development, Web and graphic design, e-commerce development, IOT development and games development.
Min. Experience:- 0.6 to 1 Year
Job Location: A’bad (Nikol)
Bond:- 1 Year
Salary :- 10k to 20k (Depends on Skills and experience)
Education Qualification:- BCA, MCA, MSCIT, BSCIT, BE(IT), ME(IT), Diploma in IT and others.
- Should have over all knowledge of Website optimization / performance, On-Page optimization, Off-page optimization, PPC, Social Media Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Experience with link building process, keyword generation, internet marketing and Search Engine optimization techniques (preferably google) and competitive analysis is must.
- Should be able to handle Google optimization,Yahoo, Bing, Reciprocal Linking Management, Directory Submissions, Planning and Implementing Internet Marketing Strategies with Social media optimization.
- Should be strong in technical and analytical skills with a proven track record for SEO with latest Market Trends.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS skill, proficient with Wordtracker, Google Adwords keyword tool and other SEO tools. Working knowledge on DMOZ editors, Zeal editors
- Only 5 days working
- Flexible job timing
- Company Provide necessary training
- Great Career enhancement opportuity
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Paid Leaves, festival leaves
- Month End Party, Birthday Parties, Tours, and other cultural events.
If you do not find suitable profile, you may kindly share this information to your friends who are looking for change/good opportunity.
App Ideas Infotech Pvt Ltd
Social Media Handling, Marketing & PR (which all platforms)
1 to 3 years of experience in digital marketing - Highly conversant with Google Analytics and other similar tools - Basic programming ability(preferably R or Python)