About the Role –
We operate in an industry where the need gap for quality upskilling education coupled with the convenience of online learning is a global problem. The international markets are waiting for a premier after-school learning solution for kids. BeyondSkool wants to leverage this opportunity and serve this market through the digital channel.
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to lead Performance Marketing (Google, Facebook, Instagram, affiliate).
The ideal candidate for us is someone who has executed digital marketing campaigns for any of the new age online companies (preferably Edtech), has scale-up experience in the US market and comes with at least 3 years of experience in a middle management role. The role will give you the charge of overall campaign execution and also work on campaign strategy (working directly with the Chief Growth Officer and CEO). In a nutshell, we expect you to be executing our digital marketing initiatives while also being engrossed in the daily hustle that comes with a Series A start-up.
This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do
- Experience of having handled campaigns across key online platforms like Google, FB, Instagram, mobile marketing, affiliates, ad exchanges etc. (Fb, Instagram & Google to be strength areas, with at least exposure to affiliates) à especially in the US market
- Lead, strategize, create and execute campaigns as required (creative support will be provided)
- Ensure to achieve lead generation, CPL and other metric targets (KPIs)
- Generate regular reports, and dashboards on all possible measures/parameters on all campaigns
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment
What you will need
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering, master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in managing Google, Facebook advertising and analytics
- Clear experience in having managed the US markets for online customer acquisition
- Strong analytics skills and good knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
What you will get
- Industry best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments – fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe
Preferred – Mumbai, open for a remote location for the right candidate
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or similar role
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Our client is a community-based marketplace for global wellness entrepreneurs (both in services and products) and consumers. They provide platform and technology to enable sustainable & holistic wellness professionals to be successful. For the consumers, they create health awareness through our enriching content and help them reach their health goals through our world-class Experts, tools, programs and products.
About the role:
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will devise strategies and empower the company to drive usage, delight customers work towards customer acquisition and retention and grow them. Your goal will be to effectively position and promote the company across channels and drive ambitious goals of achieving a good scale of acquisitions at sustainable costs for them.
Roles & responsilibilities:
- Creating & executing effective convertible performance marketing campaigns.
- Managing budget & campaigns across all digital platforms to drive the desired return on investment.
- Scale and manage CPM and CPI campaigns across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, and affiliates.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns and assist content and brand teams.
- Working closely with management to discuss conversion improvement strategies, feedback & results.
- Analyzing sales funnels, trends & understanding customer behaviour.
- Research & implement marketing tools to boost our promotional efforts
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, ROAS, social media engagement, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience who has a deep understanding of all facets of content marketing.
- Experience in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
- Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
- Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
- Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
- Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset
Eridium Digital is a Digital Marketing company, we help brands - see, shape, and act on opportunities. Driven by insights and data we decipher the consumer intent, delivering sophisticated Integrated brand presence and targeted campaigns across Search, Social, AI driven Display in sync with Marketing Technologies. We help brands to enhance their value across reputation, reach, and interest.
We are inviting applications for a full-time Performance Marketing Group Head to join our team. If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and bring with you an analytical and curious mind, read on. This is an opportunity to work with the leading Digital Marketing Agency. We support our employees professional and personal development.
- Building and scaling a truly world-class growth marketing team and capability alongside the top leadership of Eridium
- Responsible for creating a marketing plan to drive growth & increase engagement, retention & revenue from clients
- Work closely with management to discuss conversion improvement strategies, feedback & results
- Manage daily performance reports and share insights with the team to achieve targets
- Lead a high-performing team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, branding, organic growth, events, social media marketing, product marketing, and partnerships
- Work end-to-end across the paid marketing funnel: Creative, Targeting, Budget Allocation, Spend Optimization, Data/Tracking
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation, and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, ROAS, social media engagement, etc.
- Identify marketing performance issues and identify the root cause analysis with the help of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Deliver quantifiable improvements in return on investment (ROI) and cost per conversion (CPA) across all channels
- Build win-win relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve ROI Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in performance marketing, preferably in the Digital Marketing arena
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Growth mindset - someone who is not afraid to think big and take on calculated risks to meet goals effectively
- Digital Expertise- conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
- Sound experience in managing multiple projects
- Proficiency with all ad platforms (Search, Social, and Programmatic)
- Proven track record of creating and managing successful performance-based campaigns across various channels.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools such as Google Analytics.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Ability to prioritize strategically and analyze large sets of data
- Should handle a team of SEO Analyst
- The SEO lead would be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of the analyst to drive business goals
- Developing detailed project plan and monitor progress while delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards
- Make decisions about the day-to-day operation of the team members, including management of work assignments by them
- Primary point of contact for clients
- Perform and ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work by the team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Brainstorm new and creative SEO growth strategies
- Review, analyse and send the Weekly & Monthly to the clients
- Ensuring the Monthly POA & Commitments are delivered as per expectation
- Act as subject matter expert for team members, peers and clients
- Take the primary responsibility for all the Technical Audits & ensuring that the client website is following all the SEO best practices
- In-depth SEO technical knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS) also Google Analytics, webmaster tools, back-end SEO and various online tools
- Communicate team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Assign all work assignments, commit the team to the work, manage the quality of the work and drive the people management activities within the team
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Ability to lead a team of multiple SEO analysts
- Experience in managing large enterprise or eCommerce websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts.
• Sound knowledge of social media platforms and content generation.
• Strong creative and analytical skills.
Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
Basic roles & responsibilities
Increase company and brand awareness.
Generating leads through social media platforms like Instagram, LinkedIn and facebook.
Baetho is a solution-focused company aimed at creating and
democratizing the development of customer experience applications
through our proprietary no-code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction, and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Role with a
can-do attitude, ability to drive successful campaigns, strong desire to work
on multiple platforms with limited guidance. We’ll provide all the
enablement needed, but are looking for a rockstar at work.
Roles and Responsibilities
Own the execution of integrated campaigns across digital channels—
including target audience identification, goal setting, campaign set-up,
user flows, and campaign optimization
Hands-on experience on Linkedin, Google Ads, FB, Google analytics, and
GTM and lead gen platforms
Define and analyze performance metrics on google analytics to
diagnose campaign performance and develop action plans to optimize
the customer experience and campaign results
Ensure that each activity is tracked and measured with a focus on
pipeline and ROI
Experience in B2B SAAS based marketing, preferably with highly
technical products or services
Demonstrated creative skills (e.g. ad copies and/or design skills) to drive
personalization and relevance
Budget and plan the acquisition funnel for the whole year, with month
on month variations
Enable and Track AB testing for all aspects of campaigns, viz.: ads,
creatives, landing pages, emails, SMS
Must have a proven track record of campaign management with a high
Experience in B2B SaaS based company will be preferred
2-3years of hands-on experience in performance marketing-Linkedin
and Google Ads for lead generation is a must.
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.