Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
Work closely with marketing team members
Optimize content using SEO best practicesQualificationsBachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Proficiency in English is a must
Knowledge of Stock Markets is highly preferred
Knowledge of regional languages is a plus
We’re hiring a Content Editing Associate to join our content team to help our customer scale their content initiatives by checking content created by writers for language, grammar, and plagiarism.
WittyPen is a platform that helps hundreds of businesses get quality content from freelance writers across the world. We are building features and products to help businesses scale their content creation seamlessly, and also let content writers earn well from wherever they are in the world. We're looking for someone who loves working with brands and aims at creating content that brings in real value.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. WittyPen is committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
About the job
As a content editor, you will be part of any new project from Day 1. But the actual work starts when you receive content from writers for the given project, where you edit the content for factual, grammatical, and plagiarism issues. You will also be consistently sharing qualitative feedbacks with the writers so they improve content quality which saves you time in the long run.
On a day to day basis you will be involved in following tasks:
Be part of project kickoff meeting to understand the expectations
Review content for project guidelines, grammatical issues, and plagiarism
Revert content pieces to writers on the platform and track for timely delivery
Edit content pieces for final deliveries
Work with Content Manager to further improve briefs, project checklists, and writer allocation
Since you will be mostly dealing with content editing, being a voracious reader will give you an edge. Another key aspect is to consistently work towards improving your work efficiency. Below are the skills/requirements which would make you a good fit for this job.
English Proficiency - Writing
Education in BA/MA English Literature, Mass Communications or previous experience in Content
Knowledge of Project Management and using tools like Basecamp, Trello etc.
Knowledge of Content & Digital Marketing is a plus
Pay and benefits
This is a fully remote, full-time (40-hour per week) position. You can also choose to work from our office in Pune, once it re-opens (after the pandemic is under control). All we ask is for you to be available when there are team activities, which are usually scheduled on Thursdays every week.
The salary for this position is between ₹300,000 - ₹420,000 INR based on experience and expertise. We will also pay for necessary equipment, if needed.
We believe in working asynchronously and don't believe in you being online for a fixed time period every day. We don't track work hours either. What we only expect is that the work allocated to you should be completed before deadlines. We are stringent with deadlines.
We are planning to onboard immediately but the hiring cycle will be open till 30th Aug, 2022. During this time you will hear back from us and there will be 2-3 rounds of interviewa on Google Hangouts/Zoom. You will also go through a test to vet your marketing and English language skills.
Can't wait to hear from you!
- Creating specifications and appropriate content for the brands designated audience.
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Championing content marketing strategy across the company
- Setting editorial strategy so content is consistent and compelling across all delivery streams
- Website relaunch: content audit, comparative audit, content matrix, editorial guidelines.
- SEO and analytics focus: SEO recommendations and previous wins, analytics audit
Office Location : Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura,Delhi
Immediate joiner preferred.
Shift : 10:00am to 6:30pm ; Mon to Sat; Sunday weekoff
- Day-to-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness across all social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies With specific aims toward user acquisition, increase in market cap, and increase in Assets under management
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strategically pick, launch and expand Brand Presence on new social media platforms, based on ideal customer profile and keeping demographics in mind
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships aimed at specific, measurable outcomes that achieve the larger aims of the company
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, ideal content formats for the acquisition of different demographics, and set up campaigns for the same
- Staying ahead of the curve with industry trends and strategies
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Foster and deepen relationships with partners in the ecosystem by celebrating their milestones, positive interaction on their posts through comments on platforms such as Twitter, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
Role- Technical Editor
Founded by two MDI alumnus, it is a student centric and personalised learning platform that delivers enjoyable learning content as per the state boards. This ed-tech provides a solution which is easy to use, lets students enjoy learning, makes life easy for a teacher and delivers learning in the language that students are most comfortable. The organisation has worked in 14 states across India and awarded Google India under "Impacting Change through Digital".
- Writing blogs, write-ups and various contents for marketing and communications
- Ideating and writing content/ script for success stories in the form of writing, visual content and audio-visual outputs
- Posting on various channels and managing social media handles
- Designing using tools
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Focus and Discipline
- Analytical, problem solving and calculative attitude
- Humility to learn, share & keep improving
- Excellent and proactive communication in all formats
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
Founded in 2014, this company aims to enhance the quality of life and make it easier for women across the country. Recommended by best of doctors, their products are available across wellness stores and e-commerce websites, and selling like hotcakes - having sold over 20000 packs in their first year itself.
- Understanding the business goals, what the product offers, the platform for communication and accordingly creating copy that can help drive maximum conversions.
- Measuring performance of the copy at every step to ensure business objectives are met.
- Researching about the brand, competition, and category and creating a communication plan for the brand in line with the brand values.
- Ensuring consistent brand voice across all brand channels and pieces of communication.
- Understanding the platform for communication and create copy that works for the platform.
- Measuring content for performance and conversion.
- Monitoring web traffic and engagement (e.g. conversions and bounce rates) basis content created.
- Coordinating and collaborating with marketing and design teams to ensure high quality output.
- Following industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- Reviewing and updating published content as needed, identifying gaps and making recommendations accordingly.
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Being highly creative and imaginative.
- Having good written and interpersonal skills
- Working well in a team
- Being able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Having an eye for detail
- Having an interest in new advertising trends and techniques
Digital Editor Job description
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Editor to research, plan, develop and implement web contents, Whitepapers, Technology Blogs & Trending News. As a Digital Editor your main goal will be to produce creative, proof read, web contents, Tech Blogs & news that attract an audience.
Digital Editor Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create, produce and manage high-quality content
- Proofread and edit material. Proofreading our deliverables to ensure they are grammatically perfect and stylistically interesting.
- Supervise layout of images, graphics, videos and other artwork.
- Manage and upload day-to-day contents. Regularly check and track contents reach.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with professionals such as web designers, marketing team to improve content strategy.
- Mange development improvements to the new website; keep abreast and advise of developments in the digital arena; identify new digital opportunities
- Research, create and upload SEO-friendly content pieces such as Technology blog posts, Trending News, case studies, and other content for our websites.
- Offer your expertise on email marketing best practice to maximize the impact of these emails.
- Liaise with staff and others members to encourage them to write relevant and interesting content for the website; foster relationships with the latter to involve them in any community forum aspect of the new website.
- Ensure that all activity is measured, analyzed and reviewed with leanings taken forward. Accountable for disseminating monthly analytical reports. Regularly report on digital campaigns and contribute, where possible, with recommendations based on performance.
- Ability to review content as an educator or coach, and intuitively understand what the target audiences need to know, plus the delivery methods best suited to how they want to/are able to consume information
- Good knowledge of Influence marketing. Have to manage & co-ordinate with influencers.
- Use Social Media for better presence
- Adhere to copyright and privacy standards and company policies.
- Determine and track important KPIs
- Track and analyze website’s traffic
- Produce and present reports
- Keep abreast with new trends in web technology.
Digital Editor Key Skills, Requirements and Qualifications:
- A qualification in Digital Communications/ Media, or Marketing or PR or Journalism/English or IT/Web.
- Previous working experience as a Digital Editor for 5 - 7 years
- Excellent proofreading, editing and copywriting skills
- Available portfolio of published work
- In-depth knowledge of software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices
- Knowledge of Marketing and SEO tools
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Creativity Skills: Editors need to be good at thinking creatively, problem-solving skills, generating ideas for up growing Technology Blogs, Trending News, and Whitepapers, Web Contents.
- Organizational Skills: Editors need to be excellent at organization and forward planning. Much of the editorial content they select will be agreed several weeks before publication.
- Management skills: Time management skills need to be honed as well as the ability to resolve conflict and handle complaints, if found any. Editors must be sensitive to arising problems with contents.
- Writing and speaking skills: It goes without saying that editors must be accomplished writers but they have to be confident speakers too.
- Digital skills: Nearly all media outlets have a digital element now and editors need to be comfortable with posting and editing content online. Should have excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience.
- Good knowledge of at least two Content Management Systems and SEO best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Design/Desktop publishing experience (Adobe Creative Suite) with some evidence showing digital media design.
- Have superb user experience skills and be able to develop wire-frames and write and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Basic video making and editing skills useful - but not essential.
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer with excellent English writing skills. The work will entail writing product descriptions, website content, material for emailers & social media and developing company profile with appropriate information. The content will be used for apparel & clothing products and health & wellness products.
Freshers with excellent English writing skills are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to come up with catchy liners to catch viewers’ attention
- Write clear and concise information for use in company and brand profiles
- Provide and update content for the website as needed
- Come up with theme content to be used in social media and emailers
- Proofread content before publication through various company channels
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English writing skills (A Must, with good command over English Grammar)
- Master’s Degree/Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, English or Creative Writing
- Creative bent of mind
- Freshers and experienced, both are welcome to apply