- Responsible for monitoring project deliverables on day to day basis
- Required to update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project's progress.
- Assist, train, and ensure project team members with tasks that you have assigned to them.
- Test the product modules and manage the change request, bug reports, etc.
- Assist project managers in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and progress reports.
- Facilitate communication between intern stakeholders, clients, vendors, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills for documentation, user stories, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, and Presentation. Proficient in Jira, Confluence, and Notion is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Ability to identify project risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Lightning job by Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
As Samagra expands into Digital Public Goods (DPGs), we’re looking for a product manager to help us shape how open-source products and platforms can transform governments' worldwide function. As Samagra, we pride ourselves on being thoughtful and intentional about the impact that can be created through well-built products and platforms.
In this role, you’ll work with a mission-driven team on some of the world’s most complex governance problems, where technology will play a pivotal role. You’ll design the architecture of platforms, answering
- How to deliver quality advisory services to 100mn farmers nationwide?
- How can standardised assessment/practice tools be enabled to ensure FLN1 in children?
- How to build the capacity of paramedical staff in the country?
- How can govt administrators in any domain monitor the progress of flagship programs?
- How to build an open commerce network to connect farmers to the best service providers?
Working at Samagra, you’ll be challenged and rewarded with impact at scale. We value excellence, collaboration, empathy, and high ownership mindset. The most successful candidates will exhibit work that reflects these values. We want you to enable every team member to do their best work. We expect you to have a solid technical background, excellent communication skills, a flare for open-source products/platforms and a commitment to make everyone feel included.
In this role, you’ll have tremendous opportunities to learn, collaborate and impact millions of citizens in India and abroad by transforming how governments function. As a Product Manager, you will:
- Own the product vision. As the person responsible for product strategy, you’ll build the vision for your product and ensure it aligns with our overall firm’s strategy. You’ll make tough prioritisation decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities while balancing short-term objectives.
- Become an expert. You’ll become an authority on your domain's practices, innovations, trends, and history. You’ll share your vision with others inside and outside the firm so we can revolutionise the DPG world.
- Represent the citizens. You’ll serve as the champion and voice of citizens/end users in every conversation. You'll build direct relationships with citizens/end users and immerse yourself in their experience. You’ll also strive to ensure everyone on our team understands citizens’ needs.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and disciplines at Samagra. You’ll play a critical role in creating alignment between partner teams and ensuring we all succeed together as a team.
- Make data-informed decisions. You’ll use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify pain points and use this information to prioritise your product roadmap.
- Experiment. You’ll drive improvements through iterative design and experimentation. You’ll gather data to build a strong understanding of the citizens/end-users, the friction they experience, and the solutions that lead to a better experience.
- Measure success. You’ll own the definition of “success” for your product – making sure the criteria are measurable, attainable, visible to all stakeholders, and create the right incentives.
- You have a Bachelor's (or higher, e.g., MS, or PhD) in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding (e.g., analytics or mathematics), or equivalent tech experience
- 4+ years of engineering, design, product management, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex and sometimes ambiguous data into actionable priorities
- Comfort working in a highly technical domain
- Strong desire to empower others and build an inclusive team
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
Familiarity with one or more of the following:
- India Stack (Aadhaar, DigiLocker etc.)
- Sunbird Ecosystem (https://sunbird.org/), DIGIT (https://core.digit.org/)
- AI Models - Large Language Models, Language Translation
- Developer tools
- Enterprise development practices
- Continuous integration, delivery and learning
- Cloud computing methodologies and technologies
Nice to have, but not required
- Proficiency in one or more major programming languages
- Experience in domains like Education, Healthcare, Agriculture, Governance
Samagra is a mission-driven governance consulting firm. We co-work with the bureaucratic leadership across states and the Centre on long-term systemic transformation programmes cutting across domains. Since 2012, when Samagra was founded, we have worked with the Government of India and 7 state governments on 15+ large-scale systemic transformation projects in sectors like education, agriculture, skills, employment, and public service delivery. Over the last 5 years, we have also built strong GovTech and DataGov capabilities, now housed under the SamagraX umbrella. Our mission is to improve the quality of life of citizens through better governance. And this mission is
what fuels every goal we chase. Want to know more about Samagra?
Check out this masterclass by our Founder and CEO, Gaurav Goel
Our Tech Leadership
Rahul Kulkarni - Chief Technologist
Nitin Kashyap - Senior Vice President - Product
Utkarsh Vijay - Vice President
Sukhpreet Sekhon - Vice President
Suresh Unnikrishnan - Vice President - Engineering
Nipun Lakshya App
Krushak Odisha database - DataScience
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for an AVP of Empuls product. Empuls is an employee engagement SaaS platform focussed on USA & EMEA markets. The Empuls product is going through a 10X to 100X growth journey and we are looking for a seasoned product professional who has experience of taking products from 10X to 100X growth journeys. This role ll report to the CTO of the Empuls product.
As an AVP Product you will be responsible for the product roadmap, product metrics, feature details, designs and GTM, . This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development teams, and getting the go-to-market for various product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link -https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/"> https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, RICE metrics and go to market.
- Solve customer problems and build functional, technical, and design specifications for the solution.
- Map the user journey for various customer profiles - simplify and bring more structure and clarity to problem statements which translate into product solutions.
- Have strong systems thinking - understanding the impact of process/technology decisions and trade-offs in order to achieve the best possible outcomes to solve the problem.
- Holistic approach covering all aspects including edge cases and future possibilities.
- Abreast with the latest Innovations happening in the Employee Experience, Employee Benefits & Workplace culture domain. Experience in the HR Tech industry will be important in this role.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and work closely with the sales-marketing team for GTM and SaaS revenues.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 8+ years of product management function in a product or SaaS company.
- Have experience in leading product management of fast-growing products (or) major modules of fast large products (or) been an entrepreneur in the past.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, and optimize existing processes to build next-generation Enterprise solutions.
- We'll look forward to the technical skills required for a product role along with the soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
- Candidates should have strong experience in problem solving, UI/UX, analytics, team management, customer success & sales enablement.
- Candidates from HR Tech, rewards, and employee benefits experience will be preferred.
- Candidates from IIM, IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges will be preferred.
- Experience in managing onboarding, customer success, and support functions preferred.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a competitive salary and a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the CTO of Empuls. You will provide constant updates to the stakeholders of the product.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 3500 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 400+ strong team with four global offices in Bangalore, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interview rounds. There will be three rounds of interviews. We will prefer candidates who are located in Bangalore and ready to work in hybrid work arrangements (partly in office, partly WFH).
Experience - 4 – 6 years
About the role –
The Product Manager role will report to the CEO and will build the product from 0 to 1.
Need to work with the senior management team to work on product roadmap
Work with tech and management to create and execute product pipeline
Own the successful delivery of your roadmap and co-own the success of the overall products
Define requirements (JIRA) - Creating EPICs, user stories. Tracking the sprint
Effectively identify and manage cross-team dependencies
Ensure delivery timelines
Required Knowledge and Skills
Should have good understanding of eligibility, Prior authorization workflows
worked as product lead/lead BA
Worked on eligibility implementation (API Integration) ( Waystar, Change healthcare, Claim MD etc.)
Should have experience in building and scaling SaaS tools from the ground up.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Use common tools to create mockups, stories, and roadmaps Preferred Qualifications
3+ Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
US Healthcare Experience
Value added - If worked on X12 270, 271
Bachelor’s engineering degree from Tier 1 institute
MBA from Tier 1 (good to have)
3 Years of product management experience, including cloud/SaaS product
Welthungerhilfe is an international aid agency headquartered in Germany with its vision for “Zero Hunger by 2030”, the second sustainable development goal set by the UN. It has thousands of programs fighting hunger in more than 30 countries. Welthungerhilfe (https://www.welthungerhilfe.org/">https://www.welthungerhilfe.org) (https://www.childgrowthmonitor.org/">https://www.childgrowthmonitor.org).
Child Growth Monitor (CGM) is Welthungerhilfe’s digital innovation project leveraging AI to fight child malnutrition. Around 200 million children around the world are suffering from malnutrition. Malnutrition contributes to one-third of the deaths of children under the age of five. In the fight against malnutrition, detection is the first important step, but this is not an easy task: Measuring children with traditional methods is still a complex, slow, and expensive task, frequently resulting in poor data and wrong assessments of the child’s health. Early detection of malnutrition becomes the key to initiating treatment, minimizing the risk of complications, and saving lives by reducing the chances of death to a great extent.
Our solution to measure children replaces hardware (bulky measuring boards and physical scales) with off-the-shelf cell phones and AI. CGM uses augmented reality-enabled smartphones to record 3D scans of children. Artificial Intelligence is used to predict their height, weight, and middle upper-arm circumference needed to know the nutritional status of the children.
This role concerns a full-time assignment (Consultant role) working for Welthungerhilfe’s CGM project. This will convert to Full-time employment (payroll) in 1st quarter of 2023 latest. We are in the process of setting up CGM as a registered social business in India and Germany.
What you would do to help us save millions of children's lives
You, as an Engineering Manager responsible for end-to-end software development and delivery including ownership of the components/features owned by the individual’s teams and required to be an individual contributor too. Responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes in order to achieve quality & timely milestones of product development, this will result in transforming the lives of children, their families, community at large globally.
- Be a highly technical, hands-on manager for a team of 8 -15 product development teams including QA to execute agile development sprints.
- Interfacing with the frontend/backend/ML/AI/DevOps team to develop end-to-end APIs, systems, and architectures.
- Building, communicating and executing robust development, documentation, and product engineering processes
- Define Strategy and Architecture for the new and existing suites of algorithms and their underlying systems.
- Work closely with data scientists, Data Engineers, Product managers, and analysts to develop analytics and ML-driven services that serve ML predictions, and generate data, Insights, and recommendations based on large amounts of data.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation, and implementation
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Coach, lead, and manage a dynamic team of Software and AI/ML Engineers to meet organizational objectives and grow their professional skills and capabilities.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences equally well
- Actively contribute to and reuse community best practices.
Technical Skills Required:
- Must be a hands-on engineering leader as this role involves rearchitecting and reimplementing systems working alongside the engineers.
- Ability to coordinate across different products, engineering tasks, and implementing the modules along with scalability, security, and extensibility in mind.
- Well-versed in Flask-Python stack with backend tools such as Kubernetes etc.
- Should possess strong programming skills to write algorithms and understanding of agile development, CI/CD, sprints, code reviews
- 10+ years of software development experience using an Agile development process with 3+ years of management experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with a Growth Stage Start-up is desirable.
- Prior experience with creating and maintaining solution architecture
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Demonstrated track record in building and recruiting robust high performing teams
- Smart, quick learner, proactive, comfortable working with unknowns and dynamically evolving requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (interpersonal)
- Proven ability to hire, mentor, coach, and lead a team to success
What You'll Get
- Working with a globally distributed team and partners such as UN agencies, Microsoft, Scientific Research Institutions across the world, etc.
- Flexible work culture & tons of learning curve
- Competitive salary package based on expertise and relevant experience.
- Chance to shape a disruptive AI-driven project to achieve the 'Zero Hunger by 2030' UN goal.
- You apply
- [30 min] Preliminary discussion with HR
- [60 min] In-depth interview: Domain/Technical round screen with Head of Product / The product team
- [Optional] Scenarios-based recommendation/Culture fit phase- Where you work with us virtually for two days and suggest what's good and improvement areas. Also currently, we gauge our cultural fit with you. [Note- It’s not paid work]
- [60 min] In-depth interview: Final round screen with the Leadership team
- The next day, we evaluate your interview performance, recommendations, and cultural fit.
- Over the next 2-3 days We check references/background and inform you about the hiring decision (Yes or No with feedback)
Diversity at Child Growth Monitor:
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or caregiver status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Diversity & Inclusion makes us better.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee the successful execution of projects which involve deep integrations of various systems. This TPM should be able to identify the complete requirements of all involved stakeholders and identify the technical solution with a clear breakdown of tasks required for successful completion of the project.
- Create clear requirement documents for both new projects and changes on existing technical projects
- Identify business risks and points of failure in ongoing projects
- Plan and manage releases with all the system providers
- Troubleshoot any system failures on current projects
- Candidate must be from IIT.
- Candidate must have knowledge on Agile and Scrum.
- 4+ Years of total experience with atleast 2+ years in project management
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Prior experience or knowledge on IT/Telephony Systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask - excellent planning and time management skills
- Excellent leadership abilities.
Project Delivery, Project Management, Resource allocation, Project Planning, Project Mentioning, Team Management, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project oversight / coordination / management
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives
- Responsible for finalizing and documenting requirements from customer
- Implementing high-level requirements and to produce robust solutions, within predefined timelines, and scope limitations
- Spearhead and Co-ordinate development activity required for the Project (Automation scripts, Tool development, )
- Ensure Quality with on time delivery of agreed deliverable
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development, technology concepts,practices, and procedures
- Strong experience in Databases, SQL Programming, Data Conversion/Migration
- Good Experience in developing Automation scripts and using RPA tools
- Should have led a team and be able to mentor others to improve their skills
- Good Problem-Solving Ability and Analytical Skills
- Must have passion for their work