Headquartered in Redwood city, CA, our client is a communication and assessment SaaS startup that enables the movement health professional (athletic trainer, physical therapist, recovery specialist) to seamlessly capture and assess patient care data through cutting edge technologies such as machine learning and AI. It improves outcomes for healthcare organisations by identifying early signs of clinical deterioration in chronically-ill patients thereby decreasing hospital admissions and reducing unnecessary spending.
This revolutionary startup has raised $3 Mn in a seed funding round led by top investors. It is all set to democratise the accessibility and affordability of movement health through its full stack digital health platform.
What you will do:
- Handling multiple projects end to end across multiple domains with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Quality, Design, etc)
- Analyzing business requirements preparing project plan ensuring the smooth delivery of projects and day to day project management activities
- Participating in client calls to discuss the nature, urgency and root cause of the problems and appropriately taking decisions in collaboration with clients
- Identifying project roadblocks, risks, and mitigation plan, keeping track of tasks, defects assigned to the team
- Working closely with technical development teams on estimation, technical assessments and setting up backlogs/project plan
- Hosting internal and external customer demos at various points along with managing project status on Project Management tools and collaboration tools
- Identifying scope change and leading efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Working with management on resource allocation, feedback, and process improvements
- Driving prompt resolution of customer issues and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Selecting appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science/ Engineering/ MCA
- 4+ years of experience on Project/Program Management roles working on managing complete development cycle of SaaS products/applications
- Certification in Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Software Development or QA Engineer background is a plus
- Ability to transform raw thoughts into clear technical documentation and/or direction
- Problem-solving capabilities with the ability to identify root cause, patience and commitment to solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and articulation skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Global Health-tech Saas platform
At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education with a focus on courses in data science and machine learning, data analytics, design, tech sales, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year and a near-perfect placement rate for our program graduates.
As a Senior Learning Experience Designer at Springboard, you’ll play an invaluable role in designing and improving the instructional practices underlying the courses in our portfolio. This role presents an exciting opportunity to apply pedagogical principles to a new, cutting-edge model — laying the groundwork for the future of adult education online. You’ll have a great vantage point at the intersection of product, operations, engineering, marketing, and community.
- Own the design, development, implementation and ongoing evaluation and maintenance of courses for consumer and B2B markets
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to curate course content and revise and develop course projects that align with and support course learning objectives.
- Collaborate with members of the Learning Experience team, project managers, and student operations teams to deliver on the pedagogical components of the program
- Evaluate the effectiveness of courses and programs through data analysis and feedback mechanisms, iterating and improving upon them as needed.
- Work with the Learning Experience team to co-design models and templates aimed at building quality learning experiences at scale.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Mentor junior team members, in partnership with the Sr. Manager of Learning Design, to evolve learning best practices and principles within the LXD (learning experience design) team
- Have a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Education (or, relevant work experience), professional certifications a plus
- 5+years of relevant work experience designing and developing online learning programs or courses for adult learners, to include mentoring learning design teams
- Experience working in ed tech and within or cross-functionally with engineering, product, and design teams
- Comfort with developing technical content in tech related fields
- Possess exceptional organizational and project management skills, and live by deadlines
- Comfortable with a startup environment with an adaptable and flexible mindset
- Quickly learn the core concepts of new subject areas
- Have the ability to work and influence in a complex cross functional environment
- Are an analytical thinker who is comfortable using data to measure results and inform decisions
- Are an excellent communicator, whether you’re working with external subject matter experts or with colleagues across the company
- Are passionate about improving education
This opportunity would require you to work from 3.00 PM to 12.00 AM IST to be able to collaborate with people/teams in the US time zones.
Experience 2 to 3 years
- Understanding of technology (Mobile Apps, Wearables)
- Experience in creating and modifying project plans (MS-Project / Project libre)
- Good experience in working with MS-Office
- Working with multiple stakeholders is a must requirement
- Understanding of Java, IOT and Cloud technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Person should have an IT experience background (B.Tech or MBA).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Schedule and manage meetings for project related tasks
- Take notes and create MOM to publish for all stake holders
- Coordinate with stakeholders in following up on all the associated action items
- Create / Modify project plans
- Create dashboards in JIRA based on project requirements.
Software Engineering is responsible for the delivery of software, which may include new development, configuration, and installation of third-party packages, and software integration efforts. It may include tasks from every part of the software development lifecycle, including software and website design, development, programming, and software deployment (both the installation and decommissioning of software). Software Developer in Salesforce application.
• Typical Experience: 5+ years of corporate IT experience.
• 4+ Years experience as a Salesforce developer.
•Good Experience in salesforce Experience cloud.
• CERTIFIED SALESFORCE DEVELOPER.
• Experience working in a Scrum team.
• Expert in Salesforce API integration and Customization.
• Minimum Education or Certification: 4-year Degree related to IT
TOOLBOX- SENIOR -PRODUCTION COORDINATOR- VFX
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Animation Studio Pvt. Ltd.
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects & Animation, TV
Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide
solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum
of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with
having international experience across 3 continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its
extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as
domestic projects with equal professionalism.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the
departments meeting internal and external deadlines
- Review production schedules and revises according to project specifications
- Attend all dailies, client meetings and production meetings to record accurate and detailed
- Maintain an accurate summary of progress from the previous day's work by artists
- Arrange dailies and/or rounds with Supervisor
- Create weekly and monthly schedules for project deadlines
- Communicate with artists daily, to ensure they have the appropriate resources and that their
work is on target for completion
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and
Specific Skill Set :
- Should be able to take ownership of projects and complete them before deadline
- Ability to take initiative to create and maintain project-tracking in deadline-driven
- Hands on experience on Microsoft office (Excel, word, PowerPoint, outlook etc.)
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Good team player, should motivate team to learn and grow
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills.
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 4+ years (Animation + VFX Industry)
o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
Please find the ServiceNow JD for Service Mapping:
Blume Global (HQ California, www.blumeglobal.com) is a disrupter in the supply chain software market and has built the next generation cloud first Digital Supply Chain Platform for fortune 500 companies. Blume Global uses its 25+ years of data insights and global network to help enterprises be more agile, improve service delivery and reduce cost removing significant wastage from their operations.
As an experienced Analyst, you will:
Primarily making our customers think you are magical by resolving complex problems through your technical and product expertise. When
you learn more about our product suite, you will be able to extend your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as
expand to new technology stacks and supply chain domain knowledge. To hone your technical prowess, dig deep into database, data files,
logs, and traces to find the source of any problem. Finally, you will be someone our customers trust. They will depend on you to provide
timely and accurate information to their application issues.
• Prior experience of working in Application/Production support environment.
• MySQL knowledge and SQL querying abilities are needed. Skills in Python scripting would be advantageous.
• Troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team. Work Independently in the team.
• Problem Management (identifying recurring incidents, notify L3 for permeant fixes)
• Along with Customer Success Manager, participate in Weekly & Monthly reviews with the customers.
• Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
• Study ticket patterns and suggest improvement. Identify areas that can be automated.
• Experience in Application support ticketing tool such as ServiceNow & Jira
• Thorough understanding of SLA Management & Operational reporting.
• Provide value to the Customer in line to Quality, Process Improvements & Other customer centric initiatives.
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certified and through in-Service management processes, Event Management, Incident, Problem Management & Change Management.
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems
- Supports full Sales and Sales Operations staff
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month