- Responsible for monitoring project deliverables on day to day basis
- Required to update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project's progress.
- Assist, train, and ensure project team members with tasks that you have assigned to them.
- Test the product modules and manage the change request, bug reports, etc.
- Assist project managers in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and progress reports.
- Facilitate communication between intern stakeholders, clients, vendors, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills for documentation, user stories, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel, and Presentation. Proficient in Jira, Confluence, and Notion is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience with project management tools and software.
- Ability to identify project risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans.
- Design and develop REST-based web services utilizing Java micro services web frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Apply design principles and patterns in creating enterprise level solutions, as needed
- Perform web services tuning and performance testing
- Implement unit tests as needed
- Support front-end developers in leveraging web services
- Automate/script common developer tasks, continually optimize personal and team workflows
- Infrastructure setup and configuration
- Engage in code review and feedback process
- Take a feature from inception to completion independently across the stack
- Collaborate with teammates on proposed UX/UI and provide feedback as needed
- Participate in and support the entire SDLC processes
- Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring JPA & Hibernate
- Relational data modelling concepts and experience in PostgreSQL, MySQL, or similar
- Adopted opinionated RESTful web services design patterns
- Microservices-based application architecture
- Application containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud-vendor implementations (AWS, Azure, other)
- Other modern technologies relevant to the technology stack defined here
Outline your part time freelance developer career with ZettaLogix! Enjoy the flexibility of remote work with the stability of excellent remuneration. We are looking for a freelance developers for long term assignments, who can give us 12 to 24 hours per week. (US SHIFT)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for:-
Design, code, test and manage various applications.
Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
Understand business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation.
Work closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
Has a true passion for design and technology.
Clear and thoughtful communication is another must-have for successful collaboration
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Fluent in English, both verbal and non-verbal
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, high quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code.
Qualifications • Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field •
5+ years of professional experience in any one of the below mentioned software development.
RPA ( AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, BLUEPRISM, UIPATH)
ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER
DBA ( SQL, ORACLE)
AZURE CLOUD (INFRASTRUCTURE , DEVELOPER)
AWS CLOUD ( INFRASTRUCTURE, DEVELOPER)
REPORT TOOLS ( CONGO’S, TABLEUAU, SSRS)
NETSUITE (DEVELOPER, FUNCTIONAL)
DATA STAGE ETL
The salary would be determined based on experience and credentials.(25K-80K-per month)
Age- Max 35 Years
Note- This is a Freelance role. Candidate is required to give 2 or 4 hours per day (US shift) should have min 5 years exp. in the relevant field.
Work timings: 2 PM to 11 PM
• Minimum 6 years’ hands on experience with object-oriented programming in Core PHP
• Hands on experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Yii)
• Experience with Unit testing and knowledge of PHP Standards Recommendations
• Experience with upgrading from legacy code to latest PHP version/framework
• Experience working in Linux
• Experience in working on complex SQL queries and database schema design
• Experience with modern server components (Memcache, Redis, ActiveMQ, Solr)
• Experience in collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git
• Knowledge of consuming and creating web services
• Knowledge of common web security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
• Good knowledge of SOLID principles
• Good communication skills
• Team Player and Team Builder, having good problem-solving skills and a results – driven approach
Role & Responsibilities:
• Design, estimate, and code new features
• Architect new applications and expand existing ones
• Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams
• Define, document, and enforce engineering standards
• Perform code reviews of your team member’s work
• Mentor junior engineers
• Participate in software design discussions
• Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings
• Ensure all code that goes to production is of best quality and existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand
• Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring
• Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process
Bimaplan is looking for full stack engineers with significant experience in the
have the opportunity to build large scale applications from scratch. This is an
incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of
Own and deliver end-to-end design, development, and testing of features
Write client and server-side code for web-based applications, create fast,
easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes.
Contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle
including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing and
Continuously evolve development practices and operational maturity
through structured root cause analysis and monitoring.
Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
24x7 support of your applications and/or services as and when required.
3 years of experience in developing end-to-end modern web applications
Proficient in software engineering best practices, algorithms, OOPS, design
Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
Experience in working with NodeJS, ReactJs, and AWS/Firebase
Demonstrated ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing
code, reviewing and contributing to system design
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent required
Be a part of a well-funded, high growth insurtech startup
Opportunity to create large scale impact
Competitive market salary
ESOPs and wealth creation opportunity
Flexible and fun work environment
Bimaplan is an affordable insurance platform for the next billion Indians. Our vision is to provide financial security to 150 million underserved Indian households through affordable life and health insurance. Increasing mobile penetration and evolution of digital infrastructure in India has now made it possible to reach this vulnerable population. We work with insurers to co- create affordable insurance plans and distribute through a vernacular app and a flexible referral network.
Bimaplan is founded by Vikul Goyal, and backed by Y Combinator. Vikul has extensive experience as a start-up founder and early stage investor in India. His previous start-up, Carcrew, was recently acquired by TVS. Vikul has an MBA from Harvard Business School, and a B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Guwahati. Our CTO, Chandan Mittal, is a Computer Science graduate from IIIT, and comes with five years of experience building scalable products at Amazon, Sharechat, and Udaan.
We are backed by some of the best global early-stage technology investors, prolific fintech founders, and experienced insurance industry veterans.
Fullstack (Java with AngularJS or Node JS )
Primary Skill: JAVA,J2EE,AgularJS,WebServices
Secondary Skill: Post gres, Angual/React, AWS/GCP, Docker, API, Unix, Node JS, AWS, Docker, quartz, Shell script
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days Max
- 3+ years of extensive experience in developing the Single Page Application with Web responsive design for mobile and web using Angularjs or Nodejs / React JS, HTML 5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Node JS & software engineering experience
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript (ES6)
- Knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, RDS and Dynamo
- Understanding of non-relational databases such as CouchDB and MongoDB
- Working experience with MySQL
- Development and Integration of user-facing design elements with server-side logic.
- Design and develop backend API services and databases to serve frontend applications.
- Code for multi-platform environments.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes in one or more database technologies such as Mongo, MySQL etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Engineering degree from a reputed institute