Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
What will you be doing at Enalo?
- Understand the problem statement and derive potential product solutions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and user research.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to take the product forward.
- Participate in product strategy, build a roadmap and execute to bring products to life.
- Manage product requirement definition and feature identification for future initiatives, including documentation of prioritized feature sets and use cases.
- Lead the development and QA teams at the appropriate times to realise the goals of the product.
- Own scrum and all the related activities like sprint planning, and release.
- Create user stories and use cases for product features.
- Look for roadblocks and mitigate risks.
- Organize daily stand-ups, brainstorming and review sessions.
- Maintain backlogs and prioritize them effectively.
- Experience the product as an end-user and identify gaps to make the product better. And ensure users can see the value of the product!
- Craft product presentations and do demos.
- Define product metrics and speak through data.
- Be a driving force in assembling the resources necessary to ship high-impact products and features, and facilitate communication throughout the development process.
- Work with the release process and support teams to ensure that the product is released successfully and any issues in production are resolved quickly.
- Measure and analyse the success of a product or feature using internal tools as well as tools like Google Analytics
- Efficiently manage agile development of the product.
- Contribute to the product's 'Go To Market' Strategy.
Skills required :
- Strong familiarity with product development, user flows and UI experience.
- Proven ability to successfully manage all phases of the product development lifecycle.
- Expertise with web/mobile analytic tools.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of agile management (Scrum).
- Ability to break the ground through research and data analysis.
- Good collaboration, design thinking and presentation skills.
- Affinity to marketing.
- Preferred experience in product development as an engineer
- Preferred experience in a product company
- Experience in building or working with an early-stage tech product startup would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Payments will be added advantage.
Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up founded by an ISB alum. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our Science kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle and have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
You will get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking, fast-moving start-up. You will be making a significant positive impact on the lives of millions of children globally.
The work profile includes:
- Drive strategic planning and goal-setting for the entire organization on a quarterly and annual basis
- Build and establish powerful business, partnerships and ecosystems that can drive the growth of our products
- Solving problems through structured thinking, research, project planning, and on-ground execution
- Owning responsibilities across domains such as strategy, marketing, operations, and partnerships to unlock domestic and international opportunities
- Work on important projects which are essential for the growth of the business
- Develop innovative roadmaps and new market entry strategies
Why should you join us?
You will be working in the Founder's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work-experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
What are we looking for?
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment
Our client is an Indian brand that competes with global giants in the space of smartphone accessories such as smart watches, wireless earbuds, bluetooth earphone, headphones, speakers and accessories for young Indian consumers.
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a Manager - Product Innovation, you will be responsible for managing and driving the entire product development process, both internally and externally, ensuring all stakeholder timelines and deliverables are met.
What you will do:
- Achieving product assortment goals while ensuring product quality and testing standards as well as margin expectations are met
- Working closely with ODMs to ensure production timelines & quality standards are met
- Working closely with sales to understand directive for customer projects, analyzing existing item sales and reviewing new product forecasts
- Vendor sourcing, negotiating for achieving cost effective purchase of raw materials/ semi finished goods and reduction in delivery times
- R&D on new products and categories
- Ordering, tracking and updating warehouse and category team on status and progress
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improving effectiveness
- Anticipating unfavorable events through analysis of data and preparing control strategies
- Solving issues and developing new solutions requiring new and innovative approaches
- Balancing both tactical execution with strategic initiatives necessary to drive cost reduction
- Identifying, developing, maintaining vendor base for obtaining timely procurement of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth operations
- Performing risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Managing & preparing performance reports and sharing the same with respective vendors and within the organization
- Managing day to day operational & logistics related activities
- Working with cross functional teams
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Qualification -B.E/ B.Tech and/or MBA
- Experience of 5-9 years in related industry/ product categories
- Keen interest/ knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Exposure in developing and working with factories in China is essential
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Developing new product features
- Working on developing https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/10/product-strategies-for-switching-costs/">product strategies
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- As an APM, you will be reporting to Product Owners. Our product is at a very young age, and hence has a long way to go. As an APM, you get to work on the vision of the product and get direct involvement with the ideation and implementation of product features. The key responsibilities of this position will be:
- Collecting quantitative https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/06/data-driven-vs-data-informed/">product data and metrics
- Synthesizing https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2018/08/effective-user-interviews/">customer research
- Gathering product https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2014/10/what-is-a-user-story/">requirements and aligning them with business goals
- Coordinating with https://www.productmanagerhq.com/2015/04/how-to-work-with-stakeholders-as-a-pm/">stakeholders to achieve the product vision
‘Project Manager’ will be completely responsible for building a very robust team to operationally manage, meet KPIs, build strategy, and execute the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, training, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
While working at the company also endure...
- Opportunity to work with all the top-notch growing brands and startups
- Learning marketing, integrated campaigns, and growth
- -hacking of brands in different sectors
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic, amazing culture, and fast-growing organization
- Opportunity to become an active stakeholder and driver of the organization
What you will need:
- Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience handling projects, campaigns, and team
- Candidate with an agency, offline marketing execution, or startup background would be preferred
- Quick learner, confident, good presentation & relation-building skills
- Open for travel and ready to go the extra mile if the situation demands
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Client/Agency relationship exposure with strong relationship management skills
- Go-Getter attitude and responsibility to close all loops creatively - Long term vision and commitment
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
About the Role
Responsible for Resource management, management reports and supporting the consistent execution of project management practices across organisation.
Skills & qualities we expect from you
Resource management across organisation
o Quality auditor: Ensure that the execution of tasks comply with relevant departmental processes and ISO standards
o Producing required Management reports
o Helping team with project setup, monitoring & metrics reporting
o Work with internal/external functional teams to gather requirements and document project process
o Schedule and facilitate meetings with technical resources and business unit partners as required
o To drive and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
o Work with the PM on process development and training
o Other duties as assigned
o A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
o 0-1 year of experience in PMO role.
o Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills required
o Expert with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
o Strong administrative and organizational skills required,
o Attention to detail is key skill set
o A proven willingness to learn, a positive service attitude, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand work environment
o Some knowledge of project management methods and theories preferred
o Knowledge of Data analysis required
o Certification related to Project management will be advantageous.
o Microsoft SharePoint experience a plus
and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to entrepreneurs.
Good understanding of the social entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
Manage the day- to- day interaction with the Incubatees
Provide support to entrepreneurs across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy.
Provide continued strategic guidance to entrepreneurs in areas such as business
modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
Be the switchboard for entrepreneurs to access relevant resources and connections