EnKash is a leading corporate spends management and Payments Company. EnKash’s platform helps
businesses manage their payables, receivables, corporate cards & expenses. Businesses can manage
& control their spends in a completely DIY environment. EnKash serves both, financial institutions
and businesses with an objective to bring operational efficiencies and savings in business payments
EnKash is a leader in value creation for businesses, especially SMBs. Over the past four years EnKash
has delivered savings to more than 65000 users by digitizing their processes. The best part is EnKash
works as a layer on businesses’ existing softwares and banking relationships, building state of the art
experience and accessibility. This is combined with the ease of access to credit, purpose-based cards,
end use monitoring, customisable approval workflows and integrations with leading banks and
accounting platforms, is set to ease the journey for our SMBs.
The management and founding team at EnKash come with 100+ years of experience in paymentsbanking domain and have been instrumental in bringing many firsts to the ecosystem. EnKash is
based out of India with its offices at Mumbai, NCR, Pune and Bengaluru.
While being a leader in Indian ecosystem, EnKash often gets compared with global peers like Ramp,
Spendesk, Pleo, Payhawk, Soldo, Lithic, Marqeta, bill.com and a combination of their compelling
EnKash is a series B funded company with some marquee investors on board.
Feathers in the cap:
· Winner: India Fintech Awards 2020 by NASSCOM
· Best B2B Solution provider of the year, 2020 at Payments & Cards Summit.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups across teams
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e. g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own' the product and enjoy working on it
- High level understanding of various tech stacks, basics of API and microservices
- Leadership, Decision-Making skills.
- Effective communication.
- Attention to Detail.
- Task Delegation.
- Comfortable with participatory management.
- Job Title - Product Owner
- Reports Into - Head of Data Science
- Location - Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Ninja Warrior
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
- Kwalee Artificial Intelligence (K.A.I) - win prizes for proposing useful AI initiatives
Are You Up To The Challenge?
The Product Owner is responsible for leading the development of a Cross Promotion Platform (CPP) for the mobile advertising business. The role involves working with marketing and engineering teams to develop a solution that will optimise user experience and streamline campaign delivery. The Product Owner also drives the company's vision for CPP and oversees product design, development and delivery. This includes ensuring the platform meets customer needs, optimising product features, and managing product teams and resources.
Your Team Mates
We're a bunch of tech whizzes who make the backbone of Kwalee's game experience technology. We maintain the servers' health to an optimum level so that our millions of players can continue enjoying themselves with our games. Your team is instrumental in planning, organising and managing technical projects, working closely with developers and senior
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the product vision, scope and timelines
- Define detailed user stories and prioritise based on business value
- Monitor progress and ensure timely delivery of releases
- Developing and managing our advertising technology
- Define which partner systems should be integrated into our product
- Working closely with multiple departments to create a fully featured advertising product from a design, technical and process perspective
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help build the backlog of product features
- Maintain the backlog of product features and roadmap launches
- Feature scoping and sprint planning
- Analyse gaps in the product offering and design new features to address them
Your Hard Skills
- Proven experience in product management and product ownership
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, ability to boil down complex issues to their essence.
- Creative and strategic mind-set able to find opportunities with complex projects.
- Knowledge of agile and SCRUM product owner methodologies and tools
- Can manage a complex backlog of features and launch roadmap
- Great people skills with the ability to communicate plans with internal and external stakeholders
- A bonus if you’ve worked in the gaming industry or a related technology field
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
· Working with customers and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
· Coordinate with the work efforts of 8+ person team for various projects and help team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
· Should Coordinate and participate in weekly estimation meetings to provide high-level estimates (Story Points) for backlog items.
· Develop the crucial functional requirement specifications, creating detailed use cases and process flow diagrams to support functional specifications.
· Facilitate Daily Scrum Meetings and Monthly Reviews meetings. Conduct sprint retrospective and followed up on action items for continuous improvement.
· Prepare extensive cost - benefit analysis to support system and process changes
· Meticulously analyze complex data, staffing plans and variances to recommend solutions to improve revenue per call and customer satisfaction/retention
· Should be Responsible for two Agile Scrum teams
· Should be able to guide three development teams through transition from waterfall to Agile development.
· Coach the team members on Agile processes and facilitate planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burndown charts.
· Remove impediments and protect team members from interruptions and distractions to maximize productivity.
· Work closely with Product Owners, coordinating product backlog grooming and story.
· Generate test plans work instructions and procedures from client requirements and industry standards.
· Interface with stake holders and facilitate communication between client and the IT department.
· Prepare use case documents and utilized JIRA to create UML diagrams including use case, activity and class diagrams to extract business process flows and workflows, thereby assisting development and quality assurance teams in understanding the requirements.
· Work on a team environment to finalize use cases to develop functional and detail design specifications of the application.
· Participate in JAD sessions for requirement, feasibility and risk analysis with various stakeholders, including designers, developers, QA and management to identify critical and high risk areas of the application.
· Collaborate with the QA team in reviewing and validating test plans and test cases, ensuring that the final application catered to the user requirements.
· Develop a user acceptance test plan and test case scenarios to guide a select group of key end-users in testing the user interface and functionality of the application.
· Examine and evaluate testing fixtures and procedures for appropriateness in the specific requirements.
· Conduct 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
· Should be able to Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
Operations Manager (Non-Tech Role)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set objectives and goals for the team and track progress.
- It is an employee-facing managerial role.
- Lead multiple resources and groups from an operational angle and track progress through daily standups.
- Should be excellent in writing general email communication.
- Dealing with email inquiries.
- Taking minutes of the meeting and tracking those to closure.
- Document an overall status report of engagement.
- Mentor and coach team to work on creating case studies for the respective projects.
- Follow up with the prospects for getting appointments. Acting partially like a Sales Manager.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- The person will be managing groups related to delivery, content creation, graphics, and social media departments.
- Should conduct standup meetings
- Use of Google sheet, Asana and Slack to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Good at decision making, relationship building & have good leadership qualities.
- Capable of developing procedures, service standards, operational policies, and guidelines with an attitude for continuous improvement.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assembling and Leading Project Team.
- Creating maintain comprehensive project
- Coordinate and supervise works on site during project execution,
- Lead projects in Agile methodologies in the capacity of ProjectManager/ Scrum Master for allocated projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within
- Develop a plan to track project progress and provide periodic updates to the client
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage and establish a good relationship with the client and all the stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project
Required Skill Set
- Drupal experience would be preferred.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
Exposure to website development and agile methodology is a must.
Touted as “Uber” for trucks, Trucknetic is a tech-first startup redefining the freight industry by creating a unique marketplace connecting shippers and carriers for the front and return loads using AI-ML, analytics, and associated technologies.
Trucknetic aims to play a crucial role in India's booming logistics sector and become the first platform in the world to provide any truck for any commodity from anywhere in the country.
As a Trucknetic Product Manager, you are expected to envision and build new products, product features, and offerings. On a day-to-day basis, a PM would work with stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, UX, User Research, Operations, Customer Experience, Category, and Finance teams - and build what is right for the business and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Internalize the business goals, understand the needs, conceptualize, design and deliver product solutions to solve business problems.
- Lead market and user research. Drive definition of execution against product go to market plan, including phasing and marketing.
- Drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment to deliver the business impact of the product
- Seek absolute truth. Ask for critical feedback. Collect data, analyze and draw insights to inform product direction and make better product decisions.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into the product development process.
- Drive innovation, and think of entirely new products and product features to deliver team and Trucknetic goals. This will require challenging the status quo, going deep into data, understanding the user, and thinking boldly.
- Own and drive execution on the product roadmap. Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences internal and external.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in the Operations/Supply Chain domain.
- 3+ years of overall work experience in a relevant industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior which will support product delivery from conceptualization to implementation.
- Strong analytical skills, should be able to understand data and make decisions.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT IS ON OFFER
- Work with a young & passionate team to excel and make an impact.
- Work directly with the founder.
- Attractive ESOPS.
- A super passionate team with deep conviction which has stayed together during covid.
- Very high ownership role in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Culture -> No hierarchy/politics nonsense guaranteed!
Role- Product manager
We are seeking a Product Manager who will have a passion for agile, creating new delivery processes. This role includes leading cross-functional resources necessary for successful product definition where you will provide relevant business context for Agile software development team and leading team through planning exercises designed to help select development work for timeboxed execution.
Experience range- 8-14 Years
- Create and ensure a shared understanding of product vision and strategy amongst all members of the team.
- Define a product portfolio from a product strategy that balances business need, opportunity, feasibility, and achievability.
- Demonstrate platform thinking by abstracting feature requests into “classes of problems” and creating an extensible product which can be used for a variety of current and future needs.
- Should have experience in Pre-sales.
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Partnering with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Create Product roadmap
- Understanding on NFR (Non-functional requirements.
- Understanding on Wireframing & Prototyping
- Lead the planning product release plans and set an expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
- Evangelize and market: communicate the value proposition and bring an emotional connection to the product to all stakeholders and team members.
- Drive research and competitive analysis to identify ways to transform the user experience, and create competitive opportunities.
- Reframe business solutions into actual business needs
- Articulate how the product fulfils the business strategy and creates value to internal and external stakeholders (e.g. clients).
- Understand the technical aspects of software development – including software engineering, architecture, and technical tradeoffs – enough to ensure that technical choices don’t conflict with the product vision and strategy, but rather enable them.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects so that decisions on product and technology direction are not made in a vacuum.
- Make data-driven decisions: support portfolio choices with evidence from analytics and research.
- Align product strategies with other product managers, articulate how the product strategy fits into the broader ecosystem.
- Nurture regular communication and connection with business stakeholders to ensure that product strategy stays aligned with business priorities, and also to keep stakeholders abreast of learnings from customers that impact product direction.
- Always be “discovering” what customers and users need. Get out of the building: visit clients and speak with users/customers. Always be learning from user research conducted during product development cycles.
- Partner with Product Owners to ensure constant alignment with business and customer goals, and outcome expectations for delivery.
- About 7+ years of overall exp and 3-4 years of relevant experience working as a Product Manager in a technology environment
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology; Language and Applications
- Additonal exp with API Banking Domain would be plus to the role
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams.
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory management, opportunity management and contact management capabilities, functionality and workflows.
• Align product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during
• Coordinate with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
• Help in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring
• Ensure relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
• 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
• Experience with Agile development (Scrum/Kanban) is must
• Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
• Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.
Would be a plus
• Previous development experience as business analyst, development or data science is a plus.
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations