Drives creation of new product solutions that meet business goals and user needs.
Oversees and ensures high-quality delivery of UX artifacts
Provide career development for junior team members and foster leadership skills.
Leads and executes the User Centered Design (UCD) process from start to finish, including user
research and usability testing.
Advocates for Accessibility and Inclusive Design practices
Contributes to the Design System: publish UI patterns and components, document standards,
and collaborate with designers across the wider organization to deliver solutions that are fit-for-
Performs heuristic evaluations across new/existing products
Gives accurate effort estimations and deliver on time.
Contributes to the vision that make strategy concrete
Supports recruiting processes, engaging with the recruitment team, conducting interviews and
assessing candidates' design skills and capabilities.
Your skills and experience
Skilled at generating new visual design solutions off the back existing patterns and standards.
Knowledge of accessibility requirements in alignment with WCAG standards
Experienced in stakeholder management and cultivating relationships with business and
Experienced in responsive design, enabling omni-channel experience of end-user products
Excellent communication and leadership skills, ability to collaborate with developers and product
leads to balance the needs of the end users against technology and time-to-market constraints
As a part of Design Team, we work on products that empower Recruiters to increase their productivity. We own these projects from start to finish and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, content strategists, and researchers to deliver the best possible experience.
Create and communicate end to end user interface design specs, including high priority and high visibility complex interaction and dialog flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes
Single handedly drive designs and oversee the strategic and tactical deliverables related to that project
Coordinate and plan with other functions, including identifying the appropriate UX methods and tools to use depending on project constraints. Manage stakeholder expectations
Understand both the user behavior and the technology components (speech, natural language) that make for a natural, efficient, and reliable machine-to-human conversation
Support and contribute to the voice talent and persona definition process for different design situations
Conduct usability tests using prototypes and incorporate findings and usage data to refine the design
Develop design principles and style guides to be followed in a voice-first environment to create a consistent user experience
Work in a highly iterative and nimble environment with product managers, engineers, and recruiters to get your design shipped
Bachelors/Masters in Design, HCI, Cognitive Psychology, or any other related field
4+ years of experience as an experience designer for web/mobile or voice applications
Hands on experience with XD, Illustrator, Photoshop (or equivalent programs)
Deep knowledge of UX design, user research, visual design, and Service design
Experience working cross-team while taking feedback from product management, engineering, business and marketing
Excellent problem solving skills along with deep empathy for users
Good experience in designing mobile interfaces and responsive desktop sites
Excellent written and communication skills
Fluency in English and Hindi. Added bonus if you know other Indian languages
Experience with conversational product design
Creativity, logical thinking, solid design process and detailed design presentations
Familiarity with speech and natural language processing technologies
Expertise in motion design or prototyping
We are looking for a user experience and user interface designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes.
They will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax/compliance service provider in India. Our business is technology-driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax/compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us and let’s move the world forward, together.
UX Engineer will be responsible for on-time and quality delivery of all deliverables for the product. Depending on requirements, as a product engineer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following.
- Conducting and executing research processes, Usability Audits under the guidance of Lead UX Engineer
- Creating personas and establishing the critical information flow that allows the personas to establish specific goals
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid based HTML outputs
- Information Architecture presented in flow diagrams. Currently we are using Miro for this - We consider this very important as it clearly establishes your line of thought against the given problem
- Ideate and design of innovative solutions using the latest UX design guidelines
- Must have the ability to work within a design team and be open to critique
- Sketch ideas and assist with storyboard creation, creative collaborative personality
- Work with project team and be actively involved in all aspects of the work
- Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements; follow agile methodology
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Deep understanding of current UI/UX trends and product design guidelines
- Proficiency in using multiple tools and techniques in order to arrive at the right solutionNow we need to conduct test remotely for
- Ready to experiment with different thought paradigms and build it out as clickable prototypes
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Hands-on experience with User Research, Usability Testing (Guerrilla,A/B), Information Architecture, UCD (User Centered Design) and Prototyping.
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
1. Lead the design team and contribute to building elevated customer journeys and
product experiences across desktop, mobile and IoT devices.
2. Be the owner of end-to-end visual design for the different apps and websites we
3. Work hand-in-hand with the product team, designers and functional experts from
ideation through the final implementation of mock-ups and micro-interactions with
the engineering team.
4. Support other functions (content creators, engineers, brand marketers, etc.) in the
thorough delivery of the designs by defining the guidelines for the creation of
different kinds of content, defining the style guides with ample detailing, and
ensuring that different kinds of assets are integrated into the overall experience with
ample attention to detail
5. Push the envelope on our products’ design by keeping a watch on the emerging
trends in design and content
Basic Qualifications and Skills
• At least 6+ years of professional experience in a related field along with a strong
portfolio demonstrating past work experience in UI/UX design
• Deep experience in implementing design thinking frameworks in real-world
• A high experience in design bar and product sense demonstrated by past work or by
having informed and clear points of view on various products in the market.
• Excellent understanding of the application of colours, composition, scale, grids,
typography, iconography, illustrations, and photography.
• Understanding of visual grouping and how it relates to information hierarchy
• A keen eye for detail and a strong aesthetic sense
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to communicate
complex creative concepts clearly and persuasively.
• Ability to define/extract the essence of a brand and work on a variety of assets
holding that brand’s essence.
• Past experience designing for more than one screen size - eg. one of the following
combinations: desktop and mobile, or desktop and large screens, etc.
• Proficiency in using software such as Sketch, Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe
Illustrator or Adobe AfterEffects
UI UX Designer
- Experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe XD or Figma
- Proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Main Responsibilities of a UI/UX Designer
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
Senior Manager - Research
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As a User Research Professional you will establish UX Research practice for your pods and collaborate closely with the product and tech leadership to shape our products. You will work with your peer(s) to set clear methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative and quantitative insights to continuously deepen the actionable knowledge of our product teams.
You will work with teams to develop research awareness, skills for engaging learners, community and experts, also knowledge for discerning what is important to take into product or innovation practices. You will maintain the highest level of research rigour across all types of studies and constraints. In addition to laying the foundation for user research for your pods, you will conduct and lead key research activities, applying quantitative or qualitative research methodologies to generate actionable insights for our products, brand and strategic direction. Your success will be the team’s commitment to research practices and knowledge of deep learning practices which are hidden in plain sight from across India's hinterland to metros.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and coach team of UX researchers across any one of the Discovery and Growth, Learning experience, Careers, and Breakout pods
- Partner with User Researchers, Design Leads, Product Managers, and Engineering managers to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment
- Lead prioritization about what we research, when to research it, and how that research is conducted; This might mean working with cross-functional teams, multiple devices, brands, and platforms, in order to find opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment
- Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote)
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You have 6+ years of experience as a User Research Leader with experience building successful practices inside of companies
- You have to lead a team of at least 4 people
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge of quantitative methods
- You know how to analyze and work with design, business, and product data tracking
- You have an excellent knowledge of UX standards, and bring a deep background in psychology, social sciences, or anthropology to the practice
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both Hind, English, and ideally one other language relevant to our deep reach in India. Any other language is a bonus.
- Your excellent presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of teams and geographies across India.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MS in Psychology, Anthropology or Design with a strong focus on User Research is an added bonus
- Develop first-hand intuition about the platform, the users, and the business
- Be a strategic partner of the leadership team, working closely with Engineering and Product to define the design strategy and roadmap.
- Have a deep understanding of product metrics and translate to design goals
- Lead the overall design vision that enhances our product experience.
- Build and lead a talented and high-performing team of designers with a passion for developing others, you'll coach and encourage your team towards success and cohesion.
- Have 8+ years of professional UX design experience.
- Partner with product, engineering, business, and brand teams to deliver experiences that delight our customers and drive business results.
- Manage, hire and grow the team of designers.
- Experienced and well versed in conducting different methods of research and usability testing
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles, interaction...
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for making our ideas look good. We are particularly looking for boundary pushers and smart branding skills. You must be able to think creatively and critically, and have impeccable type sensibilities. You should also have the ability to design for different audiences and different brand styles across digital and print media. You must be willing to explore creative solutions that are visually inspiring and conceptually sound.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate concepts into creative, innovative visuals, effectively overseeing projects from start to end including on-time delivery.
- Eagerness to improve, keep learning, update skills and innovate as per business requirement and market.
- Proficient to expert level experience in Adobe Suite focusing on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD is a plus.
- Intermediate/high proficiency in design principles like typography, composition, scale, color theory, and an advanced knowledge of how those principles work together
- Digital platform design experience and understanding of cross-platform design guidelines.
- Strong creative vision and visual arts skills with an established portfolio of B2B print and digital marketing collateral including social media creatives, brochures, reports, sales presentations, pitch decks, etc. preferably in an agency environment.
- Working knowledge of website UI design and motion graphics is a plus.
Location and Type:
Portfolios will be checked for knowledge on design aesthetics, typography, and composition. Please share only samples of work where the ideas and execution are done by you alone. Shortlisting will be followed by a video interview.
UI/UX Designer role:
DISPRZ is looking for a UI/UX Designer who is passionate about resolving user pain points and delivering amazing customer experiences through customer empathy and great design.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Employ techniques for discovering, recording, and communicating the customer's experience (mental modelling, journey mapping, etc.).
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills