What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
About Searce Inc
Searce is a cloud, automation & analytics led process improvement company helping futurify businesses. Searce is a premier partner for Google Cloud for all products and services. Searce is the largest Cloud Systems Integrator for enterprises with the largest # of enterprise Google Cloud clients in India.
Searce specializes in helping businesses move to cloud, build on the next generation cloud, adopt SaaS - Helping reimagine the ‘why’ & redefining ‘what’s next’ for workflows, automation, machine learning & related futuristic use cases. Searce has been recognized by Google as one of the Top partners for the year 2015, 2016.
Searce's organizational culture encourages making mistakes and questioning the status quo and that allows us to specialize in simplifying complex business processes and use a technology agnostic approach to create, improve and deliver.
Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
Works as a Project Manager and reports directly to CTO/ VP
Manage daily/weekly scrums.
Able to perform and follow coding standards.
Perform R&D tasks if assigned and communicate with the Designer and UI team.
Taking leadership responsibilities and handling the team well
Strong Communication Skills.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance
- Assembling and leading the project team
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible
- Perform risk management to minimize/mitigate project risks
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion
- Track project performance - milestones, deliverables, and change requests
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance
- Proven experience in project management and software development, estimation techniques
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
• PMP Certified
• 10 – 15 years relevant experience in Project Management, preferably with Shared Service experience (ie Operations, Migrations, Transformations, Continuous Improvement) of IT
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with strong relational skills (English)
• Strong Senior Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making. Strong Business acumen
• Team Leadership skills (Inclusion)
• Drive for Results/ Problem Solving
• Conceptual and analytic skills
• Must have managed large projects/programs complex in nature with a leadership experience at a global level
• Expertise in spearheading IT projects and ensuring delivery of projects in compliance to the Cost, Schedule, Scope and Quality parameters.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ability to Ensure resource availability and allocation to accomplish objectives.
• Handle multiple clients at the same time and working is a dynamic environment
• Discuss with business customer or client to define project scope, requirements and deliverables
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include business requirements, project features, current system integration and documentation, business process, development of implementation plans.
• Develop and implement test plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
• Develop Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, time information per internal standards.
• Define communication plan for all stakeholders, get buy-in for status report format and communicate on defined frequency.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Coordinate and integrates project activities, lead the team.
• Track project performance using appropriate KPIs, metrics, tools, and techniques.
• Solve team conflicts and problem, take corrective actions when problem arises.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during project delivery.
• Thorough working knowledge of the SDLC/Agilemodels/methodologies/, HR systems (like SAP, Oracle, etc.)and their direct implementation to projects.
• Strong project management skills with software development projects
• Ability to apply common, object-oriented modelling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams.
• Experience with requirements management, use case and modelling tools.
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Must have 7+ years of total experience and at least 3-4 years of Project Management Experience
• Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma is a plus
• PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Building a high performing team with focus on high quality software through core Agile value alignment.
- Removing team impediments and maintaining visibility for stakeholders.
- Coaching the team and helping follow scrum practices Agile enthusiast.
- Acting as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology.
- Assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team achieve its goals
- Facilitating Daily scrum, Sprint/ Iteration Planning, Sprint/ Iteration Demo and Retrospective meetings.
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and making them ready for the next sprint
What you need to have:
- Qualification : B.Tech / B.E.
- At least two years experience leading scrum teams, and basic Scrum Master and agile certification.
- Software development experience for minimum of 8 years prior to scrum master experience
- Hands-on development as required. Technical mentoring to members of the team
- Work experience preferred in any of the following technologies: Java, Swift/ iOS, Java/ Android, React, PHP, Selenium using Java
We are looking for a passionate PMO Lead to be part of Enterprise PMO which responsible for the entire organization support function on compliance , adherence and Governance of Standards, Operations, Policies and Procedures. We are looking for very dynamic and energetic PMO Lead to drive the delivery governance and excellence as per Business Objectives. Looking of people with high level accountability and ownership to drive the things for very fast growing start-up services company in India.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8
years of program management office (PMO) with an ability to think tactically as well as strategically while leading cross functional teams in a matrixed environment. He is single point of contact for Delivery PMO and Process Governance. The primary goal of this candidate is to achieve benefits from standardizing and following project management policies, processes, and methods to be leveraged by multiple project owners. The candidate should have the ability to provide a decision support information for stakeholders (including executives) to make appropriate decisions. The candidate should also could underpin the project delivery mechanisms ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
- Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making by stakeholders (including senior management).
- Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned templates and best practice.
- Delivery : making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, mentoring and process compliance. This includes the better coordination between two of delivery teams (One time Implementation and Managed Services) and other cross functional teams for SOP compliance and adherence.
- Governance: ensuring that communication to different stakeholders (including senior management) & decisions are taken by the right people , based on the right information presented. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and program structures, Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring accountability including of Information Security Management System as per ISO standards.
- Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
- Create, Maintain and Own the PMO Delivery and Process Governance Metrics which includes Project Financials, Task and Ticket Metrics, Process KPI, Process Improvements, Delivery Governance and Excellence
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Delivering training and mentoring Delivery and Process Governance PMO members and lead the team.
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects across delivery team
- MBA in Project/Operations/Systems/MIS or MCA Or equivalent
- 8-12 years’ experience in Service Desk/PMO environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment
- Strong Process and Agile Project Methodologies knowledge for managing multiple projects
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Reporting on financial information such as Project Profitability, Claims and Invoicing
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. Zoho Projects & Desk or JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Hands on project management approach that includes a proven track record of project/program execution
- Need to have good understanding Competencies (AWS) and Industry specific foundations (ISMS, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- Ability to quickly switch tasks, multi-task, be highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt communication style to effectively work with multiple levels within an organization
- Experience preparing high visibility, executive level presentation materials
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
What you’ll do
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and
- executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet
- sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining
- sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
- We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
- Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 5 Lakhs.
- We don't track how many leaves in a month or a year you take. Whenever you feel like
- taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Organization
Birchford is a comprehensive financial solutions and services platform catering to the technology needs of banks, money exchange firms, and financial institutions engaged in the movement of monies worldwide.
Designation: Technical Project Manager
Determine and define project scope and objectives
Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustments, and progress
Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected
Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Interact with the clients frequently to ensure that they are getting the right level of support
Closely work with Team leads for addressing technical challenges in .NET
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other information technology-related disciplines or
equivalent Master’s degree in related disciplines
Must have managed at least 10 team members
Must have a good number of work experience in technology team hiring
Should have good knowledge of infrastructure and security
Should have project delivery and management experience