Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deeptech and robotics products.Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
Role Responsibilities :
- Work primarily in Python, FAST API, MongoDB, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
- Work on the Peppermint Services Backend, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business
- Work on Scripting and Backend Layers of Internal Applications
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Backend Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies andarchitectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge and MongoDB experience is a valued bonus), and Python (FAST API, Flask or Django experience is a must). Linux, Linux Terminal and BASH Experience is a must. Mobile Development knowledge, especially Flutter Development experience,is a valued bonus.
You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,delivering amazing global user experience
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines independently and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Role: Java Backend Developer
Location: Bangalore, India
About the company:
Founded by entrepreneur Rajiv Dingra, RD&X Network is a technology company offering transformational martech, adtech, and deep tech products and solutions to drive creative, media, data, and business transformation, helping global businesses become real-time, disruptive, and thereby achieve exponential growth. We are a geography agnostic, hybrid work culture, and agile company which is focused on a forward-looking work culture. We have some of the best industry talents on board and we identify ourselves as Transformists. We believe that transformation is not just for business, but for our people too.
To know about the products that we are building, you can take a quick glance at our website: www.rebid.co
We are a small, focused, and collaborative team
New members quickly take on responsibility of larger parts of the application
While your focus may be on one part of our technology stack, we know that engineers love to learn, and we encourage you to continue to learn all of our tools
Please “DO APPLY” even if you meet 50% of the requirements, our talent team parses profiles thoroughly and we would love to hear from you! We will always look at adding talent to our team, so we will keep in touch 😊
- Develop key functionality and core capabilities for RDandX Network’s services using Java/J2EE stack
- Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
- Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders and the Engineering lead
- Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords and Facebook marketing API
- Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and maintaining and upgrading it
- Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to enforce the unit testing in all the services
- Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
- Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and product team
- Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
- 2-5 years of Working Experience
- Experience of Java, J2EE, Spring boot, PostgreSQL
- Should have working knowledge of Jenkins, Git, Maven, Glassfish or Tomcat server
- Experience on working with cloud technologies like AWS (Kinesis, Lamda, SQS) or GCP (Pub/Sub, DataProc, DataFlow) is desirable
- Have experience working with large scale data real time processing systems
- Should have working experience on building event driven micro services APIs
- Elastic search experience and K8 experience is good to have
Developing screens/modules using C# Asp.Net. Building controls using jQuery widgets. Writing stored procedures or functions or triggers using SQL Server. Performing Unit testing. Writing Functional or Logic documents.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for Programmer Analysts who have had responsibility for all stages of development, implementation and maintenance. The candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our software products. Should be a team player.
3+ years experience in C# Asp.Net, j Query widgets, SQL Server.
Good communication skills required.
Client: The client is an online marketplace for luxury and fashion products in the middle east. Backed by leading investors, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms driving sustainable luxury.
- Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring and
- Top 5 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine, 100 top companies that are changing the MENA region by World Economic Forum
Position Full-stack Developer(PHP)
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, act as an individual contributor & collaborator.
- Write slick, testable, efficient code.
- Responsible for implementing best practices for project delivery.
- To Develop Applications using new web technologies, Planning, designing Web Applications.
- Quality & Timely Delivery of product requirements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the product meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Proven experience as a Full-Stack Developer with strong coding and design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, B. Tech
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- Mind Good to have experience in MVC frameworks such as YII / CI.
- Experience in Memcache, Redis, or similar caching technology.
- Familiar with web servers (NGINX/APACHE)
- Experience in using Git, AWS, Agile methodologies, RESTful web services
- Hands-on experience with Remote Debugging and other debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into an existing system
CTC: 7-12 LPA
To apply: fill in this form https://www.bitlylinks.com/RG3KOeks1
For other open positions please visit: https://bit.ly/IndventurOpenroles
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
∙ Proficient in Node.JS and ReactJS development stack
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Full Stack Developer
Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS and Angular Frameworks
Experience with Java, JSON, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Experience with MYSQL databases
Familiarity with Linux environments
Experience with GIT
Hands on experience with AWS S3 is preferred
Experience with web servers & application servers such as Apache and Nginx is good to have
Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture
Develop and manage well-functioning database
Implementation of approved user interface
Design and construction of REST APIs
Server management and deployment for the relevant environment