- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are in the lookout for a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who can expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. You should have had a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This role requires high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
• Create content on e-books, podcasts etc.
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Edit content produced by other members of the team
• Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
• Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content idea
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
• Bachelors/Masters in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into copy and content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- At least 1+ years of copywriting experience in advertising
What we look for:
Resourceful individuals with a creative spirit to sketch our brand image through vividly portrayed content.
- Develop persuasive SEO-optimized content for blogs, campaigns, and newsletters
- Create research-oriented industry-specific content for websites
- Proofreading content before delivery
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in content and recommend new topics
- Generate fresh content ideas for social media
- Work with graphic designers to digitally deliver content concepts
- Graduate in any stream with exceptional writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
At Zest Network LLP, we run a portfolio of content-based online businesses where we take serious efforts to educate and inform our readers on various subjects. And we are looking for an experienced writer who is well-versed in the subject of cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges, and Web3.
Double our content publishing efforts over the next year in the cryptocurrency niche by contributing, coordinating with existing writers on the team, and bringing seamlessness in our existing content publishing strategy by working & re-working with other existing writers on the team & existing systems within 100 days of the start date.
1. Write articles every day & every alternative day for Twitter on an agreed theme (tweets & threads) & for the newsletter as & when needed.
2. Work on preparing & writing outlines for all agreed topics & keywords so that the content schedule keeps running seamlessly (outlines are to be approved by a manager)
3. Work on editing, formatting & fact-checking, etc. of content written by other writers on a daily basis
4. Work on assigning for uploading to uploader after writing & editing is done to a satisfactory level
5. Check everything is in place after uploading done by the uploader in WordPress
6. Work on liaisoning up with other writers so that we stick to the agreed schedule & resolve any other issues that they might have with respect to the writing that is assigned to them
7. Work on making sure the content calendar is being followed as decided in advance
8. Work on Twitter & blog publishing reports every week
Who can apply: Computer science, economics, statistics, engineering, and finance graduates are preferred who know copywriting & content writing.
Anaxee has 9000 ‘Digital Runners’ spread across 11000 pin codes of India, providing REACH in deep rural hinterland all over India. We further aim to create 250000 Runners across India. To have effective communication with all these Runners, we want to set up a in-house Department of Communication, where we need a team of Social Growth Hackers who know how to use the latest social media platforms and communicate exceptionally well in words, in Hindi & English.
On one side they need to reach out to our Digital Runners who come from humble backgrounds, residing in rural areas but entrepreneurial in nature, and on another side, write blogs which can attract our Customers who are amongst whos who of Corporate India. Apply if you are involved in one/or more of the following:
Content Writer | Creative & Copywriting | Video Maker | Video Editor | Social Marketing | Digital Marketing | Newsletter | Blogs | PR | Public Relations | Email Automation | Marketing Automation
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 5 yrs | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos and blogs
- Build and run an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
- Optimize all content for SEO to better reach
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve critical metrics.
- Help with localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 2 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master's degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple manner without using jargon
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Confirmed experience working with deadlines to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to multitask and monitor several projects and accounts on a daily basis
- Experience with technologies and best practices for campaigns across multiple platforms
What we offer
- Startup exposure.
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
-Marketers are responsible for planning, creating, and executing marketing campaigns to expand their company’s reach and potential customer pipeline.
- A marketing job description should include the necessary qualifications, responsibilities, and skills required for success in the role.
- Looking to grow your marketing team? As you embark on the hiring process, don’t neglect the importance of providing clear, well-written job descriptions for your team’s open roles.
We are looking to hire a content writer who can work on the following :
1) Writing creative and engaging narratives and stories for our games
2) Write technical content for our gamified e-learning modules
- Collaborate with the product and customer success teams to ideate and come up with content ideas for our games.
- Create and write engaging content that is also accessible by a wide audience
- Publish content using our content management systems
- Excellent command over written and verbal communication
- A good sense of humour
- Strong ownership and drive to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to seek and act on feedback
- Basic understanding of using word, powerpoint and excel
- Multitasking abilities
- An interest in games/ gaming is a plus
We are looking to hire a dedicated content writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the target audience's attention.
- Identifying customers' needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- Having proven experience in content writing or copywriting.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
About the Role
Hospitals, clinics and labs are the pillars of patient journey. As a BD Head for Hospitals and Healthcare, your role covers a variety of pitches, from partnering with Hospitals for Ambulance integration to onboarding Clinics, Labs and Pharmacies for strategic alliance and registering Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics for our Medical QRT.
Execute official tie-ups with Hospitals, Clinics and Labs.
Build relationships with Hospital PROs.
Build HelpNow’s Hospital Army.
- Onboard Doctors and nurses for at-home emergency response.
The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Working in business development role at a prime Hospital.
- Well nurtured network in Indian Healthcare Industry.
- Knowledge of hospital functioning and operations.
- Leading multi-city teams. (bonus, not a necessity)
- Jobs at large Hospital Chains. (bonus, not a necessity)
- Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
- Ultimately, the goal is to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
KEY TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to CEO for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter / Content Writer or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines