- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
Hiring for Startups that are well funded and profitable.
- Must be fluent in writing high-quality and error-free content in English.
- Should have excellent grammar skills and vocabulary.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly.
- Notable research and time management skills.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Tesseract Esports is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing all our social media accounts including those of our owned/co-owned/shared/white-label projects and IPs. You will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our marketing efforts for our brand and projects.
You will be working closely with the operations and creative teams and other client staff for successful implementation of social media plans and campaigns.
About Tesseract Esports
Tesseract Esports was founded in 2015 with an intent to elevate and transform the nascent gaming scene in South and Southeast Asia into a high profile and professional esport. We played a pioneering role by being the first to launch and introduce mobile esports in the region. We were also among the first to produce the biggest and most successful esports events and gaming activations in India at an unprecedented scale, paving the way for the growth of esports in the country.
We have since gone to partner with game publishers, developers, brands and media platforms to produce large scale esports events and engagements and become one of the leading esports production houses in the Asia-Pacific. We have worked with Qualcomm, MPL, Tencent Games, Razer, Garena, Acer and several other partners on many successful live and online esports activations. We are a growing team of highly skilled and passionate individuals focused on delivering the best competitive experiences. We are headquartered at our state of the art production studio in Hyderabad, India which also happens to be the largest esports facility in South Asia.
- Passionate about gaming and Esports.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other major social media platforms and best practices.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite.
- General Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), internet ranking for web content, keyword research, google analytics and web traffic metrics.
- Ability to plan and execute long-term and short-term social media campaigns
- Working knowledge of multi-social posting platforms such as Hubspot and Agora Pulse.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs and social media marketing strategy.
- Good time management, multi-tasking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast paced work environment.
You will be responsible for (not limited to)
- Manage, administer and grow all existing and new company social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
- Create and execute social media plans and campaigns for different projects by collaborating with the content team and client staff.
- Develop and implement social media plans, competitions, strategies and campaigns to build brand/company/project awareness and drive engagement.
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Track, tabulate and report social media metrics consistently
- Oversee day to day management of campaigns, review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends and industry opportunities in gaming and Esports.
- Provide feedback from social media trends and research to different teams.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
1-3 years experience in related field (Social Media Manager, Community Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing, PR, Communications, Gaming, Esports etc.)
What we will be excited to see in you
- Strong understanding of local and global gaming and esports ecosystems
- Social Management/Community building experience in gaming and esports field.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing google ad word campaigns
Our client is a unique SaaS-based platform, that helps business travelers get personalized travel itineraries. This gives companies and their employees access to enjoy cost-effective, convenient and rewarding travel options. While most of the other companies provide offline solutions, our client uses state-of-art technology and AI-based solutions to offer cheaper booking options, and other offers that cover end-to-end corporate travel and hotel bookings.
Based out of Bangalore, with a young and raring team of marketing and engineering experts, spread across various cities, this 2-year old startup aims at becoming an integrated travel management company that works as a smart travel assistant. Their platform addresses travel issues for a gamut of customers ranging from large corporate with thousands of employees to other startups.
- Driving the go-to-market strategy for company's ever-evolving product. You would be the in setting the GTM strategy for different markets and ensuring their flawless execution
- Understanding new markets, customer personas, geographies, products and competition and delivering actionable intelligence to the product, sales and other departments to maintain our competitive edge
- Engaging with partners, sales team and influencers to drive awareness and product demand. This will include collateral development, marketing events, and digital marketing activities.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to deliver high quality, high performing campaigns, assets, and activities that generates sales, and builds market share
- Owning Customer Marketing activities to continually educate our users about the product and company to increase user engagement, product adoption and retention
- Measuring the results/ metrics of marketing activities to enable data driven decisions on future marketing campaigns
What you need to have:
- At-least 5 years of dedicated b2b SaaS product marketing experience with 2 years as a manager.
- Prior experience marketing to executives, directors and managers in enterprise domain (Prior experience Marketing to CFO will be a bonus)
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up, strong sense of ownership and a ‘lets-get-it-done’ attitude
- Ability to interact with senior leadership, Engineering, Product Management teams
- Good understanding of tools of the trade, i.e. SEO, SEM, sponsored content, account-based marketing, excellent communication skills, marketing analytics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Having experience of US region is an added advantage
Key Skills: Responsible for creating successful campaigns, responsible for generating the ROI of the company, should have great knowledge of how ads work, great knowledge on landing pages.
About Company: Workhours is India's 1st Ed-Tech Company Focusing on Self-Employment. We want to change the way people think about their careers from how to get a job to how to become self-employed. Example of how digital payments changed the behaviour of a person paying from cash to paying using digital apps.
Job Description: We are looking for a skilled Social Media Marketing executive who is excellent at creating successful campaigns, should be responsible for Generating the ROI of the company and should have a piece of great knowledge of how ads work and who has a piece of great knowledge of landing pages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating Successful Campaigns.
- Responsible for generating the ROI of the company.
- Should have a piece of great knowledge of how ads work.
- knowledge on landing pages.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work Report Submissions
- Team Player
- Able to Handle Multitasking
- Should be Good at Training (Very Very Important)
- Good at Planning Strategies.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Manager responsibilities:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
Management & Organization:
- Develop unique and engaging content to meet in-house and clients’ multiple requirements
- Create a wide variety of content across industry verticals like case studies, white papers, corporate brochures, emails, blogs, articles, social media snippets, and more
- Create social media and search engine optimized content.
- Communicate effectively with clients, meet strict deadlines, and follow clients' editorial guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred Major in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Minimum of five years’ experience as a copywriter/content writer.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing.
- Knowledge of information gathering, planning, and organizing methods and principles.
- Experience with desktop publishing tools.
- Experience working on software programs like Photoshop, CorelDraw, HTML.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
Selected candidates day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create and manage content based on current trends
2. Engage with audiences on our various social media platforms
3. Strategize authentic and impactful digital content and ensuring their role out within specified deadlines.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Social Media Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Digital Marketing.
- Social media expertise (Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter)
- Good communication skills
- Ambition backed with a desire to succeed
- Elementary knowledge of photoshop, illustrator, etc.