A Loan Officer is a professional who processes loan applications and evaluates them for eligibility and suitability to ensure that nothing stands between business or personal goals.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
To escalate the queries of the client via Call, Phone Chat, and Mail.
Resolve the customer issue for International Clients.
To provide the best resolution to the Client.
Maintain a better relationship with the Client.
Meet the client's requirements and provide them satisfaction with the best
resolution of their queries.
Qualification: 12th pass/ Graduate/ Post Graduate.
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written) - Most Important.
Basic Computer Knowledge.
Flexible (24/7) environment (rotational shifts).
Working hours- 9.5 hours.
5.5 Days Working.
- Driving performance campaigns across Mobile, Desktop, App/APK
- Identifying and onboarding new affiliates and monitoring affiliate promotions
- Maintaining stimulating relationships with the current affiliates
- Lead business development initiatives for user growth
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
- Keeping track of affiliate performance, lead quality, and payments
- Strong Media buying & negotiation skills
- Hands-on understanding of the affiliate ecosystem; ideally large-scale platform experiences.
- Good working knowledge with 3rd party affiliate platforms (Affise, hasOffers, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, etc.)
- A good understanding of Earned Media would be an advantage
- Freshers also can apply.
Hiring Freshers for Internship for branch office at Lower Parel, Mumbai
- On job training for 3 months
- Monthly stipend of Rs 5000/-
- Best in class training in financial markets :
- Basics of Stock market
- Understanding of stocks trading
- Understanding of stocks investments
- Basics of index options trading
- Basics of stocks options trading
- Basics of index futures trading
- Basics of stocks futures trading
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE IN EQUITY MARKETS
Opportunity to join us under permanent employment status of “Client Relationship Manager” with fixed salary of Rs 15000/- per month. TnC Applied
duration - 4 months
skills - canva , UI/UX , designing, creative writing, english proffiency (written and spoken)
experience - freshers/graduates can apply
This a Delhi based internship which will be conducted in hybrid mode.
NO NIGHT SHIFTS FOR GIRLS
SALARY - 10K-15K
Hindi - Preferred
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct business conferences by mediating the call, identify and assess the customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information when requested by using the right methods/tools on the software interface.
- Resolve conference related issues by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting correction or adjustment.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls and resolve help requests and build sustainable relationship through interactive communication
- Schedule conferences, maintain records and process emails adhering to communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to query resolution, request completion and process closure
- Productive contribution to team effort by accomplishing the results as needed
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 - 1 years in customer care background
- Must be fluent in Hindi & English. Multilingual will be added advantage
- Telephone etiquette, ability to comprehend and effective listening skills
- Focus on quality control measures and processes
- Problem Solving Acumen and conflict resolution skills
- Multi-tasking ability with a keen sense of detail
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales