Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune !!!
Position: Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server
Must Have Skills
Exchange Server, O365
Experience Level: 4+ Years
- Knowledge of Exchange Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of mail routing and client connectivity.
- Knowledge of Back up configuration & troubleshooting.
- Well versed with Windows event log & analysis.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong work ethics.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 its troubleshooting.
- Advanced Knowledge of handling Office 365 issues.
- Advanced Knowledge of Active Directory Replication, Permission Management, Group Policy, and troubleshooting will be added advantages.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
- Must have skills in deploying Exchange in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Exchange Hardening.
- Expert knowledge of mail flow and third-party smart host filtering.
- Expert knowledge of Outlook and OWA configuration and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge in Troubleshooting issues by checking Exchange Logs and Windows Event Logs.
- Advanced knowledge in a clustered environments (Windows Cluster / DAG).
- Expert knowledge in Backup Applications with respect to Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure.
Employment Mode: Permanent Opportunity
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2
At Eastvantage, our mission is to create meaningful jobs and provide careers that are knowledge-based, inspiring, and always with the potential for development and growth.
We are an independently-owned Global business solutions company enabling offshore operations from our locations in the Philippines, India, Bulgaria, Vietnam and Belgium. With European roots, we provide our services to global companies that have offices in every populated continent in the world. We have been in the industry for over a decade, growing from a handful to over 1200 happy employees over the years.
We invite you to navigate through our website to get to know who we are, to see what sets us apart in culture and thinking. Join us and be part of our success story!
About the Job:
The primary accountability in this role is to deliver a professional, fair and efficient applicant experience to prospective students. You will provide a high level of customer service to applicants, make decisions on applications, short-list applicants for interview, implement the pre-CAS process and work closely with key stakeholders including Admissions Tutors. Working efficiently and flexibly, the role plays a key part in the delivery of an excellent applicant experience and assisting the University to meet its student number targets, by admitting suitably qualified applicants. We will give you in-depth system and university specific training, but it will be your attention to detail and personality that makes the difference.
- To make admissions decisions in accordance with our partner university’s selection criteria, English language requirements and delegated decision-making authority
- Inputting admissions decisions into the relevant system and issuing offers to applicants
- Identify where additional information is required and liaise with prospective students accordingly
- Maintain admissions records with high levels of accuracy, to ensure the data quality of applicants’ records for courses is exemplary, especially the data that is supplied for applicants requiring a Confirmation of acceptance to Study (CAS) under UKVI regulations
- Ensure Admissions enquiries and case management are handled within service level agreements
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be required, as commensurate with the role and the needs of the business.
- Experience of working in a higher education institution, preferably including admissions decision making, experience of the main clearing houses or University administration
- Good understanding of the Indian examinations process
- Knowledge of the broad spectrum of available university academic units, curricula, and programs.
- Excellent time management and ability to meet established deadlines
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Superb communication skills including an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- A positive, can-do attitude and high level of initiative
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- High personal standards of achievement
- Honest and conscientious
- Energetic and determined
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience assessing Overseas applicants.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Subtitle - Process Associate
MNC in KOLKATA is Looking for YOU !
• Excellent English Communication Skills required
• Candidate should be okay with Night Shift
• Candidate based in Kolkata can only apply
• Work from Office Job
• International Inbound Voice Calling (US Medical Process)
• Fixed Sat & Sun (Weekend) off
• Both fresher & experienced can apply
• Min Qualification - 12 Pass / Diploma
• In hand Salary – 12.5k to 18.5k (depending on experience & current CTC)
• Attendance Allowance – 1k Month (12k Annually)
• Quarterly Bonus – 2k, Half Yearly Bonus – 3k & Yearly Bonus – 10k (Total 15k Annually)
• Lucrative Monthly Incentives (Performance Based)
• No Target, No Sales Job
• Shift Timing - 5.30 pm to 7 am (Any 9 hours shift)
• Free Drop Facility Available
• Location - Salt Lake, Sector 5
• Candidate should be ready for Immediate Joining on Selection
GormalOne is a social impact enterprise focused on farmer centric projects. Our vision is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer, thereby ensuring India's “Nutrition security”. Our mission is driven by use of advanced technology. Our technology will be highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives. You will join a highly energised and competent team which works on advanced global technologies such as OCR, facial recognition, AI-led disease prediction amongst others.
We are looking for a Techno-functional BA to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders to gather functional requirements and document processes. A BA is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
- Should be quick to understand what business does and how it does and determine how to improve existing business processes.
- Identify the steps or tasks to support the implementation of new features & design the new features to implement.
- Analyse the impact of implementing new features and implement the new features.
- Generation of technical Design Documents and changing them as per the required changes proposed.
- Validating product bug fixing solutions for production issues are raised on daily basis and handing over to the business team after initial testing.
- We are looking for a Techno-Functional analyst, who should be good in technical skills like SQL, PL/SQL, APIs, Report and XML publishers.
- New business requirement analysis to find the GAP and resolution for smooth business operations.
- Able to translate functional requirements into technical specifications and to gather and document development requirements.
- Work with Business Development Teams and business users to resolve customer support issues and Project work you are doing.
- Involve in QA cycle User acceptance testing.
- Training end-users regarding application functionalities.
- Follow the Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification, and methodology development.
- Demonstrated understanding of .Net/Java, Relational Databases, and dev stacks.
- Experience in UI/UX best practices and familiarity with Designing tools like Adobe XD etc.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering CS/IT or related field.
- Knowledge of integrating with Web Services, XML(Extensible Markup Language), and other API(Application Programming Interface) to transfer the data - from source and target, in addition to the database.
- Knowledge in Dairy domain.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They should be able to handle inbound calls
- They must have to provide training to customers.
- They need to provide Technical help IN software to customers.
- They must be able to solve problems to clients by calls via emails.
- Excellent understanding of excel, pages, word, number & Keynote.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience as Executive Assistant would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/
- MS exchange: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade and migration, Designing, Troubleshooting
- Azure: 3-4 years of experience in Designing, Maintenance, and Advanced utilization
- AD, DNS, DHCP: 4-5 Years of experience in Version upgrade, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting, PCI compliance experience
- SCCM: 2-3 years of experience in OS build and deployment, Patch management
- JAMF: 2-3 years of experience in App deployment and patch management
- Office 365 Migration Specialist
- Position requires prior Office 365 mailbox migration experience, scheduling migration batches and process management.
- Under the general direction of the customer IT/Security/Okta Teams is responsible for assisting in the planning and support of the migration from multiple on-premises Exchange environments & third party provided Mail services into a single Azure-hosted Office 365 environment.
- Candidates must be flexible to work Monday through Friday
Experience and educational requirements
- Bachelors degree/Any equivalent Post Graduation.
Experience: 4 to 8 years
EXPERIENCE: 0 - 1 ( Freshers are highly preferrable)
Freshers with any graduation in any stream can apply for this job
Two Rotational weekoff will be provided
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon
SKILLS REQUIRED : kannada and English language
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist IT staff with the delivery, installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop and laptop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Maintain employees' access on associated computer systems and/or phone/voicemail systems
• Assist employees with Smartphones, Laptops and Tablets
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure desktop computers and users interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.
• Works with senior IT staff to purchase hardware and software.
• Assesses functional needs to determine specifications for purchases.
• In Person, Phone, Email and Ticket support with onsite and remote employees.
• Manage Ticket pipeline within stated SLA's.
• Performs all other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
• Knowledge of accounting procedures and practices.
• Able to exercise great initiative independent judgment.
• High regard for confidentiality and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Excellent customer service
• Highly organized, with exceptional attention to detail
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Efficient written and verbal skills in the English language
Education and/or Experience:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems, Business, Communications or related field
• 3-7 years' experience supporting Windows 7/8/10 desktop and laptop computers
• 3-7 years IT Customer Service Experience a must
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues remotely.
• Experience installing software, patches and updates on Desktops and Laptops remotely
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
• Mortgage Industry experience a plus
• High School Diploma required
Machines, office equipment & software:
• Windows 7/8/10 desktop, laptop and tablet computers