Customer Support Executive Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
Customer Support Executive Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Fluent in English
- Office Work Location: Malad (East) Mumbai, Maharastra.
About Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd
Sai Floritech Pvt Ltd is a floral e-commerce company that is committed to helping customers celebrate the special moments of their life with flowers and all sorts of gifts. We are one of the best online flower delivery portals that offer a plethora of flowers, gifts and more. We deliver fresh-cut flowers of premium quality, handpicked and crafted by our florists and delivered right at the destination address of your near and dear ones. Our selection of flower bouquets and gift hampers cater to several special occasions for you and your loved ones at affordable prices. We strive to make your celebrations memorable by ensuring timely flower delivery for your close ones on their birthdays, wedding, anniversaries, and other special events of their life and yours.
We started blossoming like a flower shop online with the spirit of entrepreneurship. However, with the seed of motivation and innovation, we extended our hands into the business firmly and decided to enhance our gifting range to fruits, chocolates, cakes, luxury gifts, and more. As we head into the future, we aim to expand into even gifting products. Today, we are a dedicated enterprise that delivers flowers and gifts with professional service to various locations around the globe. With every order, we tend to execute the delivery as an assignment to grow and ensure exceptional service.
Know more about us here - https://www.flowersnfruits.com/about-us
Primary Customer Facing Responsibilities:
The individual will take on the role of a Customer Support and Satisfaction Executive to assist customers via a Client ticketing platform, email platform, phone platform and chat platform. The individual’s support case handling responsibilities can be viewed from the perspective of three major process components:
Support case receipt and initial interaction responsibilities
- The individual will be primarily responsible for handling customer service and support tickets for user accounts that will be received from users daily.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking service assistance over phone or email
- Maintain proactive communications with user accounts to assist them with post-purchase information such as order installation deliveries, refund-processing, determining payment issues and so on.
Responsibilities associated with support case analysis and critical thinking on the individual’s part to fully and clearly understand the user concern area to be addressed
- Develop a deep understanding of the client products to be supported.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client ticketing system to effectively perform ticketing duties.
- Perform simple or remote troubleshooting and pertinent probing via appropriate investigation techniques to fully understand the user issue or issues at hand.
Responsibilities associated with determining the correct resolution path combining client product knowledge, investigative problem probing and tools available to the individual while bearing in mind the scope of handling
- Provide accurate information on Client software products or services based on the user’s inquiry.
- Determine the best solution along with alternative solutions if available for the issue or issues at hand based on the details provided by the user.
- Walk the user through the problem-solving process to effectively and conclusively resolve the issues raised promptly.
Responsibilities associated with post-resolution follow-up and closure of the case
- Follow-up and update customer status and information on the case before finally marking the case as resolved
Client and Operational Responsibilities:
- Consult and coordinate with the team leads, and managers as required to seek guidance on escalated cases from users to determine an appropriate resolution path.
- Efficiently and effectively record events and problems and their resolution in logs via the client-provided tools or system access.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on processes or knowledge resources.
- Participate in group meetings when held and will maintain healthy communication levels with all the internal team members.
- Report back to client leads, clients managers, project leads and project heads via reporting templates or meetings as directed during the role handling.
- Proven prior experience as a help desk and software product technician and customer support individual.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of basic computer operating systems, software and hardware aspects.
- Pleasant and disciplined nature of user interaction.
- Any Graduate or relevant field.
- Proficient in written and spoken formal English communication.
- Proactive with a hunger for learning, constantly thinking of improvements to processes on a macro level while taking into consideration current practices and limitations, driven, resourceful and highly customer oriented.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Word, Excel, Google sheets and other common current business software
- A desktop/laptop of their own along with a good stable internet connection.
- Looking to establish a long-term relationship with the Organisation to grow and take on added responsibilities over time
Additional role-specific information
- This is completely a work-from-home setup with a 5-day work week schedule.
- The individual is required to work ~9 hours every weekday
- Compensation will be billed hourly including the basic threshold
Company Web : https://inevolution.in/
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist who will be entrusted the following responsibilities
*Handle Customers Inbound And Outbound Calls.
* Solving day to day queries of parents and school admin .
* Explaining them About Products / Offers / Services as and when required
*Creating social media posts/contents and will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team
Will be posted in a premiere school in Gurgaon who happens to be our client.
Qualifications : Graduate
Excellent English communication skills Verbal and Written
Process : PhonePe Customer Service (Voice)
Shift Timing : Day Shift
Working Days : 6
Week Off : one rotational off
Grad/Undergrad with minimum 1 year exp. into customer service process is mandatory
Good communication skills required
Rounds of Interview :
Work from office
DOJ - 7th November ber.
Ghatkopar till Ambernath
Panvel till Chembur
Panvel till Thane
Due to our rapid growth, further areas are being expanded. Therefore we need you - as a Customer Chat Support to support our team in India.
With your professional expertise you will be able to set accents and give the brand an authentic voice
- Replying customer support tickets from our regional cities
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Assist customer with issues face to face and able to work in shift if required
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Participate in ad hoc projects as and when required
- 1-2 years of customer service & support experience
- Must have an Apple iPad to use our tools and software.(If you don’t have one contact us we will help.)
- Have a Team Player mentality as well as being able to work independently
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English and Hindi
- Proficient working with computers and software programs
We offer you:
- An attractive fixed salary and an annual bonus
- 28 days annual leave
- An intensive training
- Personal development through individual training, workshops and webinars
We are Gadget World. An international start-up founded in 2019.
We have developed the Platform, a unique and innovative Gadget Rental Service.
Our mission is to develop revolutionary products to empower people to live a life of freedom, passion, and joy.
- Make and attend necessary phone calls - inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide the required information to the customers
- Resolve any queries regarding gift delivery or transit damage.
- Maintain database by updating customer information daily
- Write communication scripts for inbound calls
- Keep the team informed about customer calls and demos regularly
The role requires you to:
- Answer client queries related to use of Superset software product, on email channel, and largely phone channel
- To understand queries, resolve them by providing ways to achieve use cases using Superset tool
- Ensure customer success by providing timely resolution
- Write documentation and FAQs
2. Should not see this as a temporary role/should be serious to work
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field. Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering the value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer onboarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?