Customer Retention Jobs in Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon
Voiceoc is a Delhi based Startup that is established with an aim to help healthcare companies globally offer unprecedented & personalized experience to their patients by bringing their services on WhatsApp using our very own Hybrid Intelligent System (HIS), which is a contextual combination of artificial & human intelligence.
Today, Voiceoc is trusted by leading healthcare companies of India & GCC including Max Healthcare, SRL, Aster Healthcare etc. and prominent investors of India & USA.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a candidate who has 2-3 years of experience working in a B2B SAAS company as a ‘Client Success Associate’. The responsibilities include:
- Act as a Techno-Functional Consultant and maximize adoption of Voiceoc
- Assist & train Clients to use the system to its full extent and help them to resolve their support queries
- Increase overall retention and do in-depth analysis to create up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Gathering Client feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Support practices
- Analyzing Client data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn
- Keeping Clients updated on new features, and new products they might find useful
- Encouraging Client advocacy through feedback, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of Clients’ progress
What will you do?
●Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
●Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
●Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
●Keep accurate records and document customer service actions, and discussions
●Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
●Build, and mentor the customer service team, and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
●Keep ahead of the industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
●Adhere to and manage the approved budget
●Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
You should apply if, you have
●Verbal and written proficiency in English and Vietnamese
●1-2 years of proven working experience in customer-facing roles
●Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
●Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
●Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications
ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE
The Enterprise Sales Executive reports to the Manager of Sales and is responsible for driving new revenue through targeted accounts. The ideal candidate should have experience in enterprise software and/or SaaS sales. This role will drive revenue growth by identifying and working on targeted accounts throughout the entire buyer’s journey. The individual must be able to comfortably engage with all levels of prospects, across multiple industries, using all available mediums including phone, email and social media. Experience in Fashion, Apparel, Uniform, and Workwear verticals is a must. The ideal person will be a self-starter, with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Execute a sales prospecting plan to penetrate target accounts and capture significant market share within identified industries.
- Source new sales opportunities through creative outbound prospecting and limited inbound lead generation
- Build relationships with key decision-makers across all accounts
- Effectively deliver product demonstrations to prospects/customers to showcase the value of Industry Intelligence
- Serve as a trusted advisor to prospects/customers to achieve desired business outcomes
- Remain knowledgeable of the company's products/services to support prospect and customer needs
- Drive event attendance for webinars, trade shows/conferences, executive dinners and other events. Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Passionately support our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our prospects and customers
- Disciplined use of Zoho.com (CRM) to record all communication with each lead, contact and account
- Work effectively with other team members (including AI team) and throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, or a technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years in an enterprise sales role in Fashion, Apparel, and Uniform vertical is a must (in North America / EMEA a definite plus) and good to have some experience in software / SaaS selling.
- Experience delivering product demonstrations to create value
- Experience generating proposals in PowerPoint (with the help of in-house graphics)
- Proven track record of quick learning and exceeding set goals (MUST)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (MUST)
- An organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting quarterly and annual results
- Proven success in executing outbound targeted sales programs to achieve desired results
- Experience engaging with prospects through B2B selling efforts
- A team player who performs well independently
- Must be a confident, adaptable self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment
Mirrorsize is a registered corporation with the State of New Jersey, USA. This role is based in Noida and will require travel to North America, and EMEA. You must have a valid passport.
In addition to salary and bonus, the company also offers monthly commissions/incentives for meeting targets. You will also earn incentives for meeting your annual targets. The company offers travel allowance for international travel and other benefits.
At Mirrorsize, our endeavour is to eliminate the need for physical body measurement and to minimize the chances of incorrect measurements using cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technology to measure the human body accurately. Headquartered in New Jersey and is a recognized leader in AI-enabled solutions for the fashion and healthcare industries. We truly believe that AI can be disruptive, and transformational and can bring meaningful change in the supply chain of fashion, apparel, healthcare, and fitness industries.
Read more about Mirrorsize at
at BhaiFi Networks Private Limited
BhaiFi is seeking a Female Customer Success Associate who will focus on establishing and maintaining positive client relationships from an operational and strategic perspective. The person will utilize client relationship management skills to maintain and renew existing contracts, as well as to obtain additional revenue within the assigned account workload.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide world-class client support by working with clients to establish critical goals.
- Take ownership of the customer’s operational needs and steward throughout the organization as required.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Responsible for customer onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability, and loyalty
- Ensure CSATs and NPS scores are maintained Assisting Sales Team
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
Qualifications and Skills
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of Technology and Software Solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Job experience of 6 months to 2 years would be preferred.
- People from the Gurgaon location would be preferred.
We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI’s across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments, and few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: “Feedback is the breakfast for the champions” and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or, do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Skills, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience working as Key Account Manager or Customer success roles handling $ 100 Million + Accounts.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business, MBA is Plus
- Understanding of Fintech & lending domain across the country is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with assigned accounts and stakeholders.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of Paytail
- Scheduling and owning reviews like MBR, QBR with key stakeholders at the customer end.
- Owning Expansion within the set of assigned accounts.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing
- Drive customer decision making by aligning Paytail’s value proposition with corporates problem
- Thoughtfully engage Enterprise Sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.
- Coordinate internally for prompt resolution of any complaints (Enterprises) and ensure the best
possible customer experience.
- Thoughtful and empathetic by nature.
- Manage largeamounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.
- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
About the company
Extramarks is a leading educational - technology company, creating student-friendly digital learning solutions and keeping pace with globalization and technology in education. We have been in the market for the last 13 years operating different verticals PAN India. We provide education learning techniques across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa. We at Extramarks are looking for Customer Relations Executives tasked with leading a team of executives and maintaining fruitful relations with our existing customers. The priority is to assist the organization to acquire new customers, and to maintain a good relationship with our existing ones. This means effective business development and customer relations executives are in massive demand in nearly every job sector there is including business to business, business to customer and even non –profit organizations.
About the role
The role being offered is Customer Relations Executive for B2C segment. As a Customer relations executive, you will be required to maintain continuous contacts with our existing customers and ensure the highest level of Engagement score.
Roles and responsibilities
- Keep abreast with Extramarks latest offerings and best practices
- Ensure smooth onboarding of the user/customer, and tell them about the features of the product for better engagement of the Customer
- Maintain and strengthen relationship with existing customers
- Collaborate with the support team (technical and academic) to address customer queries
- Conducting in-depth needs assessments to better understand each customer’s requirements to ensure highest satisfaction and Higher Utlization of the Application
- Prompting clients to upgrade their existing packages and to purchase additional offerings.
- Harnessing relationships to generate leads from referrals to maximize our profits.
- Ensuring a good renewal rate of the subscribed packages
- Retain customers who raised an issue for refund/cancellation
There are two rounds for the selection process:
➢ PI - 1st Round
➢ PI - 2nd Round
- B.E. / B.Tech, MBA, PGDM, Or Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Fast Growing Ethnic Wear Brand
What you will do:
- Defining the brand voice of the company (i.e., the uniformity in selection of words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media) in line with the company vision and in collaboration with the management, marketing & branding teams
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company; partnering cross- functionally and influencing the company’s product roadmap to positively impact customer experience
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics
- Conceptualizing and rolling out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis and elimination of key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touchpoints: exhibitions, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive maximize customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement
- Taking full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company and keep making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time
- Regular competitive landscape analysis and staying ahead of the curve
- Regularly assessing, appraising and training team members and helpng in building organisational capability
What you must have:
- Education from Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience
- Proven Experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently
- Prior experience or deep understanding of omni-channel business strategies
- Strong Understanding or keen interest in technology/ automation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in managing teams
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company
- Strong Analytical abilities and an empirical thought process
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours
- Proactive approach to business problems
Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities
- Inquisitive bent of mind
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities
- Should understand Web Technologies
at SaaS Labs
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location: India – Noida, Bengaluru, Remote
Shift: Global (Territory Specific)
Job Function: Customer Experience
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
About the Role
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will become a product expert and ensure that customers achieve their desired outcomes quickly and efficiently drive value throughout the onboarding experience. You will set up customers for immediate success by facilitating the implementation process, and educate them on the product, help solve their technical concerns and ensure smooth adoption of the product and services. As an onboarding specialist, you act as a customer's trusted advisor and have the potential to influence their future journey with SaaS Labs products.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer needs, including business objectives and challenges.
- Record the use cases, customer requirements and customization requests
- Develop success plans for the customer to quickly achieve their desired outcomes
- Train customers on the product features and educate how they help achieve the desired objectives
- Drive the implementation of product for all the new customers to ensure they achieve their first aha moment quickly
- Develop and educate the customer on the best practices
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering and success teams to ensure the customer requirements are met
- Engage the right stakeholders and establish strong relationships with new and existing customers and leverage feedback for continuous improvement of the process
- Take ownership of the onboarding the customer, identify and target ‘at risk’ customers and take appropriate steps to engage with them proactively, understand the concerns and drive resolution
- Ensure a successful warm handover of the customer post the onboarding cycle to the customer success team without letting the baton to drop.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in a high touch, low touch or tech touch customer onboarding in a B2B SaaS or Tech Product based company
- Should have worked with the C-level and senior executives
- Should be open to aligning with US / EU / AUS time zones
- Has exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with global customers
- Has strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Has worked with global customers, and across different segments in the past
- Exhibit a true passion for customers and for customer success
- Preferred experience of working with at least one Customer Success tool like Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, or similar.
As a customer success manager, your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to
our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty
programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love
● Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
● Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through
product adoption and delivering the value promised.
● Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their
● Work with sales and onboarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-
boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
● Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by
providing active feedback to the product team.
● Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk,
potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are
● Monitor at-risk customer behaviour and carry out activities to retain them.
● Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
● Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
● Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and
What are we looking for?
● Positive Attitude
● Process Driven
● Metrics Driven
● Ability to explain in uncomplicated/ simple language
● Attentive and Listening Skills
● Effective Negotiator
● Creative Problem Solver
● Comfortable with huge data and analytics
What an ideal candidate looks like
● At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer
Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
● Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
● Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
● Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly
learn and adopt technical products.
● Ready to work during US hours - in future
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month -
You should have acquired a good knowledge of the laundry
domain, QDC product and process that we follow.
- You should have spent a day at the laundry store to get live
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the Quick Dry
Cleaning team so you get to know everyone well and understand
- Start owning the renewal process with the help of peers.
Within 3 months
- You should be able to manage the portfolio assigned with some
dependencies on your peers.
- Should start working towards the identification of possible
opportunities in terms of expansion of the accounts.
- Participate in conversations regarding process refining.
- Should be able to independently handle complex sets of queries
related to the product.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
Within 6 months
- You should be able to independently manage the portfolio
- Should be able to define the expansion targets for your portfolios.
- Should be able to add value to the overall process alignment
owning some initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and
Engineering teams to further improve product.
Within 12 months
- Participate in interviewing and hiring, as a way to influence team
growth and show QDC values and drive our culture.
- Deliver and present metrics related to success and show
A B2B Internet startup
- Build Products for Factories that help them in improving their Customer Retention on the Platform
- Drive the Customer Retention Metric both at a Platform and at the Factory Level
- Improve Product Discovery on the Retailer App to enhance new retailer Acquisitions for factories
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory
- Distribution product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Brand Management Agency
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and every matter specific to the client
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Designing and implementing strategies for clients, considering their specific requirements
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing reports on web performance metrics and analysing digital campaigns success also forecasting them
- Identifying and growing opportunities within territory and collaborating with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent
- Should also have an in-depth understanding of how digital and online marketing tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
at Digicred Technologies Private Limited
- Enhance Customer satisfaction
- Drive Product engagement and help the customers succeed
- Liasoning with Veris clients on daily operations
- Onboard new customers/clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Veris customers across the globe.
- Working with management on operations strategy and streamlining
- Schedule and complete quarterly/annual business reviews.
- Client MIS reporting and analytics
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure strict adherence of service deliverables.
- Client problem troubleshooting
- Internal management reporting
We are looking for:
- Energetic, motivated, and driven
- “Get it done” attitude `
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Clarity of thought & good problem-solving capabilities
- Education is no bar, but a good one always helps
- Good with computers and technology
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Hyperlocal Advertising Platform
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
- Regularly engaging with clients for performance reporting & reviews, implementing upgrades on existing plan to deliver better performance, upselling clients to higher plan, cross-selling to clients
- Overseeing delivery of operational requirements of clients and from clients, making sure billing and collections are happening as scheduled.
- Participating in creating & publishing case studies for your customers.
- Planning & delivering on business KPIs (Monthly Revenue, Retention Rate, Upsell Revenue, Cross Sell Revenue )
- Delivering Customer Success by monitoring performance KPIs on weekly basis, performing RCA if growth is not as planned / at par with industry benchmarks.
- Overseeing & monitoring delivery of all operational requirements of the client with regards to the product plan activated for the client.
- Constantly working with clients, technology & operations team to implement upgrades withi client’s existing plan to make sure that the client is fully utilizing all features available to them to be successful on our platform.
- Pitching for upsells using the right consultative approach, strategy & planning for moving the customers to higher plans in order to unlock more features to deliver better performance and engagement to their locations.
- Pitching for cross-sells using the right consultative approach for moving the clients to other products offered within our suite of hyper-local marketing.
- Managing the complete commercial relationship with clients to make sure all financial and legal processes are followed for billing, realization & renewals.
- Building insights on clients performance data – spotting trends, deviation from benchmarks etc. and engaging with clients for regular performance reporting & insightful reviews.
- Working closely with Customer Success teams of other products to conduct demos with your existing customers.
What you need to have:
- Minimum education qualification - Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institute.
- Post Graduate Degree in Management will be an advantage.
- Relevant Work Experience of 9-12 Years in digital planning & servicing preferably focused on digital media including performance-based campaigns through Google’s Advertising Platforms/ Mar-tech / Ad-tech firm.
- Excellent pitching & presentation skills.
- Candidates who have an experience in a SAAS business will be preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote; conceptual understanding of SEM/ Google Analytics/ AdWords a huge plus
- Social, has strong relationship building skills, is flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Fast Growing Ethnic Wear Brand
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Helping in defining Brand Voice of the company
- Selecting uniform words, the attitude and values of the brand while addressing the target audience over different media in line with the company vision
- Collaborating with the management, marketing & branding teams.
- Relaying meaningful and empirical customer insights across teams to constantly enhance the company’s customer experience.
- Driving a passionate, customer-centric culture within the company
- Influencing the company’s product road map to positively impact customer experience.
- Training and supporting customer experience team members to deliver best in class service by developing proper standards, policies and procedures.
- Setting the customer experience team goals and ensuring that it is in line with Company vision.
- Establishing a consistent, accurate and timely reporting framework on key individual and team metrics.
- Conceptualizing and rolling-out the company’s customer experience roadmap on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual horizon.
- Ensuring non- recurrence of customer issues by root cause analysis
- Eliminating key problems/ issues in the customer life cycle.
- Developing a holistic customer journey and shaping all customer touch points
- maximizing customer satisfaction across all stages of engagement by exhibitions,
digital and print communication, social media interactions
- Discussing and handling complex escalations by coordinating with the company’s legal counsel.
- Identifying the CRM needs of the company
- Making necessary additions to the company’s prowess in terms of software and hardware.
- Working with HR and Management in hiring new members for the team from time to time.
- Analysing regular competitive landscape and staying ahead of the curve.
- Assessing, appraising and training regularly team members and help in building organisational capability.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience in augmenting customer experience and ratings at a company
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior experience or deep understanding of Omni-channel business strategies.
- Strong Understanding/ keen interest in technology/ automation.
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Proven Experience in managing teams.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills
- Hands on experience in managing teams and getting results.
- Should have worked on integrating a CRM for a company.
- Strong analytical abilities and an empirical thought process.
- Ability and readiness to work and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Keen interest and prior experience in building systems and processes from the ground up.
- Deep understanding of business and business metrics
- Ability to stretch long hours.
- Proactive approach to business problems.
- Candidates with prior marketing experience are preferred.
- Excellent problem identification and solving abilities.
- Inquisitive bent of mind.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to make holistic and well-grounded in reality business plans.
- Should exhibit strong leadership abilities.
- Should understand Web Technologies.
- Tier 1 B-Schools with 6 to 8 years’ experience.
Leading Gaming Company
What you will do:
- Processing customer request in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calls/emails/chat
- Highlighting issues through feedback and recommending changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and ensuring quality service always
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Documenting necessary account information and offering custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Delivering extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Balancing customer interests with the interests of company
- Resolving all customer queries and following established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate
- Gathering relevant information from customers as required and updating it accurately to facilitate the decision process
What you need to have:
- Any graduate with demonstrable experience of 2-4 years
- Needs proactiveness and anticipation to understand customers problems
- Adaptability to customer's need and requirement
- Should be a problem solver
- Should be a go-getter, with high drive and ownership
- Should have good communication and listening skills
- Should have sound English language skills (written and verbal) with good typing speed
Leading Gaming Company
Our client is a 5 year old online gaming company with market leading games in three segments - Poker, Rummy and Cricket. Their online games are ensured to be safe, trusted and secure for their customers. They have a registered base of over a million users and are working towards the growth of online gaming in the country.
What you will do:
- Will be a part of the Paid Media Team & responsible for converting signed up users on the platform to paying users.
- Will be raising requirements for design & content internally.
- Making & sending daily, weekly & monthly reports of ad performance & other marketing reports to respective team leads.
What you need to have:
- Min 1 year+ working experience in executing push, sms, email channels via standalone platforms or multi-channel ones.
- Thorough knowledge of key performance measurement metrics.
- Should have good communication/negotiation skills.
- A keen eye to design & communications.
- Above-average writing skills.
As a customer success manager your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and Improve customer experience and customer satisfaction (Customer Love metrics)
- Be the single point of contact for all your customers from the time they sign the contract.
- Establish a trusted relationship with them and help them succeed with QDC through product adoption and delivering value promised.
- Understand the customer’s goals, org structure, key challenges, and define their success.
- Work with sales and on-boarding team to plan and execute a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth ‘go live’.
- Identify customer insights and pain points and help shape the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
- Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe, making sure subscriptions are renewed timely.
- Monitor at-risk customer behavior and carry out activities to retain them.
- Own churn and expansion for all your accounts.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth and contact customers for upsells.
- Work towards turning customers into advocates of QDC.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management and Sales, etc.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ready to work during US hours - in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like these .
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
at SpringHouse Coworking Private Limited
Client Retention & Servicing
Coordinating client request with back-end teams.
Supervision (Only) of Centre Operations