Customer Retention Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
The primary accountability of Clients Relations Manager is to ensure the highest standard of service to the clients. S/he would be in continuous contact with the clients via emails, calls, meets, etc. S/he would be the first point of contact between the clients and EV and hence responsible to improve customer experience and strengthen the relationship between us.
To be an effective team member, you’re amazing at:
- communication – all kinds and all directions
- solving problems
- working independently to a high quality
- prioritising intelligently
- Build long-term relationships with key clients.
- Identify customers’ needs and wants and address their concerns in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Gain enough knowledge of their business requirements to be able to make recommendations as to best working practices.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and operations team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Collaborate with internal teams and mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- 3+ years prior experience in customer facing roles
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers
- Past experience in CRM is a must.
- Should have experience with CRM tools.
- Project management - managing timelines, quality assurance
- Superb communication skills including an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- A positive, can-do attitude with high level of initiative and is curious and never settles for the easy way out
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- Experience of using Excel and Word
- Sales and customer-service oriente
our different verticals.
● Overall responsibility of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue from set of Strategic
● Define and Execute strategy for retention and cross sell for every account
● Understand client known and unknown needs and partner with Delivery and
product team to address client needs
● As a trusted advisor drive adoption of existing use cases and evangelize new
use cases among Clients
● Engage with CMO, Head Digital marketing, Head Digital, Head Analytics, Head
–Innovation and other C level executives.
● Provide Client and market level insights for product innovation
● Lead presales for the region & given set of accounts
● Work closely with Clients towards Customer Advocacy for evangelizing Case
Study & PRs
● 5-7 years of experience, with strong demonstrated prior experience of helping
clients achieve success using enterprise solutions preferably digital marketing
● Proven track record of upselling/cross selling
● Experience in working with and influencing customers at multiple levels up to
● Must have excellent communication skills.
● Willingness to travel, if required on short notice.
● BFSI experience is a plus
Role Brief :
You will be maintaining and enriching Signzy’s relationships with its clientele. You will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships with customers. And be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
What You will do :
Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients
Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
Makes sure clients receive requested Signzy products and services in a timely fashion
Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with Signzy products and services
Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
Keep records of client transactions and forecasts and tracks client account metrics
Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to ensure consistent service to multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Scope and impact :
Product and service consultant for clients
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Ability to work well with a team
A customer-oriented attitude that drives results & achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability.
Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders
2-3 years of experience in a client-facing or an Account Management role
Knowledge of the BFSI industry
Why Signzy :
We are inviting you to be a part of a well funded growing startup that is on a mission to create a global digital trust system with the help of technology and AI. Our mission is built alongside the pillars of respect, empathy and appreciation for our Signzy team. We are firm believers in team effort and collaboration. At Signzy, our leaders and managers provide ample room for growth by giving equal opportunity to everyone.
TransportSimple is a SaaS-based company with more than 17 years of industry experience. TransportSimple is a four-year-old startup incubated at NSRCEL (IIM-B), NASSCOM and AIC Nalanda (StartupOdisha).
We provide enterprise solutions for vehicle owners and transporters to manage operations and accounts quickly. Now the stakeholders get empowered with the granular detail of their business to reduce downtime, malpractice, maintenance expense, human resources, track inventory, trips, handle accounts, etc.
We are looking for aspiring and enthusiastic Customer Success Specialists to grow with us!
The candidate’s day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Success Specialists are the voice of our customers at TransportSimple. As a Customer Success Specialist, you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer's experience by facilitating onboarding, adoption and usage.
- You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements and working with internal teams to cater to their needs and expectations.
- This role offers exciting opportunities to interact with some senior industry leaders and build long-lasting customer relationships that create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption.
- Go for the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them with your simple, efficient, and caring communication.
- Act as a bridge between customers and internal product/tech teams to manage expectations and gather requirements.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners.
- Calling customers to take feedback on product and seller experience and update CRM with clear notes post the call to record customer feedback.
- Handling international leads through the sales process, from conducting online demo sessions to getting them on TransportSimple journey and upselling.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or a related field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect with clients.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads to pursue.
- Managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with the company's services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Understanding in-depth knowledge to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Read this out, or our HR is in trouble :(
We are looking for young, enthusiastic & rebellious individuals to help us skyrocket our business activities. Haan Bhai, sach mei 😇
Business Development Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction ❌
Hmmm: No, you are going to identify & take down the target who would possibly love to hear about us, be comfortable in being rejected, take No for an answer when you hear a No & moreove and keeps these humans happy when they join us ✅
We’d love to meet you if you are not shy but shameless and present to the whole world what you are going to build with us & most importantly, democratise the educational ecosystem.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth ( Formally, I had to put this down ) 😌
Job Type: Full-time 👀
Salary: 3,60,000 fixed + 2,00,000 variable ( 5,60,000 LPA )
What will you get to do here?
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data and present them to your managers
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
What are the qualities we are looking for?
- Proven experience as a Business Development Executive or freshers is also welcomed.
- Proficiency in English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Supplemental pay types:
A double dose of vaccination has to be done.
Regular sanitisation shall be done on the office premises
Ability to commute/relocate:
JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Lead the local execution of the marketing campaigns and D2C commerce across all owned, earned and paid channels.
• Shapes the future of D2C marketing and sales, develop a clear strategy for the activation and sales in the market and to plan, implement and optimize all media campaign activities together with the global D2C team and agency partners.
• Responsible for enabling cutting edge, agile and technology enabled
audience based, personalized activation & omni-channel marketing and direct sales & engagement via owned platforms to increase consumer, customer and business impact.
• Drive all marketing campaign activities across all digital channels and all
categories. Lead the execution and constant optimization of D2C digital
marketing activation strategy.
• Drive full P&L responsibility and ensure high repeat values & LTV for
• Plan sales/events to highlight the offers and new product launches of the
• Coordinate between the Brand & D2C team to maintain the Brand
• Responsible for the full funnel flow on the website for customers and ensuring high
Required Skills/ Experience
• 6-7 years of relevant experience
• Prior experience in D2C companies or consultancies
• Experience in digital marketing
• Worked on different live projects, web optimization.
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis of the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at-risk cohorts etc), understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPUs.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive the growth of customer value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the product, value proposition and drive growth.
(Only Female Candidates Preffered)
About Proactive For Her
Proactive For Her is a women's healthcare early-stage start-up founded by Achitha Jacob (ex-HBS, DaVita and Kearney). A digital clinic for women, Proactive For Her, offers accessible, personalised and confidential healthcare solutions for women's out-patient health concerns across life stages - from puberty to menopause ( https://www.proactiveforher.com/ ).
- Location: Bangalore
- Work hours: 9 am to 7 pm
- Full-time opportunity (Monday to Saturday)
Note: Saturdays will be work from home.
- Masters in Marketing / Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success
- You have strong experience in Growth Hacking, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (e.g., Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods
- You have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- You are adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
You will be responsible for taking a look at customer growth, acquisition, and activation. Furthermore, you are going to play a role in customer retention and up-selling (the process of selling existing customers additional products or services).
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships
- Create and implement the marketing plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable bottom-line growth
Disruptive Digital Healthcare platform
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
What you will do:
- Providing actionable overall market and customer insights to address key strategic questions
- Building user cohorts, engagement plans using different communication channels
- Tracking and reporting the key metrics related to engagement and retention for each cohort
- Evaluating customers’ online behavior and providing insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience
- Analyzing A/B and multivariate tests, communicating results and providing recommendations
- Creating PowerPoint presentations to provide market and consumer insights to other marketing and sales departments
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3+ years of overall experience in marketing (Must have worked either in Ecommerce, Edtech, Healthtech, Fintech or any other B2C app based company)
- 2+ years of experience in engagement & retention domain
- 1+ year experience of working on engagement & retention tools like WebEngage/ MoEngage/ CleverTap is a big plus
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of Google Analytics and AppsFlyer (Mixpanel knowledge is a big plus)
A Fintech Startup in India
• Create and manage a full funnel marketing strategy for our social partners with a strong
focus on engagement, retention, loyalty, and referral across digital channels (Push, SMS,
Email, WhatsApp, Paid, Organic and other channels)
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Design, Product, Engineering, and Data Science to
deliver compelling new personalized customer journeys.
• Create scalable strategies and systems for content personalization.
• Establish a strong understanding of the interests and behaviours of our customer
segments to build a foundation of user insights to produce actionable recommendations
for growing engagement within each segment.
• Define and monitor KPIs, produce and communicate insights, and make relevant course
corrections to drive core business metrics.
• Generate data-driven hypotheses and conduct experiments to inform overall
• Leverage marketing and analytics tools such as Mo Engage, Lead Squared, Google
Search Console, to measure impact of content efforts and diagnose opportunities for
• Understand user pain points and develop a user-first experience through skilled analysis
to address consumer needs.
• Drive execution and delivery of initiatives
Attributes we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in B2C internet industry is a must
• MBA from Tier 1 college or BTech from a renowned college or university is a must
• 5+ years of work experience in lifecycle, or growth marketing at a high growth
organisation preferably in Fintech or a Social commerce industry
• Strong influencer and executioner, with the ability to translate recommendations into
• Relevant marketing experience of multi-channel Engagement and Retention programs
• Experience leveraging a complex marketing automation / email marketing platform.
• Strong analytical background and data driven, demonstrating the ability to understand
key performance drivers and ability to execute against findings.
• Great excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong results orientation, proven record performing to aggressive growth targets
- Deploy daily campaigns and triggered flows to a combined audience for key channels - email, SMS and push notifications. Execute A/B tests to optimize campaigns for revenue and engagement.
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation strategies to drive customer retention and sales, including lifecycle emails, personalized triggers, and daily campaigns.
- Maintain, publish, and optimize regular (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) reports that track channel and customer-level performance.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaign performance with clear direction to the team on what they can try to do differently to drive increased performance.
- Translate reporting insights into recommendations for the marketing team and cross-functional partners on how to drive sales and increase customer performance and LTV.
- Define and implement the testing agenda for campaigns and automation flows including segmentation, messaging, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- Manage promotional codes calendar, including sharing promo codes with our affiliate partners, making sure the team is aware of the promotional strategy and that it is implemented across channels.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs.
- Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Support project scoping to grow available data and assist with data migration between systems, as well as checking for data quality/integrity.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify industry trends and best practices
- Analysing customer behaviour and developing aggressive retention strategies.
About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 17% MoM, SyndicationPro is #1 Platform To Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also a FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio Company, giving us the product engineering, growth, and operational backbone in India to scale our team.
Our story has been covered by Bloomberg Business, Yahoo Finance, and several other renowned news outlets.
Why this Role
We are scaling our Customer Support & Success organization and you will have the opportunity to see how the systems and processes are built for an SaaS company that is rapidly scaling. Our Customer Support & Success Team is led by expierened SaaS Operators who can provide you the guidance and mentorship to growth quickly. You will also have the oppurtunity for faster than normal promotion cycles.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with our clients primarily through email, phone, or our ticketing system
- Understand client needs and tackle problems
- Think creatively about technical issues and find ways to change showstoppers into positive ways forward
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to deep dive on a customer request or Issue to provider resolution within SLA.
- Manage workflow using our systems to ensure nothing falls to the bottom of the to-do list
- Keep current on product releases and updates
- Share the knowledge among your fellow trouble-shooters and create knowledge articles when necessary
- Support Customers working with Migration teams on Data Migrations to our Platform.
- Work on migrating sensitive customer data from a third-party investment platform or Excel to SyndicationPro with minimal supervision.
- Understand the client’s needs and set up the SyndicationPro platform to meet customer expectations.
- A passion for solving problems.
- A way with words that makes technical topics easy to understand
- A keen eye for getting to the root cause of an issue
- A love of helping people
- An ability to manage multiple needs and keep them all on track
- A strong ethos towards helping the team win
- Prior experience in SaaS environments
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
Experience in writing professional Emails
Experience in handling a high volume of customer queries
Must have 1-2 years of prior experience in SAAS environments.
Must be comfortable working during night shifts.
- There are two main responsibilities of the role:
- to increase the overall top line by increasing the application rate(optimizing the funnel)
- ensuring more users are retained post the first consumption cycle.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behaviour data, and include a mix of triggered and targeted campaigns.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for Customer lifecycle programs with a focus to test and scale rapidly.
- Create, implement and optimize daily/weekly/monthly campaigns and user journeys (retention and reactivation - both automated and not automated)
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research through surveys and talking directly with customers.
- Experiment across the whole retention & re-activation funnel constantly looking for maximum impact on DAU (daily active users)
- Brainstorm new ways of segmenting potential customers and means of communication, leading to quick-test pilots with clear measurable outcomes
Roles and Responsibilities
A Store Manager is Responsible for all Sales & Operations of a retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail operations, sales, customer relations & Technology.
- Responsible to meet sales goals.
- Create a customer service-oriented culture in the store.
- Ensure that retail merchandising is appealing to customers.
- Manage all other matters pertaining to store sales and perform additional tasks as required.
- Promote store sales through cold calling, marketing and advertisements.
- Manage inventory and Registers
- Billing & Handover
- Should have a complete knowledge of POS, reports understanding and MIS / willingness to learn.
- Crisp in money management and handover.
- Ensure all petty cash / petty cash vouchers are tallied and approved of.
Desired candidate profile:
- Excellent spoken and written English and Kannada skills.
- Passion for Customer care and sales.
- Good knowledge of Pos.
- Excel skills preferred.
- Immediate availability.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a timely manner
- Identify & assess customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to Customer Support Head when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through an open communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Apply only if you have
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving performance
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- Ability to work in shifts
- If you have worked in a fin-tech company
- If you have worked in a B2C tech startup
Our client is a Community Commerce company that focuses on fashion and accessories. Their community network and technology is leading a rejig of Fashion retail and supply chain in India. Their network creates users as buyers and sellers at the same time, offering unbeatable prices on products and rewards for sharing deals across social media.
The founders are alumnus of prestigious tech and business institutes, with expertise and experience with ECommerce and distribution facilities. They have ensured quality and fashion with the factory price tag, that works best when shared rapidly with communities on social networking.
As a Jr.Customer Support Executive, you will be managing and building strong relationship with the customer.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Follow up on order status with internal teams.
- Convert Cancelled and Pending orders by calling customers.
- Effectively speaks, writes and presents clearly with persuasion.
What you need to have:
- Preferably experienced in dealing with fashion products.
- Command over MS Excel
- Enthusiasm to work with a passionate team.
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Fluency in English, Hindi, Kannada. Tamil & Telugu (preferred)
- Good E-Mail writing skills (Must)
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 2,50,000 to 3,00,000