We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI’s across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments, and few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: “Feedback is the breakfast for the champions” and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or, do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Skills, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 5 + years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience working as Key Account Manager or Customer success roles handling $ 100 Million + Accounts.
- Graduate degree in Engineering, Business, MBA is Plus
- Understanding of Fintech & lending domain across the country is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills and good knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting relationships with assigned accounts and stakeholders.
- Understand various analytics of our customers and craft and implement strategies to grow.
- Deliver metrics and analysis to customers to ensure that they understand the value of Paytail
- Scheduling and owning reviews like MBR, QBR with key stakeholders at the customer end.
- Owning Expansion within the set of assigned accounts.
- Work to develop and circulate the set of best practices that will be the foundation of this growing
- Drive customer decision making by aligning Paytail’s value proposition with corporates problem
- Thoughtfully engage Enterprise Sales and cross-functional leaders to advance large sales pursuits.
- Coordinate internally for prompt resolution of any complaints (Enterprises) and ensure the best
possible customer experience.
- Thoughtful and empathetic by nature.
Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (6.30PM - 4.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Do mention as "PRAVALIKA -HR" on the right top of your resume while coming for the walk in. Also bring a copy of your AADHAAR card xerox copy. Along with educational documents for verification.
Note: Interested candidates can kindly walk in to the below mentioned venue.
Zealous Services Pvt.Ltd ,
No:17/7, A Block ground floor
NRCS Towers, Kodambakkam high road
Landmark: Near to Palmgrove Hotel and News7 Channel
Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Don't Miss It!!!
What you will do:
- Improving business processes across customer service and operations functions
- Working in partnership with business stakeholders providing process excellence expertise to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience
- Working closely with business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with project implementation stakeholders
- Increasing process transparency to identify process optimization opportunities with lean/Six sigma methodologies and tools
- Being a voice for our customer experience team by identifying escalatory queries, operational inefficiency, providing customer insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide solutions for those customers
- Collaborating with other departments to resolve complicated issues and issues which require special attention
- Analysing customer care / operations team data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions
- Contributing to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices for delivering customer excellence
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA/ PGDM from Tier 1 college
- Certifications in Six Sigma/ PMP/ ITIL will be an added advantage
- Focus on quality and excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge in OKR, Agile Tools: Jira, CRM (Zoho, OneDirect etc.), Power BI
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Process/ Business Excellence and process automation across BFSI/ Fintech domain
- Experience in streamlining and automation of inbound and outbound communication channels
- Experience in leading a process excellence function with a team of passionate individuals to deliver measurable results
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Take the extra mile to engage customers
Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Keka has grown super-fast to become the leading HR Tech product in India, thanks to our people and customers. We are looking for awesome young guns who can join our journey to disrupt the market.
A Product Specialist is someone who has firsthand knowledge about our platform and can configure and customize the platform as per the business requirements of our customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- The job requires strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, so a good score in aptitude is a must.
- You would be interacting with various senior business stakeholders, so strong communication skills - verbal and written are a must.
- While the job does not require coding skills, having a strong tech inclination is an advantage as there are many tech tools that we use as part of the role.
- The role requires dealing with complex payroll calculations, so being good with numbers is a must.
- Leadership and organization skills will help boost your career shoot faster in this role.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Being able to understand customers' HR/Organization requirements and design a solution using the Keka platform that meets these needs.
- Measure product usage metrics and assist businesses in increasing product adoption.
- Develop customer relationships with a goal to promote platform adoption and retention.
- Identify bottlenecks in the operations and come up with improvements and process optimizations.
- Communicate with customers effectively through the mail, chat, and voice channels.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a timely manner
- Identify & assess customers’ needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to Customer Support Head when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through an open communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Apply only if you have
- Proven experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving performance
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
- Ability to work in shifts
- If you have worked in a fin-tech company
- If you have worked in a B2C tech startup
This role will focus mostly on customer service and loan review to start. Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling and willing to hustle to help get the business off the ground.
- Customer Service - Delivering efficient and friendly responses to customer across different channels (main responsibility)
- Credit Risk - Evaluate loan applications for new borrowers applying for Branch loans, find and prevent fraud (main responsibility)
- Servicing & Collections - Proactively reaching out to borrowers who have missed payments
- Product - Escalating customer feedback and IT bugs to help improve our product
- Finance - Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- General - various administrative projects as needed
- 1-2 years of previous job experience in customer service
- Passionate about our mission and our customers
- Highly entrepreneurial, proactive, and willing to get your hands dirty
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Driven by data and highly analytical, good understanding of excel preferred
- Good typing speed (ideally above 45 wpm)
- Ideal candidates will be extremely flexible with scheduling e.g. willing to work on weekends and occasionally holidays
- You are required to take an online typing speed test through the link below
- Go to http://www.typingtest.com/ to complete a type speed test.
- On the left, select English, 1 minute, and Aesop's Fables.
- Click the green "Start Test" button.
- Please upload a screen shot of your typing test results as part of your cover letter.
Apply here: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/branchco/view/P_AAAAAAFAAGKIzCHGAVHhy1