- Experience: Minimum 2+ years of experience in product management
- Strategic: You can put a product vision & multi-year strategy that everyone can rally behind
- Execution: You can break down strategy into well-prioritized quarterly roadmaps & demonstrate execution excellence
- Data-backed decisions: You can ask the right questions & use data to make decisions
- Business Acumen: You enjoy building businesses & not just product features
- Technical Proficiency: You can participate with engineering teams to influence design & architecture
- Fun personality: People love working with you
- Create the vision and strategies for the growth of all products while maintaining considerations of the financial implications, marketing needs, and overall objectives of the business
- Spearhead the strategy and execution by collaborating closely with Design, Engineering, User Research, and Data teams to shape a customer-focused product
- Own the key metrics for a product & help define clear, measurable goals for the same
- Ideate and build the product roadmap and manage prioritization and tradeoffs
- Work with engineers and designers to execute the roadmap
- Monitor and measure the impact of the features being delivered and do course corrections as needed
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business toward product-market fit.
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap
- Responsible for the identification of target consumer segments and markets and play a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies from which he can send recommendations on product pricing and positioning
- Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels; including both technical risks and associated business risks.
What to bring:
- Undergrad & MBA from premier/ tier 1 & 2 colleges and universities
- 2+ years of experience is a must
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on ‘first principles’ thinking
- Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation
- Knowledge across multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, User Interface (UI), Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Entrepreneurial drive with the ability to define User Experience (UX) and business/commercial challenges
- Know data science methodologies and tools such as Tableau, Mix panel, and AppDynamics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to serve as a product spokesperson
- Knowledge of how top social networks including Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok, etc. operate
About One Impression
Job Title: Product Manager
India's first sustainable, size inclusive brand for athleisure, activewear & essentials for women. our brand’s aim is to blend the boundaries between function, fashion, comfort, size and fitness.
- Manage e-commerce website and supporting web applications.
- Develop and follow product roadmap.
- Participate in project & release planning.
- Analyze, monitor, test, document & configure applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Take complete ownership of product streams, create a roadmap and maintain backlogs.
- Own the entire product life cycle for products from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing product management, enhancement, and development.
- Conceptualize new business initiatives by working with business stakeholders and creating business impact through effective planning, business analysis, and operational data metrics, and by driving execution with the operations and technology team.
- Collaborate with the engineering team and business owners to identify problem statements, and define the business goals and metrics.
- Will work closely with different teams to create synergies leading to a high-quality product.
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and using the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, and execution.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Full-Time Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering (IT/CS) is mandatory.
- A Master's in Business Administration or equivalent experience in a high-growth tech company or startup is a plus.
- Experience in developing a website on Shopify is required.
- 2 to 5 years of product management, IT, e-commerce, operations, or related experience on a digital product/platform.
- Experience as a generalist working on the front and a fair understanding of APIs to build products that delight users both internally and externally.
- The ability to stitch together many different services and processes together even if they have not worked with them before.
- Ability to think about systems and services and write high-quality code.
- Prior experience in a startup is mandatory.
- Good working experience with Data Structure, Algorithms, Low-Level Designing, and Object-Oriented Design.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys moving quickly on new, green-field products.
- Able to manage complexity with simplicity. Able to manage multiple, complex projects/features simultaneously with cross-functional teams.
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Open-minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to resolve meaningful business and technology problems creatively.
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail with a bias towards action.
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution.
Our client is a leading data product and technology firm that makes advertising work better for people.
- Lead the Data Solutions function and be the POC for all Agency Digital and Data leads to liaise on client requirements, and ensure the appropriate solutions are rolled out.
- General agency pitch support for data as needed but more proactively creating consulting frameworks around client 1st PD data architecture, guidance, and recommendation around CDPs implementation, vs DMP, Mar-tech stack
- Establish working relationship and SOP for implementation delivery for Mar-Tech projects
- Contribute to team projects as the executive sponsor for client data initiatives
- Provide end-user training across our proprietary technology stack
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections, etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into insights (Onboarding & Testing Data Sets)
- Manage the Mar-tech partners, working on JBPs to achieve shared goals of client enablement
- Collect & distribute local product feature requests to global/regional teams
- Work closely with the global and regional product team to test and rollout new features, special with the cookieless future of audience planning tools
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Consulting role within Adtech/Martech
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Data, Technology, IT, Marketing)
- Certifications (or advanced knowledge) in DMP, CDP, Mar-tech & digital analytics platforms
- A strong understanding of all digital marketing channels
- Familiar with advanced analytics and data management concepts
- Proven ability to build and grow relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a cross-functional team but also have the initiative to problem-solve independently.
- Highly organised with demonstrated project management capabilities
We are looking for a Product Lead who will work in collaboration with the Global team and take responsibility for growing the product. Our product team will be the guiding force for all our products, working towards the birth and growth of each element of BLITZPOKER on a daily basis.
You will be responsible to plan, manage & implement schedules to ensure deadlines are met and maintaining a high-quality standard of product, live-ops & delivery. You will be working closely with our design, business, engineering, and operations team, to comprehend user-faced hurdles, brainstorm and curate beautiful solutions and also ensure that BLITZ Brand grows manifolds. This role would provide you with an opportunity to join a small team with big ambitions and grow products from scratch to the hockey stick trajectory.
- Manage products with supervision and run live operations for the games/other products.
- Plan daily operations.
- Responsible for the growth of a critical business line for the company.
- Identify key features based on customer and market feedback.
- Responsible to look into product analytics and finding insights for the growth of the business.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Communicates with all relevant departments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Manage the product life cycle of the assigned product module and ensure all product enhancements are thought through and implemented.
- Work with Marketing leads from Acquisition, Brand, Consumer Research, Corporate Development, and others to develop and execute integrated marketing plans through all phases of product development.
- Responsible for finding hacks to grow in product and also in new game ventures.
- Responsible for making data-driven decisions for all the experiments across the products
- 7-9 years of experience is preferred but if you don’t and can substitute experience with passion then let’s talk.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Data-driven - solid understanding of data/analytics tools, and the ability to deep dive into data to make decisions.
- Advance knowledge of MS Office & MS-Excel.
- Love for games and creating a fun, compelling, and addictive user experience.
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guide to selling your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally.
10+ Years IT experience
4+ Years Product Design to Delivery experience
Should have lead and managed product engineering teams
Experience working with management & key product stakeholders (Business & Technical)
Should be a Agile practitioner
Experience with micro-services architecture concepts and industry best practices
Hands on experience in Full-stack development tools and technologies
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Build the product strategy and roadmap in line with customers problems and company's vision
- Lead a set of cross functional teams by translation of the product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to drive the product development goals
- Identify market opportunities with research and competitive analysis and integrate it into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Analyze complex use cases with experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability and break them down to simplify user experience
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces through wireframes and mock-ups
- Listen to the clients on an ongoing basis, be a trusted advisor and work towards aligning our offerings to their expectations
- Develop and launch new products while enhancing the existing products on a timely basis
- Communicate the product solutions and offerings effectively internally and externally
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all product deliverables and documentation such as PRD and Knowledge Base
- Be updated with the emerging trends in IT and technical architecture
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing web and mobile products with a background in technical product management or engineering
- 7+ years of experience in building global enterprise SaaS products
- Prior experience in logistics, supply chain, e-commerce or transportation domain is a plus
- Proven ability to drive large scale products with deep understanding of agile, high collaboration and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with a fair understanding of what makes a good user experience and beautiful design
- Spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includes attention to detail and multi-tasking
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- 7 years of experience as a Solutions Architect/Developer, designing and implementing global cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with structured Enterprise Architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with distributed computing, software development, big data analytics, cloud computing, virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant cloud, storage systems or content delivery as well as security protocols.
- Experience developing the User Interface and User Experience for complex software solutions deployed globally
- Experience with all major programming languages and SaaS database technologies
- Experience in building and scaling up the development function and a proven ability to attract, inspire, motivate and retain top tier talent
- Experience working with large multi-national distributed teams
- Experience articulating complex topics to senior stakeholders in both business and IT teams effectively .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Mystifly is currently seeking Product Manager responsible for driving the business into the future by setting the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines. Your primary responsibilities will be identifying potential features and products by conducting market research and generating product requirement specifications.
You will also work closely with the teams of engineers to build our products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to innovate and execute the product initiatives across the company.
- Understand the marketplace and customer needs to set the long-term vision and strategy for our product lines.
- Market and lead competitive research and communicate actionable insights to decide on the overall goals of the releases.
- Identify, prioritize and execute on high-impact opportunities to light-up product features.
- Establish and manage the product release and overall release schedule timelines.
- Analyse metrics that inform the success of products and validate key findings with the data.
- Track progress and measure impact to drive successful business outcomes.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate clearly with teams within the company to enable proper solutions for customer requirements.
- 3-8 years of demonstrated success and subject matter expertise in Product Management, preferably from B2B Product experience, Airline distribution or payments & fin tech.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or MBA from Tier I Institutes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Sound business judgement; strategic and data analytical capabilities.
About the Role
We are looking for a Director of Product Growth to join our team and enhance our mission by setting a strong foundation for product-led growth. You will work closely with the executive team to identify strategic opportunities and prioritize tactics and collaborate closely with design and engineering to put your vision and tests in motion. We’ll look to you to own the results for our growth cycles as well as align the client experience from first-touch to churn.
You are a leader, either in previous experience or in spirit, with a seat at the table to solve some of our most difficult problems. Your insights, analysis, and intuition will help us shape our digital products and frame how we expand our business offerings. You are a natural storyteller, love perfecting digital experiences, and quickly build empathy with your end-users.
A successful candidate for this role must require:
- Led others to impactful decisions: cross-functionally and/or as direct reports (Min 6 yrs of experience)
- Are willing to join a startup at the growth stage to take it to the next step
- Have experience building and growing product referral programs, engagement and activation programs, and trust-building initiatives
- Have built up the product intuition to prioritize new growth-focused features and the marketing intuition to make them resonate with our clients
- Have a track record of delivering business outcomes to share in your past experiences growing a consumer product or company
- Have experience in mentoring/growing the product team
- Want to find the path to helping millions of Indians to be healthy
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, we’d be happy to connect and discuss further!
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion dollar corporate health benefits market.
Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, ekincare’s patent-pending preventive, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine ( click to know how )
For more details about us please visit www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share them this job link. Thanks!