The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
There's an old saying "first you work then you play", well BlogVault is here to break that where you won't feel the difference between work and leisure because it's a free working environment with a lot of encouragement to learn an extra mile.
BlogVault is a place which you'd look out to work for. It's not just the culture, it's not just the friends you meet, it's also the work you do!
Well, you might be thinking this is a SaaS company who's growing exponentially and yet they're informal, you're right! we believe in having a relaxed work place where you can be you!
So be who you are and let's show what we are!
Come on... apply here and let's get on board!
- Build user journeys and communication strategies for every funnel the user goes through in the app
- Build highly engaging campaigns across user funnels to increase conversion rates
- Drive repeat users, referrals through Email, Push Notifications and other product touchpoints
- Plan & run defined experiments - test open rates, CTR, messaging, conversion rates and renewals.
- Work with internal and external stakeholder to seamlessly drive all campaigns
- Constantly look for funnel drop offs and optimise every step to increase conversion rates
- Share data on daily, weekly and monthly basis with the larger team
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in working with user engagement platforms like WebEngage
- Experience in building user funnels across app and web and proven record of successfully driving engagement and conversions
- Knowledge of HTML coding to create emailers is a must
- Experience working in a B2C product or Edtech is preferrable
1. Work on social media outreach/engagement.
2. Send out emails as part of email marketing campaigns (Email Marketing).
3. Reach out for leads on social media handles with targets(Lead Generation).
4. Research fresh ideas and work in collaboration with the Marketing team.
5. Any other marketing task set forward within the team.
We are looking for a team player and can find innovative ideas to generate quality leads.
Handle all the marketing for the clients digitally.
Working hours will be 10 to 7 flexible and rotational.
• The candidate is responsible for enhancing organic visits for website, mobile applications & to make sure that the goals are achieved
• The candidate needs to check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations by evaluating website & blogs
• Effectively use search engine tools like Advanced web ranking, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
• Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
• Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
• Manage the development and execution of content strategies
• Manage the Implementation of internal & external link building
• Monitor and administer web analytics
Experience / Skills: • Minimum 4+ years of experience (preferred gaming industry) • Having practical experience of working on ASO (App store optimization) • Knowledge/implementation skills on technical elements like - app localization, deep linking, etc. • Agile reporting skills - using tools, excel and internal data
Hummingbird is an Adobe Commerce (Magento) Solution Partner. We build and maintain world-class e-Commerce solutions on the Adobe Magento platform for businesses around the world. (HumCommerce.com)
At Hummingbird, marketing is about understanding customers — and building awareness about how our services can satisfy their needs. We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing strategies to drive interest in our IT services (E-Commerce) business. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Objectives of this Role
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our website
* Deploy successful digital marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
* Experiment with a variety of marketing channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and copywriting
* Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
* Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, vendors, and affiliates.
* Create and maintain reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
* Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs, and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all business content - print, website, digital, and video assets
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
* Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
* Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
* You will own and maintain all Marketing Assets - Website content, Blog content, Pitch decks, Company Marketing Decks, Brochures, Case studies, white papers, and more.
Skills and Qualifications
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
* Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
* Hands-on ability to create messaging and other content to articulate the value of our services.
This position has the opportunity to grow into many different areas and the right candidate can take this role to new heights. We are growing fast and need to find the right person that can move quickly with us and help us continue to thrive in the right direction.
If you are a customer-centric and passionate marketer who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Complete responsibility of Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Facebook ads.
- End to end campaign management (From forecasting to executing, monitoring, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads) ·
- Conduct keyword research and optimize campaigns. ·
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and strategize the best plan ahead for the business.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for the best lead quality.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements.
Skills Required: · Proven 2+ years SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google, well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition. ·
The Specialist will also portray a passion and exceptional analytical skills and demonstrate fluency in the acquisition of metrics, being able to evaluate and orchestrate large campaigns spanning numerous marketing channels.
Should have a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Attend networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.