The Digital Marketing person is a T-Shaped marketer and will be a key member of the marketing team and brings strong execution skills to significantly grow the business through various critical initiatives identified by the leadership.
This will be an Individual Contributor role with strong execution skills reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the Chief Executive Officer.
Executes key initiatives identified by the leadership by marshalling the resources to achieve the respective goals.
Ability to execute strategy across the digital marketing spectrum including but not limited to SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Identifies key strategic areas of growth and builds strategies to execute them.
Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
Collaborates with internal teams to execute the strategy.
Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
The Successful Applicant
5 + Yrs of experience in Digital Marketing
Strongly driven by Goals
Excellent Written & Verbal English Communication
Preferably an Engineering Graduate with master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, Preferably from a Tech Industry Or SaaS Company
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, Ads, lead magnets, funnel nurturing, retargeting and display advertising campaigns.
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
Web and Social Marketing expertise
Project management of work and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Knowledge of lead and campaign management
Copywriting experience and evidence
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Able to develop budgets
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
What's on Offer
This opportunity will allow you to work for a highly profitable B2B SaaS startup that is taking the world to another level. With a team that supports each other and career progression available, this role will allow you to grow and work with highly niche clients.
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level.
How you match
Criteria provided by job poster
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Share you applications to us for further diccussions.
There's an old saying "first you work then you play", well BlogVault is here to break that where you won't feel the difference between work and leisure because it's a free working environment with a lot of encouragement to learn an extra mile.
BlogVault is a place which you'd look out to work for. It's not just the culture, it's not just the friends you meet, it's also the work you do!
Well, you might be thinking this is a SaaS company who's growing exponentially and yet they're informal, you're right! we believe in having a relaxed work place where you can be you!
So be who you are and let's show what we are!
Come on... apply here and let's get on board!
As A campaign manager (DMA) at WWS you will be responsible for campaign management to formulate and manage the strategic functions of marketing the product through diversified channels.
What We Expect
- Have strong quantitative skills.
- Fluency in English. (Read, write, and speak).
- Bachelor’s degree in business domain is required with 2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing team would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience in omnichannel marketing automation, targeting, and personalization strategies .
A campaign manager’s Ideal Day At WWS
Campaign Plans. Create and manage workspace providing campaign plans which require convenient strategies that allows the process to end up in a unified goal of management.
Implementation of Marketing Strategy. Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven demand generation campaign.Use marketing automation and omnichannel nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers.
Compile and Analyze reports. Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results suggesting improvement in new campaigns using data and feedback nurtured by the market.
Marketing Automation. Interact with customers using various channels,educate respective of their demands/requirements such as to improvise on our development and marketing strategy.
What You Can Expect
- Full-time, salaried position creamed with welfare programs.
- Competitive salary and tailored training in the core space with recognition potential and annual bonus.
- Performance appraisals.
- Attendance Incentives.
- Working with the best talent in the industry
- Conducive intangible environment with dynamic benefits.
Why Consider a Campaign Management Career With WWS?
With a very appealing work environment at WWS, our setting made it easier to build relationships with other staff members and clients. You may also have an opportunity to learn other aspects of medical office work on the job, which can enhance your experience and qualifications.
Today’s world of digitalization has led a million things to fall at a place enabling each one to have a wide prospect and reach.As a campaign manager the scope to devise the strategies in various fields has a firm potential, nevertheless so healthcare industry. WWS has always been an exquisite example to count on the odds, summing up its constructive growth even in grounds of hospitality. The process which defines us being the stand out from competitors is the progress of our entitled entity which takes a leap from your services on a hone marketing strategies.
Applications are welcome from fresh graduates too!!
Please attach your resume and let us know through email your current address, phone number, and the best time to contact you by phone.
Their beauty brand offers a wide range of luxurious skincare and hair-care products specially designed for new moms. They use natural ingredients in their products that ensure that every mother’s skin and hair becomes trouble-free, glowing and manageable. Their healing and repairing formula are certified by the strictest international standards with regards to safety needed in beauty products.
Founded by an MDI alumna with expansive knowledge and experience with beauty, wellness and healthcare leader, it is truly a world-class range exporting to various countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Managing and ensuring effective implementation of various activities such as SEO, content marketing, online campaign etc. under online/digital marketing
- Ensuring that meaningful and relevant content is created and targeted towards the right audience on various online platforms, by effectively managing content marketing
- Recommending the type of content to be marketed by analyzing current marketing trends and also observing past trends
- Managing performance marketing on various online ad platforms such as Google, Facebook, YouTube, Insta etc
- Identifying & suggesting opportunities through all digital channels, for revenue growth
- Creating buzz and building followers and thus managing social media marketing
- Participating in digital marketing budget planning/forecasting
- Strategizing customer acquisition and retention across all aspects of online marketing
- Working closely with internal stakeholders such as various teams and also external stakeholders such as various online platforms
- Maintaining relevant database of the budget, actual cost, actual expenses etc. and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is desirable
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 10 years in Digital Marketing
- D2C background preferred
- Experience in beauty and wellness desirable
- Prior experience of handling a monthly Ad budget of 50 Lakhs and above
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good project management and planning skills
2. Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
3. Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
4. Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
5. Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
6. Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
7. Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
8. Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Create a brand and positioning strategy for the company. Own key P&L goals including TVL, User acquisition, and # users across multiple chains
- Segmentation, targeting, and acquisition strategies across user segments and channels
- Design and implement company brand strategy on social media, including Twitter, Discord, Medium, and Telegram
- Build and execute communications campaigns across different Proof of Staking chains that tell the company story to multiple audiences
- Work with influencers, community to expand the audience and widen the reach of the company
- Design community development and engagement strategies. Manage community managers and implement community strategy
Essential Skills & experience:
- Goal-driven, Structured thinker and Operator
- Experience with Community building across social media
- 1-3 years in growth marketing or product marketing, preferably with experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English). Multiple languages is a plus.
- Prior community management experience is a plus
Job Responsibilities -
- Creating engaging content and implementing strategic syndication across all our key social channels (SoMe and newsletter)
- Daily interaction with our Spice Village community on social media platforms in both English and German(using Google Translate)
- Monitoring of performance indicators such as impressions, clicks, views etc and creating reports for these KPIs
- Developing newsletter campaigns using MailChimp in both English and German
- Identifying user growth partnerships and being proactive for these partnerships
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders to develop beautiful brand-led content that’s appropriate for all social media platforms
- Complete a monthly competitor analysis
- Create Facebook ads and google ads based on the campaigns
- Implement unique Facebook ad strategies and experiment using A/B testing
- Monitor paid campaign performance using commonly used KPIs
- Create a better social media experience for our followers rather than just focusing on promotions
- Track customer journey for customers coming through Social Media (Organic and Paid)
Minimum 3 years experience in High Growth Company or Agency
A proven marketer who understands and has worked in a high functioning, high revenue eCommerce brand or Agency
Deep understanding of A/B testing, experimentation and eCommerce analysis
An expert in analyzing data and creating reports
An expert in Facebook Ads and Google Ads