HR Recruitment internship
5 working days (Saturday, Sunday off)
Stipend- 10,000 K
Testbook, the education technology company with the most rapid growth rate, is getting poised to revolutionize the sector. Testbook has raced to the front and is well positioned to dominate larger markets thanks to its large user base of over 150+ lakh students who have registered to use the platform, its 450+ crore questions completed on the web, and its exceptional Android app.
Testbook is the perfect place to cultivate new talent. You come, you put in the effort to learn, and you succeed. You study under the most renowned teachers, and eventually, you emerge as a leading authority in your field. Having said that, the company places a high priority on the flexibility to choose which projects you want to work on, how and when you want to work on them, and what kind of contributions you want to make. You have complete command of the assignment at hand.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Contact university career counsellors and provide informative materials about our Job openings.
- Attending college career fairs, interacting with students and promoting our employer brand
- Developing internship programs and evaluating the performance of new employees.
- Screen resumes, conduct interviews and perform skills assessment tests for junior positions and internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed and hired
- Liaise with team leaders to define hiring needs and design internship programs
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
- Oversee recruitment cycle: Drafting JD, Screening, and Hiring thru social media, Campus Hiring.
- Scheduling interviews, Co-ordination, report preparation.
- Sharing onboarding details or ordination of work requirements.
- Onboarding. Record keeping.
- Manage Time and Attendance on daily basis.
- Handle employee grievances and concerns.
- Co-ordination for admin facilities.
- Hands on Recruitment Activities.
- MBA in HR
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have excellent coordination skills.
LogiNext is looking for a target oriented and enthusiastic technology recruiter who has a successful record in closing the perfect candidate for a job role. With an eye for the right talent, you will be a part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle driving hiring results and closures.
You have experience in technology recruitment with a proven track record in a SaaS product company. You are a master in analysing the appropriate skills, building a strong recruitment pipeline and bringing them to closure.
- Handle end to end recruitment cycle for the open positions
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to understand the skill-set required, create a job description, develop a recruitment plan and execute it
- Screen the profiles of inbound candidates and search profiles through various job portals to hunt for the best candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule telephonic and face-to-face interviews and follow up with the candidates
- Negotiate with the candidates on salaries and perks offered
- Create a pipeline of active candidates qualified for further interview rounds for the open positions and construct of strong network of passive candidates
- Represent LogiNext strongly to generate a genuine interest in the candidates and provide them complete and inspiring details of the position
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the ATS and generate regular activity reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 4 to 6 years of experience in technology recruitment with high success ratio
- Possessing good understanding of recruitment cycle in a product organization
- Good knowledge of enterprise technologies and SaaS market
- Experience in negotiating with recruitment and staffing agencies while handling the internal recruitment activity
- Good screening skills along with strong judgement on the behavioral skills to evaluate the candidate’s technical fitment and alignment with LogiNext’s cultural values
- Ability to take ownership, understand the requirements of positions and prosper in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Extensive working knowledge of developing relationships with candidates and keeping them interested in LogiNext along with ability to generate leads to find the best of the candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Ability to manage and handle multiple requirements at a time efficiently
- Regularly keep oneself posted with the latest technologies
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist to join us our Human
Your responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels,
planning interview and selection procedures.
To be successful in this role you should be able to develop long-term recruiting
strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through online channels
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening, calls &
• Design job roles
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential
Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for 2-4yrs
Familiarity with social media, resume databases & professional networks
Has hands on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview
techniques and evaluation methods
You are a startup enthusiast
Ready to wear many hats
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
What we are looking for -
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong sourcing skills
- Have 3+ years of direct experience in a high-growth, high-volume environment
- Have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously
- Have experience in diversity sourcing, creating and implementing sourcing strategies, and training team members on sourcing techniques
- Are able to build rapport quickly with different stakeholders and communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
Job Description :
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Client communication
- Corporate communication
- Must be target oriented.