*Read the job Description before applying
*Only serious Job seekers can apply.
*This is purely work from office mode.
Work Location: Bengaluru
looking for an HR Intern / HR Assistant to perform various HR administrative tasks and support our overall HR department’s Recruitment and Admin activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include Recruitment activities - screening resumes and scheduling interviews.
Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts and vendor management.
Screen resumes and application forms.
Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
Prepare HR-related reports as needed
Responsible for admin activities
Conducting company events
Experience as a HR Assistant/Intern or similar junior HR role is a plus
Strong Communication skills
Experience with MS Office
Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
MBA in Human Resources or similar field
About Think n Solutions
Enabling Solutions For Success
We specialize in building custom technology solutions and providing end to end services across domains such as Claims Management System, Claims Adjusting Software, and Cisco voice portal app.
Our highly motivated team of passionate individuals are well-versed in current technologies and protocols, including major programming languages (Java, Dot net), application servers (Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server). We also have expertise in technologies such as Web Services and SOA. We follow the industry’s best software development practices. Our experienced team of programmers are preferred for custom application development, outsourced software development, business intelligence, Quality Assurance and Testing Services.
|Work closely with founder and leadership teams in setting the HR direction, HR strategy and the execution plan.|
|-Defining, articulating and communicating the overall HR strategy.|
|-Understand key metrics and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve experience and make recommendations.|
|-Goal to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.|
|-Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.|
|-You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond.|
|-You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.|
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Contributing in developing an employment branding strategy through propagating organization’s business, vision, mission, values and culture
- Ensuring that the people and management practices support the organization’s employer brand
- Working on Matrices to track quality of hire, brand awareness, employee satisfaction, employee referrals or others , as required.
What you need to have:
- Experience working with startups or established organisations
- Experience in handling culture issues and creating a good working culture across levels
- Must have handled at least 50 to 100 employees
- Worked as HR Generalist and handled various activities for organisation
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of Human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedure across organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the Talent acquisition process.
- Oversee and manage Performance appraisal systems that drive high performance.
- Compensation Benefits plan.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Manage Statutory Compliances.
- Take care of the basic HR Generalist role.
- Leave and Attendance Management HO & all the branches.
- Preparing offer and appointment letter.
- Ensure timely completion of all Joining Formalities of new employees.
- Organizing staff meetings.
- Employee Engagement activities such as Employees Birthday celebrations, festivals, competitions, staff activities every month etc.
- Maintaining and Updating Employee Database/ records.
- Registration Renewal according to shop and Establishment act.
- Issue ID cards to employees.
- Establishing Employee Recognition/Appreciation System.
- Handling Employees' Life Cycle.
- Preparing and updating job descriptions.
- Ensuring compliance of company policies.
The Ideal Female candidate must have the following:
- A laptop of her own
- She should be smart, good looking and presentable in approach.
- She should have knowledge on various job sites and postings.
- She should be a versatile and dynamic personality.
- She should have knowledge on sales coordination.
- She should be capable to manage and handle sales team sitting in the corporate office.
- She should have knowledge of payrolls, coordination, motivation and execution.
- She must be an MBA in HR & Marketing.
- She must be an experienced person having at least 1 year of experience.
Job Description –
- To coordinate with the field sales staff regarding their daily work report and daily sales report.
- To motivate the field sales team to achieve their sales target.
- To help in day to day recruitment cycle through job postings, formulating HR policies, attendance management of the field sales team.
- To manage the payroll processing.
- Preliminary screening of resumes and conducting interview sessions of the sales force.
- To organize training and seminar sessions for the new joiners.
- To organize sales order and manage sales inventories of dealers, distributors and stockiest of the company.
- To perform other admin duties as and when required.
- During training period of 45 days – Rs. 8,000/-
- Regular period salary (after 45 days) – Rs 12,000/- per month
- Incentives Extra.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
- 3-5 years of HR/IT Recruiter experience with excellent communication.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet.
- Preferred both male and female candidates.
Extra Benefits:1) Special Incentives
2) Attractive Bonus
3) Enthusiastic work Environment
Responsible for direction, strategy, planning & execution for the company's human resources management and administration while also managing the industrial relations in a unionized environment which requires special attention.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the annual human resources budget based on strategic aims and specific business objectives of the company. Review and roll out action plans during quarterly, monthly forecasts to achieve the targets set.
2. Direct and coordinate human resources management operations which include recruitment, training & development, Industrial Relations, and personnel administration. This covers custody and maintenance of all human resource records and documentation and meeting all compliance requirements set by governmental authorities.
3. Develop, update, implement and maintain policies and processes for all human resource operations and ensure that they are clearly understood and followed.
4. Monitor and ensure the timely completion of the annual review of the performance management system in place. Continually revise and update the business objectives and key result areas in consultation with the functional heads to improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance thereby aligning with the company- s strategic aims and business objectives.
5. The management of recruitment processes to secure the right person and competencies to satisfy the organization's development/job needs.
6. The development and implementation of organizational group and individual learning processes that achieve the skills and knowledge development to fulfil current and future business success.
7. Managing the relationship with the union as a representative of the management to liaison between the management and the union. To investigate and resolve any complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner. Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures, and facilitating counseling in conjunction with the management.
8. Facility management will ensure a clean, hygienic, secure facility in good repair, running efficiently with processes/frequencies / performance measures in place. Printing and stationery stocking & issue and incoming mail distribution will be part of facility management.
Additional Responsibilities :
Travel Management - Ordering flight tickets based on approved travel requisitions, themost economic rates and efficient travel, turnaround times. The domestic & international travel policy ground rules will apply.
- Right Organisation - Small or Midsized engineering company in a professional, process-driven manufacturing environment.
- Right Qualification - Graduate/Engineer, Masters in Human Resource Management Right Experience - +12 years experience, 5 years minimum relevant experience,
- Competence - Excellent verbal and written business communication skills including the Capabilities ability to communicate with all levels of management and workmen in the organization.
- Strategic analytical capability, attention to detail and presentation skills
- Empathy and ability to understand the development needs of all employees
- Managing administrative work with a high degree of perfection
- Proficient with computers particularly with MS office and ability to utilize various software applications
- ERP functional knowledge, strong business, and quality management process understanding.
- Using considerable independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations to the management on all human resource related matters.
- Performing an end-to-end recruitment process of identifying the job vacancy, analysing the job requirements, sourcing apt candidates from various platforms, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.
- Help develop and tailor company HR policies, educate the team, and continue to make Wherehouse great, progressive place to work.
- Act as a cultural ambassador and help drive agency events and culture initiatives.
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention.
- HR Generalist with experience of 1-2 Year/s, preferably in a B2B SAAS Company.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of employment- related laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Ethical, respectful, and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Must have thorough industrial knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to-day payroll activities including coordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on a periodical basis.
- Responsible for interfacing within the company and outside in all matters related to HR
- Handling end to end Onboarding & Exit of employees
- Preparing & updating employee records relating to hiring, confirmation, transferring, termination, etc
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns. Eg. EPF, ESI, PT, TDS, etc.
- Ensure all labor laws compliances are fully complied with and reports are updated at all times.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking/Finance team towards disbursement of salaries.
- Handle all labor law compliances and notices.
- Manage Employee Benefit programs and ensure timely disbursement of benefits.
- Manage the generation of actuarial reports such as gratuity, leave encashment, etc
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external audits.
- Respond to employee inquiries on payroll issues or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll operations and data at all times.
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Preparation of all kinds of HR reports and documents required
- Handling employee grievances and complaints
- Other requirements and assignments as needed
Required Candidate profile:
- Education: Post-Graduate, MBA HR
- At least 5 years of end to end payroll experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt constantly to change.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle employee queries.
- Ability to communicate well with all the stakeholders
- Ability to be the interface between the employees and the organization
- Able to communicate well within the organization and be the interface for the organization outside
Currently we are looking for the HR Role with experience in Talent Acquisition. PFB JD for your reference. You can visit www.transven.com for company details.
Job Description :
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment activities
- Cold calling & talent acquisition activities
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action