GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best-fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21 and are growing aggressively.
We are pursuing a complex set of problems that involve building for an international audience and for an industry that has largely been service-centric. As an SDE at GradRight, you’ll bring an unmatched customer-centricity to your work, with a focus on building for the long term and large scale.
You’ll build beautiful front-end experiences and enable flexible customer journeys while focusing on an international audience.
- Contribute to design discussions and decisions around building a scalable and modular front-end architecture
- Write clean and modular code
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and actively contribute to scaling the engineering organization from a process perspective
- Stay on top of the software engineering ecosystem and propose new technologies/methodologies that can be adopted
- Contribute to engineering hiring by conducting interviews
- Manage and mentor a small team of junior engineers
- At least 3 years experience as an SDE
- Strong experience with at least one frontend framework, preferably vue.js
- Able to write maintainable, scalable and unit-testable code
- Strong understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Excellent command over data structures and algorithms
- Passion for solving complex problems
- Experience with team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience with GraphQL and micro-frontend architectures
- Worked on products that addressed an international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
Location: Bengaluru (Currently remote)