Employee Engagement Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
A software company that provides an AI-powered calendar assistant service. The service uses natural language processing and machine learning to automate tasks such as scheduling meetings, rescheduling events, and sending reminders. The company aims to save users time and increase productivity by automating these repetitive tasks
- Providing day-to-day HR support to employees, including answering questions and assisting with issues related to benefits, policies, and procedures
- Managing the performance review process, including setting goals and conducting evaluations
- Developing and implementing recruiting strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified candidates
- Sourcing and screening candidates, including conducting initial interviews and reference checks
- Coordinating the hiring process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with onboarding
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and requirements for open positions
- Utilizing various recruitment channels, such as job boards, social media, and employee referrals, to source candidates
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in the applicant tracking system
- Participating in job fairs and other recruiting events to promote the organization and attract top talent
- Assisting with compliance with employment laws and regulations, including tracking employee leave and maintaining affirmative action plans
- Managing employee benefits and payroll, including enrolling employees in benefits programs and ensuring timely and accurate payment of wages
- Maintaining HR records and documents, including employee files and records of benefits enrollment and changes.
What You Will Enjoy About Us
- High-growth startup with plenty of opportunities to actively impact the company and advance your career!
- We have fun because we are passionate about what we do.
- Competitive pay and opportunities for advancement.
- Paid time off that is flexible.
- Health Insurance.
About The Role:
Xoxoday is looking for an HR tech consultant who has deep expertise in Rewards & recognition, employee engagement, and employee surveys. A good candidate will possess a strong understanding of Employee Engagement strategy, and an appreciation for the business impact that well-structured programs centered around motivation, feedback, alignment, and collaboration can deliver to teams and businesses. You should bring hands-on experience in consulting in these subjects for at least 5 years for global organizations.
This role requires you to help our clients to put best practices in employee engagement, rewards & recognition and employee surveys. The role ll also require you to build thought leadership in these subject through different content formats.
- Develop relationships as a subject matter expert, consultant and business advisor for our customers for employee engagement, RnR & workplace culture.
- Develop and deliver compelling, highly narrative and engaging business case materials and presentations to senior HR and business audiences.
- Work directly with customers to help them make informed decisions, craft change management plans, and achieve their people strategy goals using our employee engagement product Empuls.
- Partner closely with the customer success, account management & product teams to ensure customers are receiving a seamless consulting experience.
- Educate Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams about best practices and well researched material in RnR, employee engagement & employee experience domain.
- Develop content (such as best practices guides, employee rewards & recognition playbooks, employee survey frameworks, people analytics etc) to educate customers and internal teams.
- Experience working in the employee engagement, Rewards & recognition, employee experience, workplace culture, employee benefits consulting domain.
- Ability to have strong opinions that are weakly held and flexible to change based on new learning and situations.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Deep curiosity about various business models, and motivation to solve customer problems through the use of technology.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA / MS preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- 5+ years of HRTech or HR consulting experience
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
About the Role:
As a strategist, consultant and implementer, a successful candidate will drive multiple projects
across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a
business consulting role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental
● Ex Consultants from Mckinsey, BCG, Bain, AT Kearney, LEK Consulting, Parthenon, Deloitte or other top-tier consulting firms will be preferred
● Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 2-4 years experience will be preferred
● Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at high-growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
● Strong analytical ability, with an excellent track record as an independent problem solver.
● Ability to understand large amounts of data to find the issue and crisply communicate to the CEO will be a given.
● Adept at MS Excel & PPT
● Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes.
● Someone who wants to be legendary every day.
● Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
● Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, and senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning.
● Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product
● Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
● Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness to existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with the CEO and executives on special projects.
● Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Onboarding & Exit Management
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Conduct induction sessions
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required
- Handle exit formalities and interviews
Rewards And Recognition
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees.
- Support in developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programs
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
- Responsible for Event management, CSR, Sports, and Cultural events
- Responsible for employee health and wellness initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Location - Bangalore
Role - HR Generalist
1. Manage our recruitment and onboarding cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements
2. Regular update on sharing HR best practices in the industry
3. Engagement interventions with the team to improvise on their productivity and effectiveness for direct & indirect employees
4. Prepare and follow up on the career progression plan and development of the same
5. Consistently recruiting excellent staff
6. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process
7. Training, counseling and coaching our staff
8. Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation
9. Carrying out necessary administrative duties
10.Conducting performance and wage reviews
11. Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness
12.Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance
13.Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures
14.Maintaining employee and workplace privacy
15.Undertake tasks around performance management
16.Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
17.Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
18.Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
1. 4+ year of experience as an HR Generalist
2. Problem-solving must be able to critically and actively analyze situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions
3. Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating employees
Job Title - HR Manager
Reports Into - Head of Talent Acquisition and HR
Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
We’re looking for an experienced HR Manager to help us design and implement the right strategies and policies to ensure we have a happy team. You’ll be instrumental in making sure everyone is happy and reaches their full potential, helping the company achieve all their goals!
Your Team Mates
We're here to assist and help our employees on personal or professional matters so they continue feeling happy and engaged with the work they do. Whether they want to call in a favour, or if they simply need to speak with someone in confidence with, we're here for them.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Working closely with the Head of HR & Talent Acquisition to develop and implement high quality HR strategies to ensure an efficient team that is well treated, supported and motivated.
Ensure an efficient performance management model that aligns with the needs of the company.
Taking ownership of our learning and development platform and the employee relations.
Developing a fair compensation and reward system in line with the individual and departmental performance on the main KPIs.
Gathering constant feedback and data from our employees to determine which strategies are the most adequate for us.
Creating metrics and analysis to showcase the main KPIs related to HR.
Managing a team ensuring everyone is supported and have what they need to achieve their goals as well as organising and coordinating the different HR projects.
Your Hard Skills
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, implementing successful HR strategies and policies.
Confident, excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Organised and trustworthy.
Ideally experience with international companies or environments
Dynamic, able to multitask and work under pressure while managing a varied workload.
Flexible attitude and outstanding attention to detail, a keen eye for consistency and accuracy.
Creative mindset, ability to think outside the box.
Strategy and KPI driven.
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Your job role as a HR will be to take care of the regular HR work for an Edtech company. As an HR Generalist, or Human Resources Generalist, you are responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees.
1. Spoken English skills should be 8/10 or more.
2. Prior exp as a HR is a MUST. Min 2 years
3. Linkedin and Linkedin Sales Navigator exp is a must
4. Google apps and google drive experience is a must
5. Work hours are 9am to 6pm IST with every other Saturday work.
6. Must have experience in Recruiting as well.
**If you dont meet the above requirements, please dont apply for this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
An HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities. Some of their typical duties include:
- Work on the open hire requirements based on the business needs
- Calling and scheduling the candidates for the interviews based on the hiring managers availability
- Generating HR documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and performance appraisals letters.
- Take care of Induction and onboarding along with the all the documentation process and background checks
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employee’s documents and statutory needs.
- Responsible for attendance and leave management.
- Run payroll and process the salary on time
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Guiding employees to follow policies and procedures and educate them on a regular basis.
- Conduct exit interviews and make sure employees have a smooth transition.
Location: Domlur, Bangalore
Work hours: Morning Shift India (9:00am-6:00pm)
CTC: As per market
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
They have partnered with 200+ MNCs for training of their working professionals and also for their alumni placement. They have partnered with 60+ universities and autonomous colleges to upskill students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Designing company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts and agreements
- Preparing budgets by department
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Managing internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measuring the effectiveness of company's benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
- Ensuring recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with required standards.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Head of HR Operations or in a similar role required
- Proficiency in Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools Proficiency in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership abilities
● Connecting with approx. 120 members across 4 BUs monthly on one to one basis in order to identify the key problem
areas and provide solution to them.
● Collaborating with business leaders on workforce planning, skill mapping, talent development
● Analysing BU data to identify trends and recommending solution to improve overall performance, retention and
● Successfully managing full cycle performance monitoring and review process
● Managing bench resources and their placement across different departments
● Identifying learning needs, Planning and scheduling of training programs for the employees
● Facilitating team-wise monthly town-halls and quarterly R&R sessions, organizing fun activities and events
● Reviewing and analysing attrition data to identify key reasons/ problem areas and designing engagement frameworks
to minimize future attrition
● Responsible for organizational restructuring, policy reform, process modification as per business demand
● Coordinating with external partners to streamline and implement new engagement and knowledge management
platforms in place
Job Title: HR Executive.
Reporting: HR Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work from home till further confirmation)
Company URL: www.sportzvillage.com
About – HR Executive, Sportz Village
We are looking for a bright, and qualified HR Executive to join our team. He/she will be primarily accountable for Onboarding, Documentation, BGV, Employee engagement, Grievance and Exit etc. Ultimately you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding
- Document verification and Background check for new recruits
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Co-ordination for Bank accounts, Health Insurance
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Coordinate training and development programs
- Address employee grievances
- Responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives
- Exit interviews and employee feedback
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in human resources, business administration
- Good knowledge in Labor laws/HR practices
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy, responsiveness, and relationship orientation
- High level of maturity and tact to deal with situations & people
- Proficiency in MS Office
We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
- The primary criteria are you must have a strong understanding of best practices in HR. Secondly, you must have worked in an organization that scaled up and was a new age.
- You must be passionate about your work and must be excited to work with a mid-sized organization.
- If this is just another job change to increase your salary or for better growth, then this may not work out as they need someone who is passionate about leading the entire HR for an organization and building a great culture, and helping in the scaling up of the organization.
- The role would be leading the development and management of the end-to-end recruitment and training processes and the implementation of best industry practices and functional innovations.
- Implement after appropriate research the best practices in the recruitment and L&D space in the market Strong stakeholder management
- Manage all external partners- external recruitment agencies and training vendors on our panel
- Oversee recruitment lifecycle for various positions. Monitor and reduce the time-to-hire and- hiring costs
- Manage and implement the learning calendar
- Spearheading all facets of HR, Organizational Development, Policies and Procedures, HR Operations, Change Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, etc. across Group. Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Steering policies & initiatives for identifying high potential, high performing talent within the organization, while providing accelerated developmental work assignments and training opportunities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
- MBA in HR from reputed university/ college with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Must have led HR for at least 5 years
- Knowledge and experience of other HR processes like performance and talent management, R&R, audit/ compliances, Comp & Benefits, HRMS/ HRIS/ ERP, etc. preferred.
- To fit the bill, you must have good exposure to managing the Training and Recruitment function independently with senior stakeholders.
- You must be strategic and at the same time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- People with excellent communication skills and who have led recruitment and training for a decent-sized organization and have delivered excellent results would be considered. High energy professionals would prefer.
- Interested, please apply with a cover note mentioning your experience in the same and why you think you would fit the bill well. Please note all resumes without cover notes will take LONGER to process
- Self-motivated, team player, results-oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
- Help make company amongst the best seed-stage start-ups to work at
- Design and evolve the company's culture, talent roadmap, and various HR policies
- Source, interview and convert candidates to join the company's high growth environment where the learning curve is steep and work is demanding
Candidate should have:
- 4+ years of HR & recruiting experience in a fast-scaling technology product company
- Have an in-depth understanding of start-up organization design
- Innovative mindset and entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills
- Should have 2 - 7 years of IT Recruitment experience.
- Should have good Oral and written communication skills.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling IT Recruitment Permanent and Contract Staffing.
- Strong in Searching Techniques / Sending Mass Mails / Job Postings etc
- Familiar with IT requirements and Recruitment process.
- Result oriented and ability to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Should have good convincing and negotiable skills.
- Strong team player and pro-active.
- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Searching resumes through internal databases, references and external entities like Boolean searches, Mass Mailing through job boards, Job Posting, LinkedIn searches.
- Coordinating the interviews of candidates with the client. Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates for the Interview.
- Responsible for tracking the offered Candidates until Joins the Organization.
- Maintaining the Trackers Reports of the Candidates
MBA in HR or related field required
5-10 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
Knowledge of conducting upskilling, training, and team building programs
Team handling skills and experience are preffered.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates on different platforms, like Naukri, cut short, LinkedIn
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
Promote the company’s reputation as a great place to work
Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
- Understanding ongoing hiring needs of their business and establishing the right sourcing mix in order to generate a strong pool of talent for open roles
- Drafting & publishing attractive job advertisement and managing responses
- Reaching out to target talent via social networks
- Designing & conducting engaging talent outreach campaigns
- Speaking with applicants about requirements to drive applications & engagement
- Doing the first-round screening for applicants & ensure a strong candidate experience
- And team leading spirit.
Experience & Requirements:
- 5 to 7 Years of relevant experience into Recruitment.
- Exposure to multi department hiring
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Enabling current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurturing a positive working environment
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Managing compensation and benefits program
- Doing Training needs analysis and creates a structured training program across all cities
- Creating HR Analytics & Dashboard on HR metrics for the consumption of the Senior Leadership team
- Taking ownership of HR Business partnering across all functions
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Prior experience of 10 - 12 yrs in HR domain
- Proven working experience as strategic HR, preferably in start-ups.
- Ability to multitask and expertise in working in ambiguous situations.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to connect the dots.
- Proven expertise in human resources metrics & HR systems and databases
- Ability to articulate strategy in the simplest form.
- Effective skills in storytelling and presenting it to the higher management.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Title: Associate Consultant – Recruitment and co-ordinations
Reporting to: Head of Business
Think Taank Consultants a franchisee unit of Antal International Networks is a recruitment firm with focus in Mid, Senior and Leadership level hiring based in Bangalore,
Support by Antal:
We are supported by our brand “Antal”, Antal trains us in handling all the nuances in recruitment.
Log into: www.antal.com for more details.
Our strength – Networking
We are a large network of 30plus offices PAN India with over 200+ consultants working on both IT and Non-IT roles
Broadly there are 2 major activities:
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Recruitment and co-ordinations
Managing Freelance Consultants / Network partners on end-to-end recruitment activities.
Client co-ordinations – Recruitments and strengthening business relations.
Manage the entire recruitment activity:
Once you have a JD, evaluate / qualify every requirement, understand the client’s expectations completely.
Distribute the requirements to relevant consultants and partners.
Receive the profiles from consultants, evaluate and share it to clients.
Handle end to end recruitment co-ordinations between clients and consultants.
Take control of all prospective candidates during the 2nd and final stage Interviews and understand their keenness and have backup plans accordingly.
Stay in touch with offered candidates till such time they Join.
Evaluate the running mandates and take appropriate decisions – STOP / HOLD / CONTINUE
Ensure you and your team spends time on productive mandates – TIME / VALUE / MONEY
Manage / Motivate / Assist consultants:
You should manage, guide, and assist consultants for functionally smoothly.
Motive the consultants to earn attractive Incentives.
Evaluate the consultant’s basis their performance, commitments, quality of work, etc.,
Coordinate with BD team:
You will coordinate with BD team / Account head in case of any help to address any client related issues, work jointly as a team and resolve.
Admin. / Backend work:
Maintain all reports and data on all recruitment related activities of the office.
*Daily / weekly / monthly reports of all consultants
*Performance reports of all consultants
*Data base of all roles worked (Resumes and excel sheets)
*Data base of clients
*Maintain and Manage all Job portals.
*Sourcing candidates for our office
*Manage and Maintain all Job portals.
*Job posting activities across various portals.
*Preparing formats / templates / presentations.
Measurable Objectives: Your performance will be measured basis on how you plan, guide, manage, maintain data, reports, analysis, etc., - Translate to measurable performance.
Work timing: 9.00am to 6.00pm (Monday to Friday)
Work from home: Considering the current pandemic the work will be from home, in the situation improves, we will have to meet in person once in a week for review meetings.
Work from office: We will evaluate the situations with respect to COVID, have all protocol measures keeping employee safety is key and take a decision, our next evaluation on this would be during the month of October 2021.
Ideal candidate: This role would suit someone who has the following qualities:
- Great Passion to learn
- Excellent communication skills – English vernacular
- Excellent in written communications
- Excellent computer skills – Excel and word
- Basic knowledge on IT skills – Java, Phyton, etc.,
Note: All other necessary trainings will be provided by us.
Learnings - What will you learn?
Industry Knowledge (Across sectors we work)
Hierarchies in the organization & how does an organization function.
Candidate sourcing & Candidate assessments,
Entire Recruitment cycle, challenges in hiring good talent, etc.
Solutions to candidate and client related challenges.
• 3 - 5 years of total experience in Recruitment and 2 – 4 years experience in IT Recruitment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource will be preffered.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge of Outlook and
• Experience with working on HRIS is a plus!
• Proactive with a focus on superb service delivery, possess excellent interpersonal
skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality, and express high standards of professionalism.
HR responsibilities include formulating and reviewing policies, working towards PMS and succession planning, identifying training needs, work closely with senior management towards setting up processes in different departments, driving recruitment process in proactive manner.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and strategic HR administration.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation and competitive policy formulation.
- Organizational skills – HRIS Management, reporting & analysis, setting of the processes.
- MBA/PG with HR specialization.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving employee issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment. Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development, Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession, Should have cultivate interpersonal skills, Develop negotiating and public speaking skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Develop talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment in IT technologies.
- Take ownership individually and as a team member in supporting all open roles.
- Good understanding of software business, preferably Digital, Analytics and Technology hiring
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Strong Communication, analytical/influential skills
- Good in talent mapping and networking with all levels of candidates
- Keen learner who can sail through ambiguity.
- Maintaining hands-on meticulous reports, draw trends and analysis, have great offer to joining ratio
- Quick joiners are preferred.
5- 9 Year’s Experience, Mid-level in hierarchy
• Deep knowledge and proven success of utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter for successful hires.
• Excellent understanding of India market talent pool, sourcing channels, hiring trends, cultural norms,
• In-house full lifecycle recruitment experience with an international organization.
• Strong behavioral based interviewing experience.
• Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems.
• Ability to articulate and understand the specific role requirements.
• Proactive candidate sourcing skills through all available internal and external channels.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft suite.
• Proven experience managing multiple searches through strong prioritization skills.
• Ability to be responsive and effective in a fast-paced corporate culture, to multitask and operate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Best practice process management and driving operational effectiveness.
• Service oriented mindset with a proactive demeanor.
Job Skills & Qualifications (REQUIRED)
- Bachelors degree.
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements.
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the positions duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions.
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings.
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers.
- Manage end to end recruitment activities by sourcing the best talent from diverse sources and handle the entire Talent management right from joining to exit
- Strong network within product companies/startups
- Work with Marketing Team and execute ways to strengthen our brand awareness
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR/Talent Management
- Provide excellent candidate experience at each stage of the hiring process
- Provide Analytical and well-documented reports to the hiring managers.
- 3+ years experience in Product/Start-Up companies is a must
- Ability to network and strong interpersonal skills
- Worked on positions like Data Scientist, Engineering Manager, SDET, DevOps.
- Good track record of conversions
- Excellent Written Communication!
- An open-minded and positive attitude
- Adaptable and able to fit into the work environment of a fast-growing start-up
- Strong sense of ethical responsibility
- Skilled at spreading a good vibe
- Notice Period should be lesser than one month
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
- Partnering with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy
- Implementing & managing HR policies, employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, employee grievance and exit
- Performing talent acquisition, Pre screening candidate applications and resumes for required skills experience and knowledge to fit position requirements
- Ensuring high level of employee engagement and retention by taking initiatives to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity of employees
- Facilitating process of candidate selection, interviewing, job offer, background
check and candidate on-boarding.
- Ensuring performance management system is implemented.
- Leading and/or supporting annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance
management merit and bonus awards benefits enrollment etc
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- MBA in HR
- 2-3 years experience in HR Business Partner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Proficient in MS Excel
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for building Telyport’s Talent by coordinating with respective departments. Looking for someone that can own the entire talent acquisition lifecycle from identifying job portals to drafting and evaluating assessments & projects to coordinating interviews... so on.
Experience – Minimum 1 Year in End to End Recruitment Lifecycle.
This is not your typical 9-5 job. If you are a hustler, passionate about what you do and would like to challenge yourself into new areas and arenas, look no further. You will have absolute creative independence in executing your roles while at the same time, you will be chasing aggressive goals and targets to pursue and also work along a highly competitive group of people that you can challenge and learn from.
Experience or College Educations don’t matter. What matters is your love & passion for work.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
We are looking for a knowledgeable Payroll & HR Specialist to process and manage the company's payroll.
- Prepare Offer letter, Letter of intent, Process payroll, Exit interview, Induction, PF & ESI, Account related activities.
- Recruitment for internal hiring.
- Receiving approval from management for payments when needed
- Process ETDS taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- People management skills important
- Ability to multitask.
- Assist in other ad hoc HR and Accounting work.
- Smooth HR maintenance in the office
- Planning for Employee entertainment once a month
- Ad hoc duties of admin and accounts
- Organize & Co-ordinate activities in the office. i.e., birthday, new joinees, plan employee engagement activities
- Maintain and administer employee-related data
- Preparation of payroll inputs and ensure consistency of output
- Accountable for ensuring employee salaries are paid accurately and as per the companys policy
- Reconciliation of payroll data and maintain a proper document control system for auditing
- Process candidate offers. Engage and explain compensation and benefit details to prospective employees
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure that the new joiner induction goes smoothly
- Verification and collection of documents from the new joiners and their maintenance
- Administration of CRM used for employee performance and appraisal
- Administration of CRM used for tracking employee vacation details
- Responsible for filing all the relevant documents as required under the labor law
- Address any routine HR request by employees
- 2-3 years of experience in the field of HR/Payroll in the field of IT/ ITES.
- Good knowledge of employment processing, statutory benefits, records management and recruitment.
- Minimum graduate. Preferably with a commerce background. MBA is a bonus.
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
Job Description :
- Should have a very good understanding of IT requirements.
- Client communication
- Corporate communication
- Must be target oriented.
- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective employee connect, conduct periodic communication forums, open house forums and town hall meetings
- Should have Experience in EWS, RAG analysis, Skip level meetings, 360/90 degree programme, Managing attrition etc.
- Planning and executing festival celebration in the company for the employee engagement
- Planning and executing varied activities for employee motivation programmes
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Ensuring constant engagement initiatives are implemented
- To handle operational activities like filing and service logs
- Driving Performance Management Process like ADH assessment, TRP etc.
- Partnering with the shared services, operations and other stakeholders to handle day to day activities. E.g. Leaves, Transfer-Relocation, Benefits, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Employee Engagement - Ensure smooth end-to-end implementation of the assigned processes. This should cover the following activities:
- Ensure release of engagement Calendar
- Review and Track Status of open Actionable
- Prepare Dashboards for various employee connect initiatives
- Alert stakeholders on delays / issues
- Employee Grievance handling & providing first hand resolution to the employees
- Manage queries, issues, escalations, if any
- Any other process/ task allocated as required
- Participate in Knowledge Sessions within or outside the Team
- Participation in events organized by company
- MIS based reports like HR SLA, Attrition, Adhoc reports etc.
- Processing resignations, Conducting Exit Interviews to ensure smooth closure of full & final settlement.