Founded 2012 • Services • 20-100 employees • Profitable
Human Resources (HR)
Training and Development
Compensation & Benefits
₹1L - ₹3L / yr
Information technology (IT) recruiters find, screen, and hire job applicants in the information technology sector. Formal education, typically at the bachelor's level, and prior experience are usually preferred among staffing firms and other types of businesses that engage IT recruiters.
Responsibilities and Duties
Should be willing to work in Night Shift (EST Time Zone)
• Should be excellent in both written and oral communication skills.
• Should have US recruitment experience with full recruitment life cycle
• Sourcing qualified candidates within time limits using traditional and creative sourcing techniques
. * Extensive experience in using Job-boards like Dice.com,
• Monster and Social networks like LinkedIn and Google groups etc
. * Developed relationships with consultants and strong relationship with sub-vendors.
• Smart negotiation skills, negotiating the rates with consultants and employers as applicable.
• Establish rapport and level of trust with identified candidates throughout the screening, submittal, negotiation, referencing and placement process.
• Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Maintaining & Organised database of IT Resources.
Qualifications and Skills
BACHELOR'S DEGREE/ MASTER'S DEGREE IN REPUTED UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE