Employee Engagement Jobs in Pune
1. Preparing job descriptions for the various vacancies in the organization.
2. Recruiting employees through various job portals, social media, and internal reference and HR
3. Creating & maintaining a database of resume for future reference.
4. Managing joining formalities such as document verification, background verification, internal
documentation, issue of assets, the addition of new employees to the Biometric attendance system
and basic onboarding training for all employees.
5. Deciding & maintaining the training schedule for employees based on training calendars
received from OEM & Distributors.
6. Developing/establishing a performance management system, formats of documents required and
timely completion of the Performance Appraisal Assessment for all the employees at the end of
completing their 1st year and at the end of each financial year thereafter.
7. Develop, implement & effectively communicate HR Policies. Develop & monitor employee
behavior and take corrective action in consultation with the management as and when required.
8. Organize employee engagement and welfare activities.
9. Conducting exit interviews and managing exit formalities such as handover-takeover, surrender
of company assets etc.
10. Manage and maintain attendance and leave records for all employees.
11. Generate and maintain monthly payroll journal and submit to Finance for disbursement.
12. Ensure the smooth functioning of office telephone lines, mobile phones and housekeeping
13. Procure and maintain stock of stationary and other office supplies.
14. Manage and coordinate with company vendors for the various supply and services that they render.
15. Manage all the travel arrangements like ticketing, Visas, hotel accommodation, transportation
etc. for employees and company guests.
16. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic as well as physical communications
on behalf of MD.
17. Provide high-level administrative and secretarial support to MD.
18. Manage and track distribution list and logistics for corporate gifting 2-3 times in a calendar year.
1. Experience: 3 to 6 years
2. Qualification: A MBA/PBDGM –HR.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
4. Should have excellent knowledge of office computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
5. Letter & E-mail formatting and drafting skills are essential.
6. High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
7. Integrity and professionalism
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). They help 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M+ student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $400M in annual gross bookings value by 2022. If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
About the role:
HRBP should live our Values and be a champion for our culture and play a critical role in building and sustaining a positive, engaging work environment, Challenge current practices, and think outside the box to generate creative ways to scale Employee relations and HR programs and develop innovative ER solutions that meet timelines and deliverables, raise the bar and exceed the stakeholder's expectations. Lead and partner projects to develop and implement employment policies and processes, scale up and sync new hire onboarding, employee relations, succession planning, recognition, and engagement.
-Lead & execute a best-in-class new hire onboarding program by partnering with business leaders and HR partners to deliver a positive and effective new hire experience.
- Counsel Business Leaders regarding company policies, procedures, and workplace issues. Provide coaching and resolution regarding all employee relations issues.
- Organize skip-level meetings and empathetically address employee grievances.
- Works closely with Business Leaders on internal performance evaluation programs like Capability Development Program, Performance improvement plan, one on one performance discussions, and FGDs.
- Design, Plan, coordinate & execute Monthly, Quarterly & Annual engagement programs by utilizing the budgets effectively, building a culture of caring, sharing, and celebrating with handholding and sailing to go beyond the target.
- Take initiatives and plan HR interventions to strategize retention, control attrition, and effective manpower utilization through rewards recognition, succession planning, and benchmarking.
- Maintain effective channels of information inflow to feel what is on the employee's nerves and proactively take corrective preventive actions and address employee grievances with a high sense of urgency.
- Establish the best implementable HR practices based on facts and figures for employee success.
- Introduce effective organizational culture-linked Retention Programs. - Coach and mentor employees and promote a culture of knowledge sharing.
- At least three (3) years as an HR Business Partner/Engagement Partner in a start-up and 4-8 years of overall HR or related work experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in multiple HR functions including Performance & management, Compensation & benefits, employee relations, and talent management.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking acumen with an ability to make timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
- Exceptional influencing, communication, and stakeholder management skills.
- Must be humble, results-oriented, collaborative, and have a sense of humor and a strong EQ.
- Strong acumen with the ability to influence employees and managers at all levels and hands-on expertise in implementing multiple employee engagement initiatives
- People & Culture Manager simultaneously. - Hands-on with creating promotional material for employer branding internal-external communication.
- Ability to create confidence among employees to reach you for their grievances.
- Ability to access and identify the root cause for grievance and enable them to overcome the grievance and create a Happy Culture.
- Strong experience in understanding the requirements of employees in the Product Software Industry.
- Good communication (Verbal and Written) and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail, results-driven and takes the accountability to meet expectations.
- Screen and interview fitness professionals like trainers, physiotherapists and others
- Onboard potential fitness professionals for Trainer Community
- Lead Generation through referrals – from fitness professionals both interviewed and onboarded
- Maintain high standards of selling and ensuring strong client engagement
- Update and maintain the Daily trainer report on a regular basis- Keeping a routine check on target and achievement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Background in sales with 1-2 years of experience
- Background as a fitness trainer with 2 years of experience
- Fluent in Hindi and Marathi
- Passion for fitness, mobile and technology is a plus!
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
We are looking for an HR Intern (Part time/full time) for 6 months in HR Generalist profile (60% Recruitment and 40% HR Operations). You will be closaly work on Training & Development and Performance Management System Project.
If you’re interested in kick-starting your career in HR, we’d like to meet you.
• Screen resumes and application forms.
• Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
• Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
• Update internal databases with new employee information.
• Leave and Attendance management.
• Prepare HR-related reports.
• Maintain training calendar.
• Address employee queries.
• Organize company events.
• Familiarity with HRIS, resume database.
• Experience with MS Office
• Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
• Human Resources Management or similar field.