We are front runners of the technological revolution with an inexhaustible passion for technology! DevOn is the technical organization that originated from Prowareness. We are the company at the forefront of leading DevOps transformations and setting up High-Performance Distributed DevOps teams with leading companies worldwide. DevOn helps market leaders to take the next step in software delivery.
We consist of a dynamic team, in which personal growth is central!
Things You Will Do :
- Devon is one of the fast-growing European organizations. We help our customers by providing high quality software solutions and believe in delivering happiness and success.
- In this position you will be responsible for software development, designing solutions and in providing ongoing architectural leadership in customer requirements.
An ideal candidate is/are :
- Expertise in Java, OOPS, TDD & Solid design principles
- Exposure to Cloud
- Versatile in choosing appropriate tools and frameworks for the Core and advance java development procedures.
- Good in Spring Boot and latest java methodologies to suggest best practices and proven solutions to the business.
- Expert in service-oriented solutions and micro services architecture (REST). Should have been a part of monolithic to micro services re-architecture.
- Exposure towards No-Sql databases such as Cassandra or Mongo DB
About Devon Software Services
We are currently hiring for multiple Talent Acquisition Partner positions for our team at www.qrata.co, Qrata is a talent startup that helps scale funded startups globally, we work with most of the top VCs in India as well as help build remote engineering teams for US/Europe-based startups. We will be launching our talent product to analyze talent using machine learning to help our customers find the right fit.
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, and hiring portals (Naukri, IIM Jobs, LinkedIn etc.) and other creative sources
- Plan and execute candidate engagement activities, including owning the candidate experience from start to finish, pre-onboarding engagement, and post-joining engagement.
- Keep track of employee growth and the company's atmosphere and culture to ensure that it remains pleasant and productive.
- Research, mapping, company analysis, pitching, understanding the startup ecosystem, having intelligent discussions with talent and founders, preparing talent for interviews, and following up with talent are all things which need to be handled.
- Drive outcomes with zeal, think and act fast, and function long-term and in the best interests of the organization.
What are we Looking for
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization; proficient in using data to guide decisions and change
- Recognize how to recruit and keep the best brains from all walks of life while harnessing the potential of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to mix the position of strategic talent adviser with a sense of urgency while also managing and achieving outcomes in a fast-paced, expanding environment
- Proven track record of developing talent pipelines and sourcing
- Continuously developing talent pipelines and identifying suitable individuals is a plus.
- A thorough grasp of and application of recruitment metrics to guide decision-making is highly recommended.
- Ability to talk intelligently about the firm and respond to any technical inquiries posed by a prospective recruit
- 3 plus years of experience
Star Points if you have
- Startup Experience
- Effective client contact abilities at all levels
- Interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact effectively in a professional setting
- Consistent with our beliefs and values
- Initiative/leadership experience in projects or events
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Naukri, IIM platforms.
As a talent acquisition specialist, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment process from role
definition to on-boarding for entry to leadership hiring across India. You will partner with the business and
leadership teams to design & execute recruiting strategies and effectively interface with social networks, third
party recruiters or other recruitment service providers where required.
End to end accountability for recruitments across India geography
Networking to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of future fit external talent leveraging digital and
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
Proactively manage and build candidate relationships and communicate the Unilever employment value
proposition to prospective hires
Managing internal and external recruitment activities placing priority on filling key roles in line with agreed
global processes and Service Level Agreements- Drive flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring
for the function.
Delivering superior candidate, hiring manager and stakeholder experience.
In conjunction with the Talent Manager and HRBPs, developing effective recruitment forecasts to
accurately predict our future talent requirements basis business ambition.
Provide and analyse data on key metrics for recruitment, application flow, sources and quality of talent as
Managing Applicant tracking system data integrity and accuracy
Advising the Talent Manager on changing trends in the Indian Talent Market to be able to share talent
Working along with the leadership team to design and deliver cutting edge recruitment campaigns, process
improvements & tech in recruitment.
Create and implement innovative and out of the box sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best
talent in Unilever.
All about You:
You should be passionate about hiring the best talent, delivering world class experience to employees on their
key moments, networking, and building Unilever businesses by recruiting its people!
Exceptional relationship and stakeholder management skills is a must
Experience of applying a variety of sourcing techniques- (job boards, building preferred supplier lists,
recruitment advertising, social media recruiting etc) is an added advantage
Ability to influence with data and insights
Ready for Contractual role
Handling job portals.
Posting job portal on (monster, Naukri, Linkedin, indeed, etc. )
Making a job description.
Screening candidates from job portals.
Updating daily work report.
Pitching candidates for available vacancies, scheduling interviews.
Taking follow-ups from time to time.
Coordinate with candidates at the end of joining.
Maintaining database of the candidates in excel sheet.
Maintaining the pipeline of candidates and convincing them.
Qualifications: Any Graduate- Throughout English Medium Education (Preferred)
Experience: 6 months – 1.5 Years
• Will be responsible for managing/updating the resource database and other google sheets.
• Create and design attractive posting banners with appropriate messages relevant to social media.
• Postings on all available portals and social media.
• Sourcing potential candidates from various online portals (ex. Indeed, Naukri, LinkedIn and more).
• Thoroughly understand the recruitment requirement and screen incoming resumes and applications.
• Call shortlisted candidates for detailed profile screening as per requirement.
• Create clear and understandable job descriptions for the open positions. • Will be responsible for internal as well external communication through call, emails and messages.
• Will have to maintain end to end communication channel with all involved parties.
• Will be responsible for joining formalities.
• Will be a helping hand to the senior HR.
• Should contribute to the entire recruitment lifecycle.
• Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter in the IT industry.
• Must have experience in closure of technical and non-technical positions.
• Excellent communication skills and good command over English required.
• Experience in sourcing, screening and telephonic interviews is must.
• Good knowledge of different job portals. • Should be able to co-operate and work in a team.
Groyyo is hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Groyyo is the world’s first manufacturer-first automation platform, bringing millions of MSMEs across the world together on a single platform, and helping them grow their business. Here, we build technologies to help the manufacturers not just survive in the Internet age, but actively thrive.
Groyyo has raised $40M in its series A round of funding led by Tiger Global. Earlier this year, Groyyo had raised $4.6M in its seed round by Alpha Wave Global. Now Groyyo is on its rocket journey to be the next unicorn of India by 2022 year end.
Groyyo in popular media:
Economic Times , Business Insider , Yourstory
- Lead the hiring for the engineering and product functions.
- Utilize all conventional and non-conventional sourcing channels such as social-media, skill-specific websites, professional and social networking sites/groups, search engines and possible forums to locate both active and passive candidates; conduct resume mining and research for positions
- Develop hiring plans/strategies with the Engineering and Product Leadership team and execute the same with the help of the team
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for tracking the candidate experience and keep iterating the process to improve the same
- Lead, oversee and develop the members of the recruiting team by determining the recruitment KPI's.
- Support in the campus hiring process for the engineering and product team
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-8 years of experience in Recruitment and Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager and a leader and strategic thinker.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test, etc.)
- Hands-on recruitment experience in social media hiring, Diversity hiring.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop recruitment goals and objectives.
- Develop sustainable recruiting strategy based on our goals and needs.
- Source passive candidates
- Search resume databases for the most fit candidates
- Communicate with Hiring Managers
- Determine the effectiveness and success of current recruiting plans and strategies.
- Write and proofread job descriptions.
- Recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build talent networks to find qualified active and passive candidates.
- Use multi-channel approach to recruit.
- Evaluate which sources bring best candidates.
- Identify key recruiting KPIs.
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high quality applicants.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Interview candidates following company's rules and regulations.
- Adhere to laws, rules, and regulations.
- Adhere to personal data privacy regulations.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities.
- Responsible for hiring decisions Offer Negotiation / DOJ negotiations / Notice period Negotiations with candidates.
- Rich experience in technical/Non-technical hiring across all levels (junior, middle & senior)
- Handling Recruitment functionalities.
- Work on search engines like Naukri and Monster and hire candidates.
- Short listing resumes from search engines and references.
- Joining formalities
- Lining up of candidates for the Interviews.
- Performing Reference Check for selected employees.
- Coordinating with candidates & the technical panel for scheduling the interviews.
1. Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
2. Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
3.Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills