Billow People Careers
Jobs at Billow People
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal