Employee Engagement Jobs in Chennai
at F22Labs Global
We are looking for an HR Generalist to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Generalist responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments.
Title: HR Generalist
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
What will you work on?
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Plan and execute team building and employee engagement activities
- Plan and execute Annual company trip (Budget, Location, Travel, Stay, Food, Activities etc)
- Vendor Management - Working with our vendor partners for travel, laptops, mobiles, gifts and goodies, food, accommodation etc
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Plan and Monitor HR department’s budget
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Handling payroll processing on monthly basis
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
Do you fit in?
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Zoho, Google Sheets or similar HRMS and ATS
- Experience with end to end recruiting
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
What can you expect?
- Flexible work timings
- Better than market compensation
- Supercharged Learning Culture
- Rapid career growth
- Work with interesting and fun colleagues
- Learn from the best in the industry
at Uber9 Business Process Services Pvt Ltd
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Draft HR policies in alignment with the company’s HR philosophy and the overall company policy.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and rewards & recognition program.
- Assess training needs to apply, execute and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
MBA HR, MSW HR, MA HRM or similar qualifications.
- Nature of Experience: Experience in recruitment , employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management .
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Ethical and decisive.
- Should have an approachable demeanor.
- Excellent communication and English proficiency.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- People-oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Location: Chennai, Ambattur
- Preference will be given to those having experience working in a startup.
at Dr Agarwals Eye Hospital
Purpose of the Job:
Will be the face of the organization in terms of attracting talent, the incumbent will be handling entire recruitment life cycle – sourcing, screening, interviewing, selecting, salary negotiation an on boarding. The goal is to understand the ongoing hiring mandates and strategically hire to ensure the business continuity. Flexible and versatile to diversified hiring.
- Would be responsible to lead entire TnA cycle
- To identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assessing candidate and their suitability in terms of the experience, technical knowledge and the organizations culture.
- Research and develop a sustainable strategy pertaining to diversity hiring.
- Research into competitors and market place
- Define job description and document specifications for business and corporate positions.
- Adhere to the company’s recruitment metrics, such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire.
- Identify areas where there can be improvement and pitch in strategies that will help in making the recruitment process much more efficient.
- Follow-up references and check credits.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix.
- Will be responsible in monitoring hiring for centers PAN India
Skills / Competency required:
- 7+ years of experience in talent acquisition with excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English, Tamil and Hindi
- Well versed with latest sourcing tools and good knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong in Head Hunting and Industry mapping.
at Chemfab Alkalis Limited
- To implement the manpower plan in coordination with the Site Head and Department Heads and do the placements and recruitment in line with the recruitment procedures, for all categories and ensure that the manpower strength is always maintained within the budged level.
- To handle the administration of all human resources / personnel systems including performance appraisal systems in respect of all employees of the Site.
- To prepare training plan in consultation with Operations Head and in coordination with all and Department Heads and ensure implementation.
- To ensure that the training records including identified training needs of all employees are maintained and to assist in preparation of Training plan.
- To maintain the Training Hall including the equipments / aids etc.,
- To Co – ordinate and ensure that the evaluation / assessment of all trainees / Probationers of all category and to implement the recommendations.
- To conduct the Annual Performance Appraisal exercise with a view to maintain and boost the morale of the employees.
- To create a culture to induce personal as well as organization development.
- To ensure that the requirements of health & safety measures for the Site are adhered to and complied with.
- To ensure that the dossier/personnel data of all employees are maintained up-to date and provide the data as and when required.