- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective employee connect, conduct periodic communication forums, open house forums and town hall meetings
- Should have Experience in EWS, RAG analysis, Skip level meetings, 360/90 degree programme, Managing attrition etc.
- Planning and executing festival celebration in the company for the employee engagement
- Planning and executing varied activities for employee motivation programmes
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Ensuring constant engagement initiatives are implemented
- To handle operational activities like filing and service logs
- Driving Performance Management Process like ADH assessment, TRP etc.
- Partnering with the shared services, operations and other stakeholders to handle day to day activities. E.g. Leaves, Transfer-Relocation, Benefits, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Employee Engagement - Ensure smooth end-to-end implementation of the assigned processes. This should cover the following activities:
- Ensure release of engagement Calendar
- Review and Track Status of open Actionable
- Prepare Dashboards for various employee connect initiatives
- Alert stakeholders on delays / issues
- Employee Grievance handling & providing first hand resolution to the employees
- Manage queries, issues, escalations, if any
- Any other process/ task allocated as required
- Participate in Knowledge Sessions within or outside the Team
- Participation in events organized by company
- MIS based reports like HR SLA, Attrition, Adhoc reports etc.
- Processing resignations, Conducting Exit Interviews to ensure smooth closure of full & final settlement.
About Conneqt Business Solutions
- Be a thought partner with business, lead, managers and employees across different organisations of Clari to guide them through performance management, project management, succession planning, organisational design, and provide guidance on HR policy
- Identify and address critical organisational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business
- Improve manager capabilities through regular 1:1s, coaching, and feedback
- Assist in the development and implementation of leadership development programs and opportunities
- Help drive change management as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Assist in aligning HR strategy with business priorities to drive results
- Help drive the delivery and analysis of engagement surveys, performance reviews, etc. to the broader company as well as business units/teams
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyse trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Communicate to a broad audience and be able to adapt your communication accordingly
- 3+ years of HR experience required, including both direct client support and management coaching experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at the strategic, operational, and tactical levels
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision-making skills and a sense of urgency
- Strong influencing skills and extreme flexibility to be proactive and agile in an ever-changing environment
- Strong EQ
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered,
- 200,000+ patients impacted,
- 100,000+ health plans created every month,
- 97%+ retention rate,
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
Zoconut is looking to hire an HR Generalist for our team who can implement various Human Resource programs. If you have a passion for HR and are familiar with labour laws, this is the place to be.
As an HR Generalist, you’ll undertake a wide range of tasks such as employee onboarding, administering employee benefits and leaves, processing payroll and crafting HR policies.
Your primary responsibility would be to ensure that the HR operations are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
You are expected to work from Mon to Sat - 10AM to 7PM IST.
What will you do?
- Assist in Talent Acquisition and recruitment processes by rolling out the offer letters, performing background checks, executing employee contracts.
- Maintain employee files and records and conduct employee onboarding.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation, and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and nurturing workplace and lead employer branding initiatives.
- Partakes in development and implementation of HR policies.
- Organise quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organising team building activities.
- Gather information related to compensation and process monthly payroll and reimbursements.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Conducting exit interviews and carrying out employee offboarding activities.
What do we want?
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar role.
- Understanding of general human resource policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of Indian labour laws.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude in problem solving.
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Fun & confident personality, someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes, and maintains discipline with compliances.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
- Proactive with actions, but patient with results.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Zoconut!
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
We’re on the lookout for a Human Resources Manager to own the entire HR activities across the company - everything from recruiting and onboarding to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working, side-by-side, the key business stakeholders to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented and respected.
- Responsible for talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, change management; performance and compensation management; and talent management for business in all the geographies
- Work closely with the Operations team - Distribution Centre & Hubs and deliver based on the business objectives of the respective geography to meet the HR objectives.
- Ensure Labor Law related compliance across the location with reference to all applicable Labor Laws.
- Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Employee benefit functions as required to facilitate smooth functioning
- Drive Employee engagement programs across the locations to enhance productivity and morale building.
- Effective Manpower Planning strategies for present and future requirements across geographies
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- 5+ years of experience working as a HR manager or in a similar position preferred
- Experience of working in a manufacturing/retail, intensive operations centric, high turnover multi locations organization set up with diverse workforce like Retail, Ecommerce, Logistics, Manufacturing, Construction, Health care, Consumer facing industries.
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and federal laws and HR best practices
- Strong business focus and ability to build trust across all levels in the organization.
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex ambiguous situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Open to travel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of Malayalam essential.
- Networking through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Owning Requisitions (Hands-on role) End to end delivery (Requisitions, Offers to Follow Up, Onboarding)
- Sourcing the candidates as per requirement from the job portals and field sourcing.
- Developing and tracking goals for the recruiting and hiring process, team.
- Ensuring adherence to the compliances.
- Screening applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conducting regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting -plans and implementation
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Researching and recommending new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Establishing sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employee.
- Taking exit interviews and understanding the reason for employees exiting.
- Ensuring that the recruitment targets are met through self and team's effort.
- Setting up of recruitment team in cities where the company expands.
Desired Candidate Profile What you need to have:
- Must know how to effectively post jobs on online portals.
- MUST HAVE HIRED FOR E-COMMERCE, LOGISTICS, OR BLUE-COLLARED JOBS WITH BEST RESULTS
- Have an excellent network of local blue-collared hiring agencies in Delhi-NCR
- Hands-on experience in PF, ESI, and Labor laws.
- Experience in compliance management.
- Diplomatic and a proven ability in building up effective relationships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to onboard 50 to 75 candidates in a week.
- Should be highly motivated and a self-starter at work.
- Should have managed a recruitment team previously.
- Should have potential to lead teams in multiple cities in future.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiative.
- End to End recruitment cycle
- Handle recruitment activities from gathering the requisitions, sourcing, screening, interviews, offers, follow up till the candidate joins
- Handling full cycle of recruitment from requirement understanding to sourcing of candidates through in-house data base, using job portals, referrals.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Sourcing candidates through Job portals, social platforms and other relevant resources
- Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Posting the job requirements on different portals
- Following up on the interview process status
- Coordinating with the management on Profile feedbacks.
- Following up the candidate till joining.
- Maintaining Database and reporting to management.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Good interpersonal skills along with good English communication ability
* Should have at least 4 Years prior experience as a HR Manager.
* Should have experience in employee engagement
* Prior software or telecom experience.
* Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
* Experience in the following areas: human resources management, organizational development/change management, process improvement, compensation, staffing.
* Help employees with travel procedures
* Should have handled HR role in organisations of min size of 60+ people.
- Preparing JD understanding the needs of hiring manager as well to ask questions that will help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Screen for basic competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and close candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Identify & Sourcing candidates through various channels Job boards, LinkedIn, cold calls, Technology forums, as well as the database acquired and Buddy referrals as per the requirements of the company standards.
- Generate Recruitment Dashboard periodically & Maintain MIS. on Talent Acquisition activities
- On boarding of new joiners
- Support and advise on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company's policies.
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues.
- Handling HRMS.
- Update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance and manage terminations
- Research attrition/retention, analysing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action.
- Leave and Attendance management Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities
- Organise Corporate events and other employee engagement activities