Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one this year. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are adding a Talent Acquisition specialist to our team with the mandate to source top-notch candidates for Niswey. In this role, you will be responsible for determining job requirements, screening candidates, and forecasting hiring needs. You will also work on the talent acquisition strategy and work on recruitment initiatives and events.
- Working with internal teams to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites and agencies, job boards, social platforms, etc.
- Managing hiring processes
- Set up the applicant tracking system and process
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes
- Fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- 2-3 years of experience as a talent acquisition specialist, or similar.
- Proficiency in HR tools such as HRMSs, Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The following are the responsibilities:
• Develop recruiting strategies as per the business requirements
• Create Job Descriptions in line with the business requirements.
• Identify the best mix of resources to source top tech talent using social media, job boards, advanced search techniques, referrals, and new age sourcing tools .
• Build and manage relationships with the recruiting agencies.
• Manage the entire recruitment life-cycle including sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates, interviews, maintaining candidate communication and negotiations.
• Hiring for all the verticals across all the levels, primarily non-tech
• Responsible for manpower planning, budget and forecast.
• Create SOP’s for recruitment and set up all hiring process.
• Lead employment branding initiatives and build and execute strategies to ensure very positive candidate experience
• Assist in employee retention and development
• Supervise, guide & train recruiting personnel
• Drive campus engagements, organize and/or attend career fairs and build brand for the company.
1. Prefer people with experience of recruiting diverse profiles across business functions & levels.
2. Prefer people with FMCG & start-up exposure
3. Prefer people with exposure to both tech & non-tech hiring
4. Prefer people from Tier-1/Tier-2 colleges
5. Prefer people with very good communication skills, develop faster connect with internals &
externals and who have very strong selling skills.
Role Talent Aquistion
who can handle multiple clients
Expertise in contract staffing
Big 4 experience will be preffred
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Headquartered in Bangalore, our client was co-founded by a team of four young veteran entrepreneurs who were all specially mentioned by ‘Forbes 30 under 30’. They focus on their online programs conducted by young professionals and educators who have made a mark in their fields as published authors, young entrepreneurs, investors etc. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have recently raised $3M in funding.
What you will do:
- Serving as a go-between the candidates and hiring managers
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end
- Building and reporting on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Creating and publishing job ads in various portals
- Networking with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborating with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screening resumes and job applications
- Conducting initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interviewing candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior,senior, and executive)
- Tracking hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and source of hire
- Designing, distributing and measuring the results of candidate experience surveys
- Training and advising hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Hosting and participating in job fairs
- Following up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintaining a database of potential candidates for future job
What you need to have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance knowledge
- Time management skills
- Organizing & Relationship building skills
Looking for a technical recruiter for a US Staffing Division.
Require excellent command over the english language, Should have experience of working with IT and Non-IT requirements. Should be able to source candidates as per the given job description.
Write and post technical job descriptions
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals
Compose job offer letters
Onboard new hires
• 3 - 5 years of total experience in Recruitment and 2 – 4 years experience in IT Recruitment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource will be preffered.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge of Outlook and
• Experience with working on HRIS is a plus!
• Proactive with a focus on superb service delivery, possess excellent interpersonal
skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality, and express high standards of professionalism.
2. Managing the team and ensuring that your team meets weekly business engagement metrics.
3. Working with the management of NOTES DUNIA to coordinate initiatives (this
involves representing the company and speaking on its behalf).
4. Managing leadership and accountability for your own group.
Skills Required :- Communication , Teamwork , Leadership.