- Develop talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Influence hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Manage recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
- 5+ years of experience in end-to-end recruitment in IT technologies.
- Take ownership individually and as a team member in supporting all open roles.
- Good understanding of software business, preferably Digital, Analytics and Technology hiring
- Energetic, ambitious professional with strong integrity
- Strong Communication, analytical/influential skills
- Good in talent mapping and networking with all levels of candidates
- Keen learner who can sail through ambiguity.
- Maintaining hands-on meticulous reports, draw trends and analysis, have great offer to joining ratio
- Quick joiners are preferred.
5- 9 Year’s Experience, Mid-level in hierarchy
About Robosoft Technologies
- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
We are hiring a Recruitment Specialist who can take care of hiring and team building.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job portals , Social media platforms, Professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives and manage a team of Recruitment executives.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Must have experience in IT, Non IT and leadership roles hiring, preferably for startups.
- Proven work experience (minimum 3+ years) as a Recruitment Specialist or similar role.
- Experience in volume/bulk hiring for Sales roles.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations.
- B-Tech or MBA in Human Resources Management.
JTC provides software solutions to enterprises across the world. We believe that we can only succeed if and only if we have a passionate driven, and capable team. People are at the core of who we are.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible to understand our core values and translate them to create a workplace where our team feels proud to come to work every day.
- Implement recruiting strategies to find the right person for each role in the organization, keeping diversity and inclusion as core values. This includes various activities such as sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, and onboarding prospective team members.
- Build the company's brand as a strong engineering company by holding hackathons, engaging with various local engineering groups, and other related initiatives.
- Support HR functions (5% to 10%) when needed.
- You are passionate and driven to build a great team.
- You are someone who cares deeply about people and demonstrates deep empathy for team members of all backgrounds.
- You have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and help the team get work done.
What you'll gain:
- The ability to exercise creativity and leadership in your work.
- The chance to build a great team that is on a mission to make the world a better place.
- A team of highly selective, ambitious, and innovative co-workers.
Perks and Benefits:
- Remote Friendly: You can work from place of your choice, including one time work from home setup reimbursement at the time of joining.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance: INR 3L health insurance with a wide hospital coverage that covers your spouse, children and parents (with existing pre-conditions), including access to remote on call doctors.
- Workation: Annual off-sites every year, fully paid, for the team to get together for a week to work and play.
- Learning Opportunities: Access to best trainings for learning and skill advancements.
- Time Offs: 12 paid leaves, 6 leaves per year on top of National and Regional holidays.
- Paid Parental Leave: 6 months maternal and 1 month paternal.
Strong experience in social media recruitment, catering to a good number of profiles from, Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
Good experience in X-Ray searches has been able to source good profiles using the same.
Highly efficient and effective at creating strings and searches using all Boolean operators.
Thorough knowledge of sourcing using different job portals, networking sites, Google search, Boolean Search, LinkedIn Search (Advanced), and
using complex Syntax for mentioned.
Lead coordination of candidates. Have grass-root exposure to headhunting for across verticals, complex and simple feasible searches.
Managing end-to-end recruitment life cycle process. Developing a search strategy to locate suitable candidates.
Sourcing the right kind of profiles through an internal database, headhunting, job portals, and networking as per job specifications given.
Validating, Screening and short listing of Candidates. Conducting first-level interviews (Telephonic) to check communication skills, technical skills,
interest level, availability, salary, and everything possible. Validating, Screening, and short listing of Candidates.
Arranging and coordinating both Telephonic and in-person interviews for the shortlisted, candidates.
Negotiating salary. Assisting in smooth transition: Documentation and Joining.
To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details- Attention to detail is highly required
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Experience in bulk hiring in IT (Technology hiring, Technical Trainers) and Non - IT requirements (mandatorily in to sales, backend profiles)
- Highly proactive and attention to detail attitude is MUST
- Work on targets and closures with in defined TAT
Desired Candidate profile
- Candidates with excellent communication skills with understanding and learning capability (MANDATORY)
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Industry: Edtech / Recruitment Consultancy
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work Location: Bangalore, Bannerghatta Main Road
- Understand the requirement from the hiring manager and document the requirements according to the Ideal Candidate Profile.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate hiring portals.
- Source and recruit the right sales talent through the database; Naukri, LinkedIn & social media
- Assess the applicant’s knowledge, soft skills, technical skills as per the requirement at hand.
- Act as a point of contact and provide the client and candidate with excellent hiring experience.
- Create influential relationship with client and candidate through the selection process.
LogiNext is looking for a target oriented and enthusiastic technology recruiter who has a successful record in closing the perfect candidate for a job role. With an eye for the right talent, you will be a part of the end-to-end recruitment cycle driving hiring results and closures.
You have experience in technology recruitment with a proven track record in a SaaS product company. You are a master in analysing the appropriate skills, building a strong recruitment pipeline and bringing them to closure.
- Handle end to end recruitment cycle for the open positions
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to understand the skill-set required, create a job description, develop a recruitment plan and execute it
- Screen the profiles of inbound candidates and search profiles through various job portals to hunt for the best candidates
- Coordinate with hiring managers to schedule telephonic and face-to-face interviews and follow up with the candidates
- Negotiate with the candidates on salaries and perks offered
- Create a pipeline of active candidates qualified for further interview rounds for the open positions and construct of strong network of passive candidates
- Represent LogiNext strongly to generate a genuine interest in the candidates and provide them complete and inspiring details of the position
- Log and record each-and-every outreach made, in the ATS and generate regular activity reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR, Business Management, Statistics or related field
- 4 to 6 years of experience in technology recruitment with high success ratio
- Possessing good understanding of recruitment cycle in a product organization
- Good knowledge of enterprise technologies and SaaS market
- Experience in negotiating with recruitment and staffing agencies while handling the internal recruitment activity
- Good screening skills along with strong judgement on the behavioral skills to evaluate the candidate’s technical fitment and alignment with LogiNext’s cultural values
- Ability to take ownership, understand the requirements of positions and prosper in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Extensive working knowledge of developing relationships with candidates and keeping them interested in LogiNext along with ability to generate leads to find the best of the candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential
- Ability to manage and handle multiple requirements at a time efficiently
- Regularly keep oneself posted with the latest technologies
Job Title: US/Senior Recruiter
Shift: 6:30pm IST - 3:30am IST
- Should have 6+ months of experience into End to end IT, Non IT, Pharma, Healthcare/Pharma, Engineering Recruitment
- Candidates should have experience in Contract staffing(C2H) or fulltime Recruitment
- Sourcing candidates from job portals, social networking sites, references - Screening & short-listing suitable profiles against the requirement
- Interviewing candidates to check for their communication skills, technical skills as per clients" needs & their suitability
- Coordinating with the clients to get the requirements and following up with them for the feedback of the processed profiles
- Scheduling telephonic and F2F interviews for the short-listed candidates
- Salary negotiations and fixation of the selected candidates
- Preparing and maintaining various recruitment details & database
Perks and Benefits: 5 days Working, Medical Benefits, Rewards & recognition, 4% Recurring Incentives (best in the market), Attractive Rewards & Recognition, Eminent Base Salary, Cab Facility and Meal facility for onsite candidates
Candidate should have their own laptop/Desktop (6 GB ram) with Proper internet Connection.
US Tech Solutions was founded in 2000 and today we are counted among the largest yet the fastest growing staffing firm; all achieved organically.
We are a global organization offering talent solutions to 150+ customers including 20% of the Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. Headquartered in New Jersey, we operate with 40 global locations across the U.S., Canada, Europe, and India.
As a certified Minority Business Enterprise, we embrace diversity as a core component of our culture, our approach to business, and the opportunities we provide to our clients and our employees. We are proud to be rated as The Top Business in the U.S. by Diversity Business since 2011.
Working as your strategic talent partner, our team of expert and specialized individuals act as a catalyst for enhanced operational efficiency and increased productivity.
we have 3600 active employees, 40 global locations, 150+ reputed clients
- Staffing Industry Analyst – ‘Largest Staffing Firms’ in the U.S., 2017, 2016
- Staffing Industry Analyst – ‘Fastest growing staffing Firm’, 2017
- Staffing Industry Analyst ‘Largest Diversity Firm Award’
- KellyOCG Supplier Excellence Award 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012
- Deloitte ‘Technology Fast 500’, North America – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Diversity Business ‘Top U.S. Business’ (multiple awards)
- INC 500 ‘Fasting Growing Firm’ in North America (multiple awards)
- TAPFIN 100 – ‘Top Diversity Supplier’
- Randstad Sourceright Premier Partner – ‘Top 20 Supplier’ across all Randstad MSP Programs
- Volt Consulting Group ‘Supplier of the Year’ (multiple labor categories)
- Strategic Supplier Award for Allegis Global Solutions.
For more details you can login to http://www.ustechsolutions.com/
U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.
Looking for only recruiters from a corporate background. (consultancy not considered).
Must have solid experience in IT Hiring, Niche hiring
Apply only if interested for c2h/ contract to hire.
Experience: 3 + years
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 days
Working: currently WFH
Skills: It Recruiter, Niche hiring, volume hiring,
Please mention the IT skills worked on.