About Yes Property
We are currently looking for Senior Recruiters & International recruiters for our Job Search Services department.
· Research, register and apply for jobs available overseas, as per the client's requirement.
· Develop and implement a search strategy that includes recruitment agencies, employer websites, job boards and social networks.
· Understand the client's profile and suggest the availability of jobs as per their requirement.
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge.
· Understand different skill sets and job descriptions and apply for the right job on job portals, recruitment boards, to recruitment agencies & directly company's website.
· Ability to interact with the clients on call and email on their job search services.
· Co-ordinate responses and interview schedules with clients, as needed
• Full cycle tech-recruitment - Source and hire the Technical Team through sourcing,
databases, networking sites, Social media, direct approach, referrals, etc.
• Manage the hiring process and provide a high-touch experience for the candidate
from the application to offer.
• Should be able to hire SDE1, SDE2, SDE3, Tech Leads, PM’s etc
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting MIS reports to the rest of the
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
Must have Skills:
• Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
• Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
• Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a
Recruitment Consulting company
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based,
Psychometric, stress etc.
• Possess good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic
interviewing, background reference check, etc.
• Prior knowledge of various recruitment management systems
• Good understanding of technology and technical systems
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
• Attitude to work hard & smart
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Source and recruit candidates from various job portals
- Screen candidate's resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within the schedule
- Onboard new employees to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven (1 year) work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Location - Navi Mumbai
Designation - Staffing Manager
Experience - 7+ yrs
Immediate joiners will be preferred
We are looking for an HR Intern to support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
The company has raised $14.5 MM in seed funding and partners with over 30 manufacturers around the world and is founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and technology leaders who come from institutions like IIT Bombay and Stanford GSB.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for managing the full cycle recruitment process starting from sourcing to on- boarding and generating an excellent candidate experience.
What you will do:
- Working closely with the Founders of the company to design and implement the overall Talent Acquisition and Organization development strategies
- Developing an effective hiring process for each requirement and setting evaluation parameters for the purpose of assessment
- Utilizing effective networking methods to build a robust pipeline of candidates for potential hiring needs
- Collaborating with hiring managers to refine and implement innovative hiring strategies
- Proactively sourcing candidates through multiple channels like job portals, headhunting, referrals, social media and others
- Screening resumes, interviewing and managing candidates throughout the interview process till final offer negotiation
- Managing candidate status in the internal applicant tracking system
- Gaining market intelligence by performing competitor analysis and talent mapping
- Maximizing ROI on recruitment costs
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA from tier 1/ 2 colleges
- At least 5-10 years experience in core recruitment
- Tech and startup experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Our client is one of the big 4 global management consultancy companies that focuses on achieving outcomes par excellence, by working alongside its clients, who are ambitious change makers across industries, as one team and thus redefining the industries.
They serve across industries such as financial services, aviation, energy and natural resources, aerospace and defense, automotive, technology, retail, health care, etc. They provide consultancy services in various categories including but not limited to, cost transformation, business strategy, customer experience, manufacturing, supply chain, mergers & acquisitions, leadership and talent etc.
What you will do:
- Working with Managers to determine hiring needs for the business function team
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Partnering with Recruiting firms
- Developing a strong relationship with various agencies and work with them to get the right candidates
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships (Hiring Managers) and maintaining effective communication channels
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Facilitating the initial conversation with all candidates
- Being the key contact for internal applicants
- Managing internal posting and employee referral programs
- Screening and recommending candidates to hiring managers, handling reference checks, HR round
- Collaborating with stakeholders to improve and streamline the talent acquisitions processes and workflows as we scale the business function teams
- Working closely with business leaders to influence and deliver quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate or Post-Graduate with 2-4 years of relevant experience in recruiting
- Hands-on experience with recruiting across level with a good understanding of various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to deal appropriately with highly confidential information
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Hands-on experience with Avature or similar ATS is preferred
We are looking for a dynamic passionate person who wants to explore the verticals of tech-recruitment and excel in a growing startup.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expertise in steering the talent acquisition function by Owning the talent acquisition requirements of the organization and bringing in best practices
- Build recruitment strategies to help acquire talent
- Recognized for strong and decisive leadership and the ability to take challenges head-on and deliver solid and consistent performance
- Work closely with the leadership team and closing the positions within the stipulated time
- Coordinating with various stakeholders and improving sourcing from time to time
RCP, Navi Mumbai
This position shall be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, the position holder should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Key Accountabilities: Most important task(s) accountable for; what must be accomplished
· Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy
· Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
· Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
· Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
· Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
· Reviews employment applications and background check reports
· Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
· Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
· Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
· Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
· Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
Personal Profile: Personal qualities, skills required, previous experience
· Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Naukri, LinkedIn, Moster, Indeed, Facebook etc.)
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Post-Graduation in Human Resource Management