● Connecting with approx. 120 members across 4 BUs monthly on one to one basis in order to identify the key problem
areas and provide solution to them.
● Collaborating with business leaders on workforce planning, skill mapping, talent development
● Analysing BU data to identify trends and recommending solution to improve overall performance, retention and
● Successfully managing full cycle performance monitoring and review process
● Managing bench resources and their placement across different departments
● Identifying learning needs, Planning and scheduling of training programs for the employees
● Facilitating team-wise monthly town-halls and quarterly R&R sessions, organizing fun activities and events
● Reviewing and analysing attrition data to identify key reasons/ problem areas and designing engagement frameworks
to minimize future attrition
● Responsible for organizational restructuring, policy reform, process modification as per business demand
● Coordinating with external partners to streamline and implement new engagement and knowledge management
platforms in place
Cure.fit is an app that takes a holistic approach towards health and fitness by bringing together all aspects of a healthy lifestyle on a single platform.
Cure.fit offers both digital and offline experiences across fitness, nutrition and mental wellbeing through its 3 products, i.e, cult.fit, eat.fit & mind.fit. With the aim to provide the best services to its customers, cult.fit boasts of a state of the art workout facility for athletes to train at. On the nutrition side, there is no other service provider in the market that offers healthy & tasty meals that are calorie counted, so all you need to do is eat.fit.
Addressing the core aspect of mental wellbeing, mind.fit aims to bring about a lifestyle change and focuses on relieving day to day stress and improving overall mental wellbeing through yoga and guided meditation. It’s not just fitness. It’s a lifestyle.
Strive to #BeBetterEveryday
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client makes the latest personal technology accessories available and affordable.
They have been listed as best selling brand on Amazon and Flipkart for four years in a row and in 2019, they were the biggest Indian seller of wireless earphones in the country. Also, among the top 5 brands selling wireless earphones in India, they were the only Indian brand.
As a HRBP+ TA Manager, you will be responsible for managing various HR activities for a few lines of business including talent acquisition and growth.
What you will do:
- Recruiting candidates by understanding the requirements across business units, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing candidates, and closing the requirements on time
- Handling various activities involved in the entire talent acquisition cycle and ensuring that the recruitment needs of the company are handled smoothly and in a timely manner
- Being responsible for particular business/operational function employees and thus managing and contributing towards various HR activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, talent management, employee engagement, performance management system, retention of employees, etc
- Understanding and handling various employee grievances in a timely manner
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale and increasing productivity and retention
- Partnering with business managers/ leaders and thus contributing towards talent acquisition & HR policies, strategies, talent development, and various internal processes
- Being a part and contributing towards managing the entire talent management cycle, from onboarding till the employee exit
- Ensuring compliance with HR & recruitment-related rules, laws & regulations
- Updating and maintaining relevant and accurate confidential data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
- Coordinating with various internal stakeholders including various internal departments, as well as external stakeholders such as recruitment and training partners, etc
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. A Master's in HR is preferred
- Relevant work experience of 4-6 years in HR & TA. Prior experience in handling employees in a warehouse is desirable
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation, listening, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite & HR Matrice
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a member of the early founding team, you will help lay the foundation for the Culture and Human Capital policies and operations. You would play a critical role in driving our growth by defining our team culture, setting up the basics for organization design and performance management as well as being hands-on in attracting, building and retaining a team of A players. Specifically, the role involves hiring and building a world-class team, including:
- Strategize around team org structure - continue to revise our org structure as we grow, work with business teams to create appropriate and interesting JDs, publish and market the JDs in the appropriate recruiting channels, build the interview process for each role
- Drive the recruiting funnel (with quick SLAs) with People Operations team - identify right candidate profiles with business stakeholders, ensure quick turn-arounds to interview candidates, take candidates through interview process, negotiate and give offers, and work with management on closing candidates!
- Work at a strategic level - work with leadership to continually improve recruiting, assess industry practice and benchmarks, create a great work environment and culture, and work to retain A players
- Manage external partnerships with recruiting agencies as well as build and execute a campus hiring strategy
- Ensure that people operations processes are created and followed e.g. payroll, legal and national employment policies and laws
- Work with leadership on team member growth - compensation, performance monitoring and feedback, coaching of team members, OKRs, etc.
- Support implementation of new HR Programs, initiatives and activities.
- Passion for building businesses by focusing on our most critical area - our team!
- You share our values and are comfortable challenging status-quo
- Demonstrated experience in a tech start-up HR team including end-to-end talent acquisition, (ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing demands) OR Ex-Entrepreneurs with a passion to build teams and people operations would be welcome!
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You’re responsible – only apply if you can get your hands dirty (i.e. do everything)
- Strong attention to detail e.g. lead coordination and execution
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Human Resource Business Partner
You will be responsible to be an effective influencer, knowledgeable about the business, and whose impact and value is clear to the client group and HR org alike. The ideal candidate will thrive in a multifaceted and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
In this role, you will be aligned with teams within Various Functions. The role would entail taking care of E2E aspects pertaining to an employee's life cycle in a dynamic/high-energy environment.
- The incumbent will have to work very closely with the Function to implement relevant HR strategies
- Drive Retention programs and HR Best Practices
- Responsible for driving Performance Management and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Manage Employee Relations activities and advise managers on employee issues
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Provide support in driving strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the business through employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- High tolerance to ambiguity; fast paced/ high energy
- Strong drive and work ethic
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies, and sub systems
- A high level of analytical/ logical ability and a solution selling approach
- High on persuasiveness which helps drive closures
- Good written, conversational and presentation capabilities
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to interact confidently with Senior Leadership
- MBA from premier institute is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” - Strategic, operational, and tactical
Your job role as a HR will be to take care of the regular HR work for an Edtech company. As an HR Generalist, or Human Resources Generalist, you are responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, drafting templates for HR documents and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees.
1. Spoken English skills should be 8/10 or more.
2. Prior exp as a HR is a MUST. Min 2 years
3. Linkedin and Linkedin Sales Navigator exp is a must
4. Google apps and google drive experience is a must
5. Work hours are 9am to 6pm IST with every other Saturday work.
6. Must have experience in Recruiting as well.
**If you dont meet the above requirements, please dont apply for this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
An HR Generalist is responsible for creating, updating and applying all HR policies and company guidelines and making sure they adhere to standards and laws initiated by authorities. Some of their typical duties include:
- Work on the open hire requirements based on the business needs
- Calling and scheduling the candidates for the interviews based on the hiring managers availability
- Generating HR documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, and performance appraisals letters.
- Take care of Induction and onboarding along with the all the documentation process and background checks
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employee’s documents and statutory needs.
- Responsible for attendance and leave management.
- Run payroll and process the salary on time
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Guiding employees to follow policies and procedures and educate them on a regular basis.
- Conduct exit interviews and make sure employees have a smooth transition.
Location: Domlur, Bangalore
Work hours: Morning Shift India (9:00am-6:00pm)
CTC: As per market
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
- To implement the manpower plan in coordination with the Site Head and Department Heads and do the placements and recruitment in line with the recruitment procedures, for all categories and ensure that the manpower strength is always maintained within the budged level.
- To handle the administration of all human resources / personnel systems including performance appraisal systems in respect of all employees of the Site.
- To prepare training plan in consultation with Operations Head and in coordination with all and Department Heads and ensure implementation.
- To ensure that the training records including identified training needs of all employees are maintained and to assist in preparation of Training plan.
- To maintain the Training Hall including the equipments / aids etc.,
- To Co – ordinate and ensure that the evaluation / assessment of all trainees / Probationers of all category and to implement the recommendations.
- To conduct the Annual Performance Appraisal exercise with a view to maintain and boost the morale of the employees.
- To create a culture to induce personal as well as organization development.
- To ensure that the requirements of health & safety measures for the Site are adhered to and complied with.
- To ensure that the dossier/personnel data of all employees are maintained up-to date and provide the data as and when required.