MBA in HR or related field required
5-10 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
Knowledge of conducting upskilling, training, and team building programs
Team handling skills and experience are preffered.
About Kushals Retail Pvt Ltd
Want to solve a trillion dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupt how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even through the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the People Operations Specialist
- Manage and improve employee life cycle processes for optimized and smooth function of HR service delivery.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate smooth onboarding and induction program, facilitate training, manage buddy program, drive new joiner survey.
- Ensure exit formalities including exit interview and Full & Final Settlement are completed.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Maintaining the data in HR systems during all employee life cycle stages.
- Oversees the tracking and resolution of employee inquiries/issues.
- Tracks the status of manager and employee inquiries.
- Conducting employee onboarding and taking care of joining formalities.
- Generating HR-related documents & customizing as per needs.
- Responding to HR-related queries within a TAT.
Skills and Qualifications for People Operations Specialist
- Previous 3 to 5 years of experience as a HR Generalist or People Operations
- Graduate in any discipline. Post-graduation in HR is preferred.
- Strong business acumen with a strategic and advisory perspective
- Ability to understand business strategy and HR implications. Strong business judgment
- Creative insight and delivery of practical HR solutions to meet business challenges
- Results-orientation with a superior ability to execute as well as creatively solve problems
- Sound problem solving, conflict resolution and project management experience and abilities.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, written/ verbal communication, analytical, and presentation skills
Position - HR Head
- The Head- Human Resources will play a critical role in attracting, developing and building human capital for the organization. The candidate must demonstrate strong functional knowledge of all aspects of human resource management in formulating and executing Human Resource Strategy, which aligns to the overall business goals.
- The candidate will be responsible for building a strong performance driven culture through appropriate HR interventions including talent management, learning and leadership development.
- The Head-HR will lead and contribute in strengthening the culture and key values of the organization to develop a strong and unique Employee Value Proposition for the organization.
- The Head-HR will be responsible for all functions within HR and work closely with various business functions in the organization to contribute to the company's overall success.
Job Responsibilities :
- Be a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization
- Develop and foster a work environment that is entrepreneurial, customer focused, results-oriented
- Encourage employee participation and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business and bring in external recognition for our brand as Employer of choice
- Establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement activities and commitment
- Design and implement Annual Employee Satisfaction Survey (ESAT) and disseminate the feedback and learning to the entire organization
- Provide accurate and constructive analytics to the leadership team and help formulate people strategies basis the information
- Design the annual HR budget and ensure optimal utilization of resources to ensure effective outcome for all HR metrics
- Responsible for Talent Management strategy including appropriate learning interventions and leadership development
- Develop, build and manage Professional and Career Development programs along with relevant and contextual training programs in line with the growth and evolution of the organization
- Guide and coach the HR team to deliver efficient, high-quality HR solutions and services with respect to - Recruitment, onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Engagement,
- Organization Development, Training and Development, Rewards and Benefits
- Align the annual Compensation & Benefit strategy with business goals and objectives and drive the performance link pay and ESOP as per the Performance Management System cycle
- Build an organization that is fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements
Skills/ Experience/ Education :
- Master's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required
- Should have experience of establishing Human Resources as a strategic corporate asset and tool in building a unique corporate culture
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development and change management
- Experience in coaching and mentoring leadership to next level, being an effective sounding board for the Business Leaders of the organization and leadership team of group companies will be important
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment
- Strong written and oral communication is essential
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Contributing in developing an employment branding strategy through propagating organization’s business, vision, mission, values and culture
- Ensuring that the people and management practices support the organization’s employer brand
- Working on Matrices to track quality of hire, brand awareness, employee satisfaction, employee referrals or others , as required.
What you need to have:
- Experience working with startups or established organisations
- Experience in handling culture issues and creating a good working culture across levels
- Must have handled at least 50 to 100 employees
- Worked as HR Generalist and handled various activities for organisation
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Managing Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax.
- Processing taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Addressing issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Preparing reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Managing ad hoc financial and operational requirements
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals & Taxes
- Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements
- Experience in manual salary processing and through software tools
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
As with any internship there are a mixture of duties, this internship will include some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during your internship in a busy HR department.
4 months Internship part time Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover ratios)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees
- Send off training invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
- Provide administration support
- Corporate Tie ups via email, Linkedin, social media and calling for Placements
- Understanding the product platform and its value add for related businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annualreports
- Perform other activities assigned by Management.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of MS office and related tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, convincing skills.
- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
Job Title: HR Executive.
Reporting: HR Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work from home till further confirmation)
Company URL: www.sportzvillage.com
About – HR Executive, Sportz Village
We are looking for a bright, and qualified HR Executive to join our team. He/she will be primarily accountable for Onboarding, Documentation, BGV, Employee engagement, Grievance and Exit etc. Ultimately you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding
- Document verification and Background check for new recruits
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Co-ordination for Bank accounts, Health Insurance
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Coordinate training and development programs
- Address employee grievances
- Responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives
- Exit interviews and employee feedback
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in human resources, business administration
- Good knowledge in Labor laws/HR practices
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy, responsiveness, and relationship orientation
- High level of maturity and tact to deal with situations & people
- Proficiency in MS Office
Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
At Kafqa, we are building an online global performing arts academy. For our students, we offer live classes conducted by experienced & expert artists. For our artists, we offer a bouquet of opportunities to monetize their skills including being an instructor at Kafqa. Our mission is to serve artists in their journey from their first steps in the art to success on the largest stages in the world.
The role is a unique opportunity to be a part of the core team at KAFQA. The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
· Understand the needs of employees across different segments across their lifecycle (discovery of Kafqa opportunities, application experience, interview experience, decision experience, onboarding, settling down, scaling with the organization, attrition & separation) & design best in class experiences always thinking technology first
· Understand the needs of instructors separately and design best in class experiences for them in partnership with head of departments and other teams.
· Meet compliances mandated by central & state governments.
The role is based in Bangalore, India and reports directly to the Founder, CEO of KAFQA.
Experience, Qualifications & Person Type
The ideal candidate is someone who –
· Has 5+ years of experience preferably in a HR role
· Thinks first principle to re-imagine experiences for employees & challenge status quo
· Thinks technology first
· Is comfortable prioritizing
· Is creative and can innovate
· Interested in the performing arts & preferably is a performer themselves
· Is willing to fulfil all responsibilities above & go beyond as needed
· Is a self-starter, operates with autonomy & can deal with ambiguity while being innovative & frugal
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to-day payroll activities including coordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on a periodical basis.
- Responsible for interfacing within the company and outside in all matters related to HR
- Handling end to end Onboarding & Exit of employees
- Preparing & updating employee records relating to hiring, confirmation, transferring, termination, etc
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns. Eg. EPF, ESI, PT, TDS, etc.
- Ensure all labor laws compliances are fully complied with and reports are updated at all times.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking/Finance team towards disbursement of salaries.
- Handle all labor law compliances and notices.
- Manage Employee Benefit programs and ensure timely disbursement of benefits.
- Manage the generation of actuarial reports such as gratuity, leave encashment, etc
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external audits.
- Respond to employee inquiries on payroll issues or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll operations and data at all times.
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Preparation of all kinds of HR reports and documents required
- Handling employee grievances and complaints
- Other requirements and assignments as needed
Required Candidate profile:
- Education: Post-Graduate, MBA HR
- At least 5 years of end to end payroll experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt constantly to change.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle employee queries.
- Ability to communicate well with all the stakeholders
- Ability to be the interface between the employees and the organization
- Able to communicate well within the organization and be the interface for the organization outside