Employee Engagement Jobs in Kolkata
Employee Engagement Jobs in Kolkata
Explore top Employee Engagement Job opportunities in Kolkata from Top Companies & Startups. All jobs are added by verified employees who can be contacted directly below.
Employee engagement jobs in other citiesEmployee Engagement JobsEmployee Engagement Jobs in AhmedabadEmployee Engagement Jobs in Bangalore Employee Engagement Jobs in BhubaneswarEmployee Engagement Jobs in ChennaiEmployee Engagement Jobs in CoimbatoreEmployee Engagement Jobs in Delhi, NCR and GurgaonEmployee Engagement Jobs in HyderabadEmployee Engagement Jobs in IndoreEmployee Engagement Jobs in JaipurEmployee Engagement Jobs in MumbaiEmployee Engagement Jobs in Pune
CollectionsFunded Startup JobsProduct Startup Jobs
A Construction Tech start-up
via Merito by Jinita Sumaria
10 - 15 yrs
₹15L - ₹25L / yr
Human Resources (HR)
Our Client is a well known group that achieves a turn over of 3000 Cr per annum. The group is setting a construction & architecture oriented omni channel B2B & B2C platform.
Roles and Responsibilities
- HR Strategies: Create, develop, and implement strategies aligned with business strategy for the organisation.
- Policies, Processes, Initiatives & Schemes: Translate the HR Strategies into policies, processes, initiatives & schemes with a view to promote a culture of enthusiasm, productivity and profitability.
- Offer, Joining, On-Boarding, Induction & Deployment: Ensure a culture of engaged & welcoming approach in this sphere ensuring minimal or nil dropouts after offer. A Wow experience for a selected talent to be ensured at all times.
- Organisation Development / Talent Management: Ensure constant research within the organisation, in the industry and the market of evolving trends thereby reengineering the strategy, philosophy, policies & processes accordingly.
- Talent Engagement: Conduct periodic surveys to get the pulse of the people in the organisation; town halls, group meeting, one-on-one sessions to assimilate the concerns as well as suggestions from people and take actions in accordance to the same ensuring a culture of enthusiasm, productivity and profitability.
- Performance Management:Adopt a futuristic & objective performance management process to identify, recognize and reward accordingly.
- Training & Development:Training & Development Strategy to focus upon functional proficiency enrichment, competencies & behavioral development, enhancing effectiveness and succession planning.
- Industrial Relations:Maintain a proactive IR climate in the organisation key for it being relationship management and expeditious resolutions.
- HRMS: Setting up & stream lining HRMS.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Human Resources from an institution of repute.
- 10+ years of proven working experience as HR Manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrices.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Develop best practices in HR.
at Vakati Globe Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Posted by Vakati Ravichandra Reddy
Hyderabad, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Chennai, Kolkata, NCR (Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida), Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Nashik, Surat
3 - 7 yrs
₹2L - ₹4L / yr
Human Resources (HR)
Training and Development
HR Recruiter responsibilities include: Designing and updating job descriptions Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance) Crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates Job brief We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees. Responsibilities Design and update job descriptions Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like StackOverflow and Behance) Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates Screen incoming resumes and application forms Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person) Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard Requirements Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases Experience with sourcing techniques Understanding of referral programs Solid verbal and written communication skills Sound judgement BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Why apply via Cutshort?
Connect with actual hiring teams and get their fast response. No spam.Learn more