- At least 2-5 Yrs. of experience handling end-to-end IT recruitment.
- Should be an individual contributor responsible for Full Recruitment Life Cycle: Sourcing, Screening, Interview Co-ordination and Follow-Ups etc.
- Experience working with W2/1099/C2C/GC/EAD/US Citizens/TN Visa/H1B work Authorization.
- Screen candidates to confirm work history, education, training, job skills, soft skills, and availability and salary requirements.
- Follow up with candidates during the entire process, keep them warm and also close the loop as appropriate
- Candidate should be technically strong & possess knowledge of IT terminologies & current trends.
- Ability to source profiles using alternative sourcing channels (LinkedIn, Li-Searcher, GitHub and other networking channels)
About Response Informatics
+Work from Office
+Salary not a deterrent to the deserving applicants
+5-day work week (Sat-Sun off)
+Healthy and Conducive Work Environment
+Special care to WLB
+To & fro Cab facility to Female employees
+Best in class incentives
+Timely Salary and incentive credits
+HR which cares for its HR
+fast track growth
• Full cycle tech-recruitment - Source and hire the Technical Team through sourcing,
databases, networking sites, Social media, direct approach, referrals, etc.
• Manage the hiring process and provide a high-touch experience for the candidate
from the application to offer.
• Should be able to hire SDE1, SDE2, SDE3, Tech Leads, PM’s etc
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting MIS reports to the rest of the
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
Must have Skills:
• Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
• Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
• Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a
Recruitment Consulting company
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based,
Psychometric, stress etc.
• Possess good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic
interviewing, background reference check, etc.
• Prior knowledge of various recruitment management systems
• Good understanding of technology and technical systems
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
• Attitude to work hard & smart
Square Yards is India’s largest Real Estate Platform. Founded in 2014, Square Yards has become the category leader in both real estate and mortgage marketplace space. SQY today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD2bn), top 50 in terms of revenue, and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 7 years and is one of the few Indian start ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has a direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5,000 employees across 9 Countries.
Square Yards’ integrated online to offline (O2O) transactional model and positioning as a one-stop-shop for the entire home services model (new homes, resale, rentals, property management, home interiors, property-related services, virtual property viewing ) brings exhaustive supply, demand, and distribution together to tap the highly fragmented real estate market.
Why Square Yards
Multinational company (Global Approach)
Performance & Salary review.
Attractive incentives & mobility across regions
Fast track growth
Fastest Growing Cross Border Real Estate Platform
Multiple International Scope through Internal Job promotions
Position: - TA manager
Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
Assist in employee retention and development
Organize and/or attend career fairs, drives or other events
Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
Requirements and skills:
Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
Hiring PF ESIC Medical Check-up Time Keeping Policies Government Compliances arranging Interview Hiring PF ESIC Medical Check-up Time Keeping Policies Government Compliances arranging Interview
Our client is an innovative Fintech company that is revolutionizing the business of short term finance. The company is an online lending startup that is driven by an app-enabled technology platform to solve the funding challenges of SMEs by offering quick-turnaround, paperless business loans without collateral. It counts over 2 million small businesses across 18 cities and towns as its customers. Its founders are IIT and ISB alumni with deep experience in the fin-tech industry, from earlier working with organizations like Axis Bank, Aditya Birla Group, Fractal Analytics, and Housing.com. It has raised funds of Rs. 100 Crore from finance industry stalwarts and is growing by leaps and bounds.
What you will do:
- Being an ambassador for the company- attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry
- Driving recruitment strategy for the technical and non-technical role
- Independently driving hiring needs for our business functions end to end and managing the entire lifecycle of recruitment
- Developing and planning recruiting strategies around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Driving operational excellence across the entire recruitment funnel by actively monitoring our recruiting funnel data, analyzing the results, and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensuring a compelling, engaging candidate experience that helps to strengthen and enhancing our employer brand
- Building proactive sourcing strategies to engage and nurture the pipeline of passive talents and taking steps to approach people from diverse backgrounds
- Initiating and driving projects from time to time to help optimise and making the recruitment process more efficient
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 6-8 years experience recruiting, sourcing and engaging talent in an extremely fast-paced environment
- TA experience from startup background or from Fintech will be preferred
- A great understanding of different roles in the industry with an understanding of high-performance culture and hiring standard
- Ability to assess the candidates beyond their work profiles and engaging them throughout the process
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Connecting with the hiring managers to understand the position based on the job description post
- receiving approved manpower requisition
- Identifying the most effective methods of attracting and hiring right talent
- Implementing best recruitment practices to hire right candidate in shorter time. Publishing open
- positions via job postings on job portals, internal website etc. Drive employee referral program to
- get more referrals
- Working with the recruitment agencies to close most critical and urgent positions
- Searching resumes as per job requirement, conducting first level screening of candidates and
- forwarding relevant ones to the hiring managers
- Seamless coordination between managers and candidates to schedule interviews
- Keeping the candidates informed on the status of their candidature
- Understanding reasons for resume and candidate rejections from manager. Analyzing resumes and
- candidate rejection ratio to improvise the search
- Negotiating with the candidates before making the formal offer. Seeking approval from leaders
- before making a formal offer on email
- Keeping constant touch with the candidate during his notice period till he gets onboard
- Having professional connects with group of HR in similar industry to be upto date all time. Keeping
- self-updated on the hiring market and compensation trend skill wise
- Attends job fair, campus drives and external HR conferences whenever there’s an opportunity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of software technologies & market
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Zeal to learn & grow constantly
- Bachelors/Masters degree in related technical and/or Human Resources
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent AVP in Talent Acquisition to design and implement recruiting strategies. Your responsibilities include monitoring recruitment procedures, from sourcing to hiring, managing a team of recruiters and managing recruitment vendors. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask to deal smoothly with competing levels of priority. Your focus will be to help the organization to become a customer centric organization and achieve its strategic growth objectives through a resource realignment and top grading the talent.
- Works with VP – Human Capital to identify and establish medium to short term strategic priorities and targets, in line with LogiNext’s policies and guidelines and ensures their successful execution
- Implements initiatives that enables maximum output that fully contributes to the delivery of department goals
- Acts as primary point of contact for recruitment/acquisition matters to line managers across LogiNext and provides professional support and advice
- Oversees the identification of talent pool; guides Recruitment Specialists on the most appropriate source in order to fill positions at the earliest time and with the least cost
- Screens application forms and shortlisted applicants for senior levels
- Builds and maintains relationships with recruitment sources and /or services providers (Universities, Recruitment Sites, National and International Search & Selection Agencies) in order to attract the most ideal candidates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or related field
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition role in a technology company
- Knowledge of SaaS related recruitment strategies
- Good working knowledge of people assessment including structured and behavioural interviewing and facilitation techniques
- Working knowledge of psychometric testing tools and assessment design
- Enhancing department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Good experience with coordinating with direct clients
Experience in platforms like Naukir, Cutshort
Excellent communication skills
Preferred to have knowledege of Excel, word etc.
• 3 - 5 years of total experience in Recruitment and 2 – 4 years experience in IT Recruitment.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of IT Skills or Technology keywords.
• Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource will be preffered.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong working knowledge of Outlook and
• Experience with working on HRIS is a plus!
• Proactive with a focus on superb service delivery, possess excellent interpersonal
skills (both written and verbal), have the ability to maintain the strictest level of
confidentiality, and express high standards of professionalism.