- Design and driving learning strategy and charter for company, inline with business priorities.
- Provide a responsive, effective and efficient centralized- Learning and Development (L&D) function within the newly established Centre of Excellence (CoE) providing a range of Learning and Development services across functions.
- Foster a culture of continuous-learning through various interventions, and providing access to curated, relevant content to the team.
- The incumbent will aggregate and support the delivery of the L&D strategy and the development of the L&D offerings across company
- Design and execute learning journeys for specific cohorts such as high potentials, leadership, any identified critical roles/functions
- Ownership of associated metrics and data for learning & development, and talent processes
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the learning needs of company.
Insane helps and supports scale the meaningful Coaches and experts to expand their reach to the people. Since starting in 2016 we have grown our clients' journey creating an impact in people's lives in their personal and professional growth.
About The Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and human-centric Talent Acquisition Specialist who is responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and people's journey- from onboarding to exit.
We are looking for a creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial mindset who understands how to create amazing experiences, has phenomenal communication and content creation skills, and has experience with establishing thoughtful workplace practices.
- Hiring and onboarding exceptional talents
- Taking care of all the documentation of the employees and updating of the database
- Make sure everyone in the company is happy (attention to mental health, collecting feedback, fun and bonding events, etc)
- Taking care of employee journey from hiring to exit, including exit formalities
- Handling expenses, reimbursements, and payroll sheet
- Design and implement a comprehensive employee experience strategy embedded with the company’s mission, and values, and keep employee mental, emotional, and physical wellness top of mind.
- Ensure all the employees are informed of the changes in policies and practices
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment cycle for applicants
- Develop powerful sourcing strategies across all our platforms for key roles
- Set the vision and execute employer branding initiatives across Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and other platforms and Track key metrics to improve the efficiency and efficacy of recruitment processes
- Assess the impact of People practices, benefits, and policies on the employee experience and advise on proactive approaches to company wellness.
- Plan and execute purposeful and outcome-driven events and employee engagement programs geared to attract and retain talent.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, HRM, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of employee experience, internal communication, onboarding, and/or employee engagement experience.
- Strong communication, and presentation skills.
- Deep analytical, pragmatic, adaptable mindset, with the ability to evaluate data and feedback to implement solutions and action plans.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to partner effectively with business leaders and people team colleagues to define and deliver effective processes, data, and programs that support the business goals.
- Skills using Google Docs, Google Slides, or other communication skills.
- We believe in both personal and professional growth because that is what makes a team impactful and successful
- Competitive salary and benefits compared to the industry average
- Flexible vacation/ time-off policy
- Opportunity to create, design, and envision the mission of industry leaders
- The best culture you can find in an agency where we encourage and promote professional growth with various learning incentives
- We don't micromanage: we expect you to do your job right by yourself without any external pressure
- We try to provide all the support that you need (that includes training and upskilling as well).
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the go to person when you need something and don’t know who to ask, tell me what you need and I’ll put my magic to work.”
What you will really be doing
- General office management including facilities, security, relocation/expansion and liaise with external contractors
- Administration including purchasing software, creating accounts, improving internal procedures, etc
- Setting up workstations, backups, etc
- Events arrangement
- Managing, guiding, and supporting as required our team of administrators
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Dynamic, able to multitask, and to prioritize workload effectively
- Project management skills as well as good experience of managing people
- Experience of importing equipment into India
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in both local language and English
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to demonstrate a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and patience whilst under pressure with both internal and external contacts
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Passion for games would be a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Drafting and reviewing HR policies
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Onboarding & Exit Management
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Conduct induction sessions
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required
- Handle exit formalities and interviews
Rewards And Recognition
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees.
- Support in developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programs
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
- Responsible for Event management, CSR, Sports, and Cultural events
- Responsible for employee health and wellness initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
They have partnered with 200+ MNCs for training of their working professionals and also for their alumni placement. They have partnered with 60+ universities and autonomous colleges to upskill students via university programs integrated with skill-based offerings
- Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
- Overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Designing company policies and procedures
- Reviewing and updating employment contracts and agreements
- Preparing budgets by department
- Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
- Managing internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
- Measuring the effectiveness of company's benefits programs and recommend improvements
- Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
- Ensuring recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with required standards.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Head of HR Operations or in a similar role required
- Proficiency in Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools Proficiency in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication skills and Leadership abilities
- Implements new hire onboarding, orientation and employee recognition programs
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute plans on compensation, benefits and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance appraisals and talent management; productivity, recognition
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff
- Maintains compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Performs other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience in payroll processing, HRMS system, employee record management and other relevant databases
- Experience in implementing programs for employee benefits, improving engagement and to creating a healthy work environmentKnowledge of conducting upskilling, train
- ing and team building programsThorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- BBA and MBA in HR or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in a human resource generalist role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Understands how to organise data & documents
- Ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Ability to research, network & identify potential candidates
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders
- Self driven & self reliant
- Go getter with the hunger to succeed
- Handle documentation and onboard new joinees
- Drive employee engagement activities
- Coordinate internally amongst stakeholders to set up interviews and training
- Make the workplace fun and engaging
Job Title: HR Executive.
Reporting: HR Manager
Location: Bangalore (Work from home till further confirmation)
Company URL: www.sportzvillage.com
About – HR Executive, Sportz Village
We are looking for a bright, and qualified HR Executive to join our team. He/she will be primarily accountable for Onboarding, Documentation, BGV, Employee engagement, Grievance and Exit etc. Ultimately you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop, and retain qualified employees.
- Provide People services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to: Onboarding/Off-boarding
- Document verification and Background check for new recruits
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Co-ordination for Bank accounts, Health Insurance
- Partner with management to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business
- Coordinate training and development programs
- Address employee grievances
- Responsible for pro-active engagement of employees within the Organization through various structured initiatives
- Exit interviews and employee feedback
- Bachelors’/Master’s degree in human resources, business administration
- Good knowledge in Labor laws/HR practices
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy, responsiveness, and relationship orientation
- High level of maturity and tact to deal with situations & people
- Proficiency in MS Office
Experience : 1 - 3 years (min 1 year in IT recruitment)
Location : Mumbai, Pune & Bengaluru.
The areas of responsibilities/skills for the Technical Recruiter include: (Job Responsibility)
Review Job descriptions to understand the needs of the client as well to ask questions thatll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important skill a technical recruiter needs.
Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills required to successfully fulfil the client mandate.
Identify. Sourcing and uncovering candidates using necessary tools and social networking.
Screen. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description provided by the client.
Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
Schedule. Schedule telephonic, Skype or Face to face interviews with the client after necessary co-ordination.
Networking. Keep candidates in the loop. Build a pipeline of good candidates for future mandates.
Successful placement of candidates through presentation of employable and qualified candidates for technical positions in various industries and for job roles such as in software development, systems administration, database, architecture, business processes etc.
The following skills would be necessary:(Skills Required)
Technology knowledge Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends at Client Company.
Proven work experience as a IT Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), Domestic recruitment.
Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
Relationship Building & Networking Building a strong pipeline of qualified IT candidates through regular follow-ups and networking.
Excellent communication in English & Hindi and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
Micro Focus BSM - Business Service Management-L3,BSM Consulting-L3, (Mandatory) .
As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
Responsible for Vendor Management and people management.
Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.
Participate in business meetings with various stake holders.
Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
Drive service improvement programs.
Ensure adherence to quality / security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents.
Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects. Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 YEARS