Founded 2016 • Services • 20-100 employees • Raised funding
Human Resources (HR)
Training and Development
Compensation & Benefits
₹3L - ₹5L / yr
Job Description: HR – Recruiter
Start date: September 2018 onwards
Onco.com is a virtual cancer hospital. Through suggestive algorithms, extensive protocols for data collection and a network of world-class medical experts, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased diagnosis and consultation. We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information before they decide to undergo a treatment.
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you. If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you. This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others. Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
HR Recruiter will be responsible for managing our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. The responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. The role demands hands on experience with various job interview formats, including screenings, phone interviews to help us recruit faster and more effectively. Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Screening resumes
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Performing phone interviews with candidates
• Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
• Regular job posting on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
screen incoming resumes
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Performing reference and background checks
• Following up on the interview process status
• Work closely with HR Manager in terms of designing of new process & creating a robust Talent acquisition process to create a better stakeholder & candidate experience.
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
What we are looking for:
• Well versed with Executive search process with at least 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent search and screening skills using various modes e.g job boards, social media, professional networking, employee referral etc.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience with recruiting software