Are you willing to work with a Tech Unicorn who works on latest Technologies and in the ever demanding domain.
If Yes, review what we are looking for
- Strong Verbal and Written English Communication Skills.
- Technical acumen with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for a variety of IT roles.
- Proven experience with full-cycle technical recruiting, sourcing, qualifying, submittals, onboarding, and relationship management.
- Expertise with Boolean searches on (Naukri, Monster), LinkedIn, Twitter, and other online and web-based professional and social media to find and close strong technical candidate
- Will liaise with Hiring Managers to Define/redefine specifications and will participate in scheduled meetings on recruiting activities and progress.
- Can assess a candidates fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations and craft a dialogue that leads to a positive decision.
- Knowledge of applicant-tracking-system capabilities and a commitment to keeping all information accurate and updated.
- Good in MS-Office(Primarly in Oultook/Word/Excel)
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
We are currently hiring for multiple Talent Acquisition Partner positions for our team at www.qrata.co, Qrata is a talent startup that helps scale funded startups globally, we work with most of the top VCs in India as well as help build remote engineering teams for US/Europe-based startups. We will be launching our talent product to analyze talent using machine learning to help our customers find the right fit.
- Build an effective candidate pipeline through Inbound/Outbound sourcing channels with minimal dependency
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, and hiring portals (Naukri, IIM Jobs, LinkedIn etc.) and other creative sources
- Plan and execute candidate engagement activities, including owning the candidate experience from start to finish, pre-onboarding engagement, and post-joining engagement.
- Keep track of employee growth and the company's atmosphere and culture to ensure that it remains pleasant and productive.
- Research, mapping, company analysis, pitching, understanding the startup ecosystem, having intelligent discussions with talent and founders, preparing talent for interviews, and following up with talent are all things which need to be handled.
- Drive outcomes with zeal, think and act fast, and function long-term and in the best interests of the organization.
What are we Looking for
- Ability to work with a wide range of clients, including senior level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization; proficient in using data to guide decisions and change
- Recognize how to recruit and keep the best brains from all walks of life while harnessing the potential of a diverse workforce.
- Ability to mix the position of strategic talent adviser with a sense of urgency while also managing and achieving outcomes in a fast-paced, expanding environment
- Proven track record of developing talent pipelines and sourcing
- Continuously developing talent pipelines and identifying suitable individuals is a plus.
- A thorough grasp of and application of recruitment metrics to guide decision-making is highly recommended.
- Ability to talk intelligently about the firm and respond to any technical inquiries posed by a prospective recruit
- 3 plus years of experience
Star Points if you have
- Startup Experience
- Effective client contact abilities at all levels
- Interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact effectively in a professional setting
- Consistent with our beliefs and values
- Initiative/leadership experience in projects or events
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Naukri, IIM platforms.
- Handling end to end Technical Recruitment across various verticals.
- Stakeholder management, client and talent management
- Using Job portals like Naukri, CutShort, Angel List, Linkedin Recruiter, Hyrst, Instahyre, etc for recruitment.
- Preferred candidate:- BE / Btech / BCA / MCA / Mtech / MS or someone from a technical background
Experience: 1 - 4 Years
Location: 5th Floor, Gopalan Mall, Bannerghatta Road, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Working Days: 5
Timing: 9:30am – 6:30pm
2. Impressive Spoken & Written Communication skills
3. Flexible, Creative, Talkative & Traveller
4. Believes in Service as a PASSION.
Self start & Stop Recruitment cycles
Chase, Bother & Convince suitable Talent using tools like Portals, Digital platform, Search, Headhunt & References.
We both are lucky if you know Overseas Recruitment procedure for Middle East/ Europe
Know the Art of search/ filter/ shortlist CVs & Interview Scheduling. And Follow-ups/ Negotiations & Professional Relations.
Analyze/ Assess Candidates Psychology for factors like Integrity, Commitment, Honesty etc.
MS Office Skills for Data Management & Reporting. Must know the difference between Targets & Time pass.
Decision Maker with Fluency in English
Good Convincing & Negotiation Skills
Ready to accept any type of Marketing challenges.
* Understand client requirements related to their IT needs and deliver qualified consultants.
* Source and screen potential candidates for openings.
* Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
* Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
* Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
* Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
* Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
1. Sourcing candidates through various sources (Naukri, Indeed, and LinkedIn)
2. Screening the candidates via emails/calls
3. Following up with the candidates regarding interview schedules
4. Updating the Excel database on a regular basis
5. Working on joining formalities
MUMBAI Location - Work From Office
We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires. Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Naukri or Indeed.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
We are building for the future of work by changing the way the world looks at information and data paradigms. The Meaning Engine by India-based Needle Innovision enables building solutions by processing meaningful data out of anything stored anywhere - structured, unstructured data types, distributed, at scale and more.
In our quest to do more, we are looking for a fantastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in a hybrid setting. Below are some (seriously important) green flags that we are looking for from you:
🟢 Ability to build and repeat the vision, not just work on tasks in the new phase of your career
🟢 Empathy for people and ability to connect with diverse individuals
🟢 Be a transparent and communicative person
🟢 Champion Diversity and Inclusion initiatives and incorporate them in the hiring process
This could be an awesome launching pad for someone who believes in our mantra of "find them, grow them, keep them,". Our teams are sustained on values of care and we offer a generous number of vacation days, the opportunity to craft your calendar with flexible schedules and very soon an insurance plan for you and your loved ones.
What you will do:
- Coordinate with the functional and technical team leads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria and standardize the selection process across tech and non-tech roles
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, and maintain an updated pipeline
- Design compelling job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives and collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team, when needed
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you will bring:
- 2-4 years experience in talent acquisition (preferably in a start-up environment) and hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in maintaining the hiring pipeline for multiple roles, at the junior - mid-level roles (experience in hiring for leadership roles can be a bonus)
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Ability to devise innovative sourcing strategies for potential applicants
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work closely with others across different teams.
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
If you are excited by the prospect of helping us build a team that works to build digital transformation solutions, and if you have an eye for spotting talent in the fast-paced start-up environment, we think you could be the one to help build the impact we are looking for.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit mid to senior and niche candidates. (i.e. competitive research, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Identify and engage with both passive and active talent through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn, social media, and creative search techniques
- Manage candidate pipelines and campaigns
- Work across varying technical skill sets for multiple requisitions and prioritize workload based on business needs
- Maintain pipeline funnel metrics and performance indicators
- Relevant experience of minimum 2 years in Technical / IT Recruitment
- Sourcing for product based firms / tech start-ups is a plus
- Can-do attitude to achieve your individual and organizational goals
- Enthusiasm to approach new people and educate them about the opportunities with us.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, work environment with razor-sharp focus on meeting and exceeding hiring goals, and operating with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We at Zoop.one are looking for a technical Recruiter who possesses a strong drive for Bringing Exceptional Tech Talent Onboard.
Recruitment, Headhunting for Middle to Senior Management profiles.
Understanding the Clients Requirements.
Sourcing and Screening profiles through various job portals
Involvement in recruitment process right from the inception to final joining process.
Identify candidates through conventional & innovative sourcing methods
Knowledge of market & industry mapping
Must have experience in hiring in IT domain and software domain
What you’ll do:
Write and post technical job descriptions
Source potential candidates from various platforms
Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen various profiles based on various tech stacks
Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants’ abilities
Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
Tools and Skills Required
Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain Tech Job Requirements
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques for high calibre tech talent.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging passive candidates
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed. You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
Hands-on experience with various interview formats and test Assessments.
Minimum 2 tears experience into Tech Recruitment
Must have Technical Background
BTech/BE in Computer Science.
What’s attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
• Health Memberships
• Sports Subscriptions
• Entertainment Subscriptions
• Key Conferences and Event Passes
• Learning Stipend
• Team Lunches and Parties
• Travel Reimbursements
That’s what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!