Website- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
· Responsible for defining test strategy for Manual and testing automation
· Responsible for testing for weekly salesforce releases and major releases
· Responsible for regression testing
· Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation for Salesforce
· Prepare test cases for user stories created by Business Analyst as part of Project
· Prepare stest cases for salesforce requirements tracked for development team in service cloud
· Collaborate with developers and Business teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
· Participate in key meetings with Business teams including requirement sessions, workshops, system demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and end user training
· Lead User Acceptance testing sessions and collaborate with testers
· Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning and execution
· 6 + years of Quality Assurance experience with 4 years of exclusive SFDC QA experience
· Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
· Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Testing
· Experience with building test classes using Salesforce APEX
· Extensive use of salesforce debug logs to help developers in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
Experience with API testing
· Have In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
· Experience with setting up regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, Salesforce components and integrations
· Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
· Experience with configuration, setup and building Automation testing using Selenium, Bitbucket pipelines
Striving for excellence is in our DNA.
We are more than just specialists; we are experts in agile software development with a keen focus on Cloud Native D3 (Digital, Data, DevSecOps. We help leading global businesses imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ (United States) we are multinational company that is growing fast . This role is based out of our India setup.
We believe that we are only as good as the quality of our people. Our offices are digital pods. Our clients are fortune brands. We’re always looking for the most talented and skilled teammates. Do you have it in you?
GradRight is an ed-fin-tech startup focused on global higher education. Using data science, technology and strategic partnerships across the industry, we are enabling students to find the “Right University” at the “Right Cost”.
We are on a mission to aid a million students to find their best fit universities and financial offerings by 2025. Our flagship product - FundRight is the world’s first student loan bidding platform. We helped disburse more than USD 40 million in loans in 2020-21 and are growing aggressively.
Quality is paramount at GradRight and as an SDET, you’ll own it. You will have a 360 degree view of how software quality impacts the entire business, with which you’ll identify and address problem areas, contribute to testing efforts on a daily basis as well as participate in setting up an impeccable QA organization for the long term.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies and work with engineers, PMs and UX designers to understand feature requirements that can be converted into test cases
- Write/maintain test suites for new features, products and feature updates
- Contribute to discussions around writing testable code and ensure that sprints come to a successful closure while taking QA into consideration
- Constantly strive to keep test coverage to highest possible level
- Be the release owner - create test plans, monitor execution, report on test execution and work with engineers to ensure that bugs are fixed before releases
- Build testing frameworks to help improve the velocity of QA efforts across the organization
- Work with production support engineers to troubleshoot issues before handing them off to engineering team, while owning issue resolution
- At least 3 years experience as an SDET
- Expertise in various testing methodologies like functional, integration, black box, performance, etc
- Expertise in writing end to end automation tests for both mobile and web applications using frameworks like Selenium, Appium, Nightwatch, REST-Assured, etc
- Experience in designing QA strategy and developing corresponding test automation scripts/frameworks
- Passion for documentation and writing clean code
- Strong understanding of software development workflows and agile tools like JIRA
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- Exposure to software design principles and patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have:
- Experience in CI/CD and cloud infrastructure management
- Worked on products that addressed international audience
- Worked on products that scaled to millions of users
Location: Bengaluru (Currently remote)
Who are WE?
Product photography for Furniture, Beds, Linens, Curtains, Carpets, Blinds, Sofa's & all other home furnishings don't have to be expensive and time consuming. Live Furnish makes it easy to create stunning 3D product images that boost conversion rates and sales with our easy to use platform. No more wasted time scheduling, creating scenes, and getting just the right lighting when you can do it all from your desk.
-Save 70% on costs creating 3D photorealistic product shots
-Save 80% on shoots and production time
-Get massive lift on conversion rates from 55% - to over 500%
-Sell pre-orders from prototypes before manufacturing
Live Furnish empowers you to produce high-quality 3D images with a few hours instead of days and weeks with studios. Trusted by over 100 leading manufacturers and retailers.
We have raised a total of $7.5M in funding rounds. Our latest funding was raised on Dec 9, 2021 from a Seed & Series A Funding round. We are backed by Investors - Venture South, Launch, CEAS Investments, Mercato Partners, Parkwest LLC.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Learn more, log onto our website
Designation: Automation Tester
Job Location: Delhi (Hybrid Mode)
An expert within the testing center excellence, the test automation engineer who will be responsible for automating the test effort as much as possible. You will be suggesting ideas for automated software test procedures. Besides, you will be highlighting problem areas and tracking bugs that hinder software installation. If you have a strong technical background and can streamline all testing activities, then we would love to have you on board.
What do we expect you to do?
- Develop testing strategy, plans, estimates and schedule to support projects and product releases
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Participate in all reviews necessary to ensure quality in the product - requirements, design, status and code
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with Software Developers to develop solutions and fixing bugs.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Execute all levels of testing
What are We looking for?
- 3-5 years of experience in testing with prior experience in a product organization
- Prior experience working with a product start up company is required
- BE/BTECH/MCA/BCA Degree holder
- Must have hands on experience in test automation tools/frameworks -Selenium
- Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL, and NoSQL (MongoDb) environments
- Working knowledge API and Services testing (RestAssured, Karate, SOAP UI, Postman or similar tools)
- Experience in Mobile App Automation for iOS and Android Apps using Appium, Detox or any other automation tools like Espresso etc.
- Must have testing experience on windows, mac, web, iOS platform
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Analytical abilities Logical thinking Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
What do we Offer?
- Build products from scratch and be part of decision making with the TOP authorities
- Freedom to explore and implement your own ideas
- Hybrid Work Mode
- Open culture with flexible timings
- Weekend parties, Worcations with teams
- Learning, Growth & Onsite Opportunities
- Work with a Team who is a Family
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector in India. We are building a D2C brand in the natural healthcare space.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior QA
- 3+ years of Experience in QA role
- Automation and manual testing experience in mobile testing
- Leadership skill
- Great analytical and communication skills.
- Good at planning and time management.
- Should be able to write up neat and clear reports.
- Should have an attentive nature.
- Decide, plan and document different user flows to be tested.
- Communicate with the end-users (It will be our own team in this case) to properly understand their pain points.
- Thoroughly test the different user flows.
- Document and communicate the bugs and issues in the flow back to the developer team.
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
For 1+ years’ experience
Joining Date: At the earliest!
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Will be working with JAVA based testing tools like JMeter, Selenium, Jenkins etc.
- Will be involved in developing scripts, designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Setting up/designing load scenario for various tests like load test, endurance test, stress test etc.
- Will work independently on automation & performance testing projects with minimal supervision.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Able to understand complex architecture of the product developed in various different technology like .NET, JAVA.
- Experience in automation/ performance testing is a must.
- Hands on with at least two of these - JMeter, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, Katalon, Karate, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience in server monitoring tools and DevOps tools is preferred.
- Well versed with Eclipse, Sublime Text etc.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative & ownership of projects are desired
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to learn quickly & take on challenges
If you are interested please apply along with below details:
Total exp :
Rel exp in automation testing:
Rel exp in performance testing :
Current company :
Expected CTC :
Notice period :
As a Automation Tester, one should designs automated tests to check the functionality of web and
mobile applications, writes scripts, installs testing protocols, and provides effective test automation
solutions. You will be working in close collaboration with the business, as well as other teams across
We offer you a great opportunity to work on cutting edge projects and enhance your knowledge base.
You level up your technical skills while performing lots of challenging and interesting tasks.
1. 4+ years of Automation testing experience
2. Demonstrated ability to perform and manage test execution activities.
3. Possess strong analytical skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the team and all stakeholders.
5. Strong knowledge of agile process and Kanban framework.
6. Experience on API Automation using RestAssured library
7. Strong Automation experience (Selenium with Java) as well as BDD(Cucumber)
8. DevOps experience will be preferred (Docker, Kubernetes, Bitbucket)
9. Experience in cloud preferrable -AWS( or Azure/GCP Cloud)
Good To Have
• Good command of English
• Work leading a team of testers(manual/ automation)
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
• Relocation opportunities
at E-Commerce, German, Product Development IT Company
Only 10% of India speaks English and 90% speak over 25 languages and 1000s of dialects. The internet has largely been in English. A good part of India is now getting internet connectivity thanks to cheap smartphones and Network Providers. The non-English speaking internet users will balloon to about 600 million users out of the total 750 million internet users in India. This will make the vernacular segment one of the largest segments in the world - almost 2x the size of the Western population. The vernacular segment has very few products that they can use on the internet. One large human need is that of sharing thoughts and connecting with people of the same community on the basis of language and common interests. There’s a large unaddressed need for these vernacular users to express themselves in their mother tongue and connect with others from their community. Koo is a solution to this problem.
Koo was founded in March 2020, as a micro-blogging platform in both Indian languages and English, which gives a voice to the millions of Indians who communicate in Indian languages.
Currently available in Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu, Koo enables people from across India to express themselves online in their mother tongues. In a country where under 10% of the population speaks English as a native language, Koo meets the need for a social media platform that can deliver an immersive language experience to an Indian user, thereby enabling them to connect and interact with each other. The recently introduced ‘Talk to Type’ enables users to leverage the voice assistant to share their thoughts without having to type. In August 2021, Koo crossed 10 million downloads, in just 16 months of launch.
Since June 2021, Koo is available in Nigeria.
Koo is founded by veteran internet entrepreneurs – Aprameya Radhakrishna (CEO, Taxiforsure) and Mayank Bidawatka (Co-founder, Goodbox & Coreteam, redBus).
Technology Team & Culture
The technology team comprises sharp coders, technology geeks and guys who have been entrepreneurs or are entrepreneurial and extremely passionate towards technology. Talent is coming from the likes of Google, Walmart, Redbus, Dailyhunt. Anyone being part of a technology team will have a lot to learn from their peers and mentors. Download our android app and take a look at what we’ve built. Technology stack compromises of a wide variety of cutting-edge technologies like Kotlin, Java 15, Reactive Programming, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kubernetes, AWS, NodeJS, Python, ReactJS, Redis, Aerospike, ML, Deep learning etc. We believe in giving a lot of independence and autonomy to ownership-driven individuals.
Technology skill sets required
- Work Experience between 5 to 10 years in mobile applications testing automation on Android, iOS and the web.
- Must have built an automation framework for the organisation from grounds up or at a very early stage. Test scripts should run on various platforms and not take more than a couple of hours to complete and report.
- Experience in frameworks like SonarQube, Appium, Selenium.
- Performance Testing using JMeter, BlazeMeter.
- Infrastructure Capacity Planning to ensure optimal load balancing.
- Seasoned mentor and lead to a team of 5-10 highly skilled QA engineers. * Also must have groomed the team to work in an efficient way.
- Sound knowledge of writing automation scripts which can handle changing requirements.
- Willing to work in a fast paced early stage startup environment.
- Hands on experience with test driven development, mock frameworks, modular code design and popular design patterns. Proficient with Java and C++.
at A product based startup
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases for manual and automated testing.
- Able to write idempotent Unit Test cases, integration test cases and browser automation test cases.
- Provide post production support.
- Test execution, defect (bug) tracking, reporting, and issue resolution/coordination.
- Good to have expertise in Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Knowledge of GIT and JIRA is must.
- Experience in testing frameworks such as TestCafe, react testing library, enzyme.
- Unit Testing (Mocha, Chai, JEST)
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
Our client is an Ad Exchange startup redefining health care marketing.The startup has built an integrated marketplace for advertising to health practictioners by allowing them to access multiple digital health care platforms via single window. They have developed a patented technology that allows them to do precision targeting of ads for the physicians using programmatic media. They are soon to expand their services in the USA.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
- Design and Execute Tests - Designing automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Identify and Report Bugs - Analysing bug reports and highlighting problems to help identify fixes for them. Delivering regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Install Databases and Apps - Installing and setting up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Identify Quality Issues - Analysing systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate - Collaborating with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Understanding of adtech platforms is a big plus
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Programming – programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages, such as VBScript, Java, Nodejs etc
- Analytical skills – to examine bug reports, prioritize necessary tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – to find bugs and create fixes for them
- Attention to detail – to test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
- Communication skills – need strong verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create written reports showing errors and testing plans