Centium Consulting offers Strategic Advisory and Business Applications Implementation Consulting Services. Our focus is to ensure that our clients gain the most competitive advantage possible through the use of these applications. We are a leading provider of consulting services for NetSuite, the No. 1 Cloud Business Management Suite and offer a range of services from Strategic Advisory services to Implementation Consulting to Integration and Customization. We also offer to consult to help Salesforce customers transform their applications to the new Lightning platform, integrate Salesforce to legacy and other cloud applications and build and maintain Communities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- SuiteScript design and development on Oracle NetSuite ERP platform
- Proficiency in SuiteScript Version 2.0 with hands-on experience in a variety of script types such as Client Scripts, User Event Scripts, Suitelets, Restless, Scheduled Scripts, Map Reduce Scripts
- Should be able to handle SuiteScript Version 1.0 script enhancements and migration to SuiteScript 2.0
- Proficiency in developing complex Saved Searches, Workflows, Work-flow action scripts
- Adequate functional knowledge of Order-to-cash, Procure-to-pay
- Basic Functional knowledge for accounting, GL impact of transactions, taxation in NetSuite
- Basic understanding of NetSuite Administration tasks.
- Should be familiar with one or more domains such as manufacturing, retail, service, Bio-pharma, government etc.
Required Qualification & Skillsets:
- B.E / BTech (IT/Computer Science / E&TC )
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is a must
- Customer communication and handling customer coordination
- Mentoring junior developers
- Team working
- Good Analytical ability.
What do we offer?
- Exponential growth opportunity.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to travel to US
- Fun with work
- Opportunity to work with a great talent pool.
- Participate and lead Business Requirements gathering, documentation of BRD and overall Solution design.
- Implementation of designed system in NetSuite and support to project team.
- Ensure the best practices implementation based on Industry standard.
- Need to be involved on Reviews, check feasibility of solution and functional fitment as per NetSuite and align customer expectations and NetSuite capabilities to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Prepare test cases of modules implemented, validate the deliverables before Client testing and UAT.
- Follow up with Client and Support for issue resolution.
- Documenting the resolution of issues and sharing with the internal team on ongoing basis.
- Interact with the key end users and business owners to map applications to standard business processes and conduct gap analysis
- Suggest process improvements based on the application capability and industry best practices
- Support all formal documentation of implementation and provide relevant functional inputs to technical team
- Contribute to the training and development of key NetSuite team.
- Support in Pre Sales, demos and estimates as an when required.
- Ensure weekly Client reporting and support to Project Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, MCA, MSC, or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in NetSuite with 8 to 10 years of end-to-end in NetSuite Implementation.
- Good knowledge of all NetSuite Modules with strong understanding of functional processes
- NetSuite Foundation / ERP Consultant certification preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, preferably on SaaS.