Technical Recruiter - WFH
Full Time, Permanent
Do you like to solve recruitment problems? We are looking to add recruiters to our team who can think out of the box and help us source candidates faster and better.
Position: Technical Recruiter
About us: We are a REMOTE FIRST RECRUITING firm based in Pune. Back in 2010, we started solving talent acquisition and recruitment problems for clients in Accounting and Manufacturing Domains, and then added IT clients - typically product development companies. We are working with clients across India. To know more please visit http://www.rsconsulting.in" target="_blank">www.rsconsulting.in or Our LinkedIn Page.
- Responsible for an entire Recruitment life-cycle
- Thorough research & in-depth understanding of Company profile, culture, market status, competitors, requirements
- Mapping the client's industry and competition
- Sourcing candidates primarily by head hunting, referencing and social networking sites, Job Portals, job postings, Search engines, and other advanced Internet search techniques.
- Pre-screening candidates for a thorough evaluation of technical fit to the requirement
- Scheduling & coordinating interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Responsible for negotiating terms and facilitating acceptance of the offer.
- Ensuring joining & post-joining formalities
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (permanent with typical services and Fintech companies)
- Hands on experience managing niche profiles
- Excellent Communication Skill and Telephone Etiquette
- Self Motivated with High Energy
- Excellent analytical & problem solving ability
- Ability to Multi-task and handle more than one requirement simultaneously
- Willingness to learn continuously
- Patience, Sincerity, Dedication, Empathy & Perseverance
- Looking for immediate joiners.
- Minimum 2 Years experience in domestic IT Recruitment (with typical Fintech / Start-Ups companies)
- Only domestic technical hiring experience will be considered
- Should possess own laptop / PC with a stable internet connection
- Should possess excellent communication skill
- Must have demonstrated good closure record in previous employment (Typically 3-4 Joining per month with a salary range between 10-35L/PA)
- Not dependent on only job portals and already developed own candidates network
About RS Consultants
Our clients are funded software product development companies.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels
- Planning interview and selection procedures
- Hosting and participating in career events, campus placements
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Our ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organizational skills, 3-4 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
To know more, visit https://softlinkglobal.com/
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
• Full cycle tech-recruitment - Source and hire the Technical Team through sourcing,
databases, networking sites, Social media, direct approach, referrals, etc.
• Manage the hiring process and provide a high-touch experience for the candidate
from the application to offer.
• Should be able to hire SDE1, SDE2, SDE3, Tech Leads, PM’s etc
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting MIS reports to the rest of the
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
Must have Skills:
• Minimum of 3-years & up to 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience
• Prior experience of min 3 years in tech-hiring for start-ups/product based companies
• Must have worked in a fast paced Startup
• Prior experience in technical Hiring -either as in-house recruiter or from a
Recruitment Consulting company
• Ability to conduct different types of interviews- structured, competency-based,
Psychometric, stress etc.
• Possess good negotiation skills
• Hands on experience with various selection processes -Video & Telephonic
interviewing, background reference check, etc.
• Prior knowledge of various recruitment management systems
• Good understanding of technology and technical systems
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
to all levels and functions both internally and externally.
• Attitude to work hard & smart
For 5 to 9 years of experience requirement is
- facilitate and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners
- negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors
- Good stakeholder management and 3-4 years of experience working in a similar set up where they have handled the Contract hiring piece
- Prior experience in MIS, tracking of profiles, sourcing candidates, scheduling
- Exp in Vendor management, assessing vendor performance, clearing PO’s, empanelment of vendors and creating SOP’s.
- Establishing the process (create a flow chart on process and circulate to all businesses)
- Maintaining vendor database and keeping resumes ready skill wise.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition Sourcers
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sourcing candidates from various job portals.
- Conducting the initial screening rounds.
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and panel members.
- Job Posting for Portals, Social Media and External Sources.
- Preparing the Resource tracker Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly MIS.
- Conducting the Weekend Recruitment Drives.
- Worked on PPT and various ways of presenting data as a story/theme.
- Have managed high volume of data and MIS in past.
- MBA (HR) / Graduate
- Experience 2-6yrs into sourcing candidates from Job portals & have spent 70% doing IT recruitment & 30% non-it
- Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai
- Ability to articulate confidently
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Contract period : 1year
UPCRED powers AI-Recommendation on Social Content Creators, helping them discover content monetization and helping Brands/Businesses explore Influencer Marketing.
The company’s advert platform is powered by artificial intelligence, which is used by businesses for Influencer Discovery, Campaign Management, and Campaign Analytics through UPCRED Pixel Management.
Our technology visions to have one-third of the world's social consumers discover new things through recommendation feeds from their favourite social media creator and which connects advertisers to these audiences to grow their business.
UPCRED Social has long-term partnerships with a variety of digital content creators and has the vision to democratize the social earning for content creators in India.
UPCRED Advert wants to be an all-in-one influencer marketing platform designed to help businesses own their influencer relationships.
Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role.
Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
Experience with sourcing techniques.
Understanding of referral programs.
Solid verbal and written communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must have good Communication.
- Individual contributor having good min 1-year hands-on experience on job portals & knowledge of social media hiring.
- Should be able to handle end to the end hiring process.
- Good with excel, reports & data management.
- Must have a proven track record hiring in the e-learning/publishing domain will be a plus.
- Should be presentable, thoughtful & have an understanding of the professional work environment.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “Great place to work”
- Knowledge about Job Portals and Familiarity with Job Posting
- Understanding the organization's expectations in terms of the job description and specs.
- Reviewing and Shortlisting of Profiles from employment portals, networking sites, referencing networking, and job search
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely
- Conduct Preliminary interviews, telephonic interviews, and candidate shortlisting
- For accessing passive prospective prospects, effectively utilizing one's own network, building a database, digital platforms, and referrals
- Examine the candidate's abilities, knowledge of various technologies, and essential responsibilities.
- Schedule in-person and telephonic rounds of interviews, complete technical testing, and stay in touch with prospects until they are recruited.
- Maintaining professional connections with all parties involved is essential (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Working with Hiring Managers on a regular basis to ensure that sourcing timelines are reached.
- Identify new strategies for sourcing candidates and creating new leads using the technique.
- Good understanding of keywords and how to use them when looking for resumes.
- Maintain communication with the candidates who have been given positions until they have accepted them, and so on.
- Keeping track of the recruitment database and reporting to the HOD on a frequent basis as needed. There will be a greater emphasis on employee retention and lower employee turnover.
- Finding individuals who are qualified for the job based on the job description provided.
- Analytical Mindset
- Coordination between the team and supervisors is transparent.
- Capable of working under duress and multitasking
- Should be able to operate independently with little supervision.
- Educating yourself Agility and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- English is the preferred language for communication.
- Must be a leader and a motivator.
- Coordination abilities are essential.
We’re looking for a team player, who is motivated by delivering great work. Some of the skills and experience we look for includes:
- Builds and maintains relationship with talent pool in regional markets
- Opens and manages requisitions throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Manages candidate database, including resumes and applications
- Assesses recruiting service request and confirms talent needs with Business and Hiring Manager
- Identifies recruiting channels and target talent pools and conducts search for candidates
- Captures applicant information into recruiting database, maintaining database for future reference
- Prepares and shares candidate communications throughout recruiting lifecycle
- Provides candidate logistics support during hiring process, including coordination of candidate interviews and screening
- Screens candidates, including review of application and resume along with conducting assessments and interviews in partnership with Hiring Manager
- Serves as a point of escalation for inquiries and redirects the resolution of complex or unusual talent acquisition inquiries to the Talent Acquisition COE
- Provides inputs on recruiting operations and execution improvements to Talent Acquisition Lead and Talent Acquisition COE