Quantiphi Inc. Career
Quantiphi is a category-defining Data Science and Machine Learning software and services company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact.
We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
Jobs at Quantiphi Inc.
Experience Range: 5 to 10 Years (Associate CSP / CSP / Sr. CSP)
Roles and responsibilities:
As part of the core sales and GTM team of Quantiphi, the CSP will be responsible for execution of end-to-end sales process in a B2B environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Managing customer communication and relationships.
- Engage and drive end-to-end pre-sales activities for business development for the company in the Data Science and Applied AI domain.
- Ability to research, identify and prospect full range - Proficient in developing business collaterals based on latest developments in AI to showcase the potential of ML & AI for the enterprise.
- Experience in handling or being hands-on for analytical/machine learning projects (Good to have).
- Work in conjunction with the Solution Architects and Data Science teams to gather, analyze and prospect business problems to be solved using large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data and develop of point of view to build a solution for the problems.
- Applying the right analysis frameworks to develop creative solutions to complex business problems.
- Planning and executing both short-term and long-range projects. Manage teamwork and client expectations.
- Challenge and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with ambitious and novel solutions.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities. Identify key customer technical objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments and manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- This includes understanding, analyzing and prospecting complex business problems to be solved using Data solutions & AI Applications in a variety of industries including Healthcare, Media, BFSI, CPG, Retail and many others.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
You would be involved in the development of new business opportunities and value-added services which requires a high level of creativity, learning potential and deep quantitative subject matter expertise and therefore self-driven individuals willing to learn on the go would be preferred.
- Good communication, abstraction, analytical and presentation skills.
- Experience of B2B sales, customer communication and relationship management.
- Experience and knowledge of critical phases of the sales process which includes requirement gathering, sales planning, solution scoping, proposal writing and presentation.
- Data driven mindset. Your plans and actions are backed by not just gut feeling but also
- customer/industry/market research.
- Knowledge and willingness to learn and apply emerging trends in business research, data science,
- Machine learning Artificial Intelligence, Cloud.
- Excellent aptitude in business analysis and awareness of quantitative analysis techniques.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and excellent articulation skills.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with a cross functional team
- Experience with sales reporting.
- Self-driven and strong aptitude to work in an entrepreneurial , fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and a passion for developing new value-added AI based solutions for clients across a variety of industries.
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan to achieve pre-assigned targets
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand customer requirements and pass on insights for the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• Establish relationship with the customers of the company.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify and develop sources to increase sales leads
• Maintain database of current as well as prospective customers
• Advise higher Management about the customer needs and requirements
• Prepare and provide weekly schedule of planned activities
• Help optimize existing business operations procedures to reduce costs
2. Should understand the importance and know-how of taking the machine-learning-based solution to the consumer.
3. Hands-on experience with statistical, machine-learning tools and techniques
4. Good exposure to Deep learning libraries like Tensorflow, PyTorch.
5. Experience in implementing Deep Learning techniques, Computer Vision and NLP. The candidate should be able to develop the solution from scratch with Github codes exposed.
6. Should be able to read research papers and pick ideas to quickly reproduce research in the most comfortable Deep Learning library.
7. Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Should be able to do code complexity analysis/optimization for smooth delivery to production.
8. Expert level coding experience in Python.
9. Technologies: Backend - Python (Programming Language)
10. Should have the ability to think long term solutions, modularity, and reusability of the components.
11. Should be able to work in a collaborative way. Should be open to learning from peers as well as constantly bring new ideas to the table.
12. Self-driven missile. Open to peer criticism, feedback and should be able to take it positively. Ready to be held accountable for the responsibilities undertaken.
● Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms
● Champion and drive the adoption of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) practices and mindset
● Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing, synthetic monitoring and alerting platform and tools
● Automate the development and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker containers)
● Build container hosting-platform using Kubernetes
● Introduce new cloud technologies, tools & processes to keep innovating in commerce area to drive greater business value.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener.
● Proficiency in deploying and maintaining Cloud based infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, Azure – good hands-on experience in at least one of them)
● Well versed with service-oriented architecture, cloud-based web services architecture, design patterns and frameworks.
● Good knowledge of cloud related services like compute, storage, network, messaging (Eg SNS, SQS) and automation (Eg. CFT/Terraform).
● Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and
● Experience in systems management/automation tools (Puppet/Chef/Ansible, Terraform)
● Strong Linux System Admin Experience with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
● Hands-on experience with languages (Bash/Python/Core Java/Scala)
● Experience with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Git, Maven etc)
● Experience integrating solutions in a multi-region environment
● Self-motivate, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
● Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies.
Nice to Have:
● Experience in setting-up Elastic Logstash Kibana (ELK) stack.
● Having worked with large scale data.
● Experience with Monitoring tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Grafana, DataDog etc.
● Previously experience on working with distributed architectures like Hadoop, Mapreduce etc.
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. You are required to work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. You must typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. You are also responsible for day to day supervision for a small team of associates; provide coaching and input into the performance management process.
• Front end - Angular(2.x)/ ReactJS/ jQuery
• Backend - Python/NodeJS
• Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems.
• Strong understanding of database design; Experience of NoSQL databases is a plus.
• Experience in API integration, Application deployment.
• Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting.
• Strong problem-solving ability.
• Experience in designing system architecture for solving complex problems with a sound understanding of object-oriented programming and Design Patterns.
• Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies.
• Good communication skill.
• Experience of using tools like git is a plus.
• Hunger for learning
• Self-starter with a drive to technically mentor your cohort of developers.
People hiring at Quantiphi Inc.
Dataweave Pvt Ltd
About the company
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.
About the company
Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
About the company
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
About the company
CARS24, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, buys any car - any condition, any make - from car owners and gives them the best price for their car. Founded in 2015, CARS24's mission is to revolutionize the way used cars are sold in India. What makes CARS24 standout from other ways of selling a used car? Typically, it takes a car owner around 30-50 attempts to sell his/her car. The process involves listing the car on various websites, taking numerous calls, meeting multiple buyers, facing last-minute buyer back offs, delayed payments and an endless wait for the ownership transfer. Even after all this, there is no guarantee that one will get a fair price for his/ her car. CARS24 creates an efficient and reliable way for car owners to sell their used cars at the Best Price. All one has to do is - book an appointment with any of the CARS24 branches, visit the branch and sell car in a single visit. One can also get an estimate value of his car by using a simple price valuation tool on the CARS24 website. Even after selling the car, getting complete payment and ensuring RC transfer are major pain points for every seller out there.
We understand this and hence offer instant payment and transfer of documents including free of cost transfer of car’s registration certificate (RC) transfer once the car is sold. Since our inception, we have come a long way - from one office in Delhi to 50+ branches across 10 major cities in India. Backed by a strong team of more than 700 employees, CARS24 has been amongst the fastest growing companies in India. If you want to be a part of exceptionally driven, capable team solving a real consumer problem, talk to us! For more information, you can connect with us at:
About the company
At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
About the company
We were founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator.
Today, we happen to be India's largest and most loved health & fitness app with over 4 million users from
220+ cities in India. What makes us unique is our ability to bring together the power of artificial
intelligence powered technology and human empathy to deliver measurable impact in our customers'
lives. We do this through our team of elite nutritionists & trainers working together with the world's first
AI powered virtual nutritionist - "Ria", our proudest creation till date. Ria references data from over 200
million food & workout logs and 14 million conversations to deliver intelligent health & fitness suggestions
to our customers. Ria also happens to be multi-lingual, "she" understands English, French, German, Italian
Recently Russia's Sistema and Samsung's AI focussed fund - NEXT, led a USD 12 Million Series B funding
into our business. We are the most liked app in India across categories, we've been consistently rated as
the no:1 health & fitness app on playstore for 3 years running and received Google's "editor's choice
award" in 2017. Some of the marquee corporates in the country such as Cognizant, Accenture, Deloitte,
Metlife amongst others have also benefited from our employee engagement and wellness programs. Our
global aspirations have taken us to MENA, SEA and LATAM regions with more markets to follow.
Company website www.healthifyme.com
About the company
uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
About the company